PDA

View Full Version : Drafts You Love/Hate So Far . . . .

GMENAGAIN
04-28-2012, 09:20 AM
Other than the Giants, what drafts do you love or hate so far through Round 3?</P>

Love: Green Bay, Cincy, Philly (hate to say it), Tampa</P>

Hate: Cleveland, Seattle, 49ers</P>

juice33s
04-28-2012, 09:22 AM
Love Carolina- Kuechly and Silatolu were two of my favorite guys in the draft
Bucs- Barron, D Martin, and L David
Rams- Brockers, Quick, Jenkins, Pead and T Johnson

Shockeyitus
04-28-2012, 09:28 AM
Rams and Bucs..... But, Im really pleased with the Giants draft

gmen0820
04-28-2012, 11:16 AM
Colts. I don't think it's even close.

ShakeNBake
04-28-2012, 12:38 PM
I like what Cincy and Tampa have done so far and The Skins/hawks are leaving me scratching my head as usual

gmen0820
04-28-2012, 03:47 PM
Bengals incredible draft as well.

BlueSanta
04-28-2012, 03:52 PM
Bengals incredible draft as well.

Ehh I dunno. They have some picks I LOVED. But they also had a couple head scratchers.

I do think they helped their team a bunch overal though.

TheEnigma
04-28-2012, 03:56 PM
The difference in the Colts and Redskins drafts are night and day.

I don't get why you would take a QB like Cousins when you already have RG3. You don't have picks to waste on future trade bait...

BlueSanta
04-28-2012, 04:16 PM

They got great guys, but I still think they are neglecting the trenches way too much.

nycsportzfan
04-28-2012, 04:22 PM
Other than the Giants, what drafts do you love or hate so far through Round 3?</P>

Love: Green Bay, Cincy, Philly (hate to say it), Tampa</P>

Hate: Cleveland, Seattle, 49ers</P> Dallas, Philly, Tampa, are the best 3 in my opinion so far... A very underrated draft for me is the Chargers.. They got Melvin Ingram at Pick 18, which is great value, and then they get Kendall Reyes, who i really like , and Brandon Taylor, whos one of the better Safties in this class, and add Ladarious Green in RD 4, whos a great, long, fast, pass catching TE, and u know how they love there pass catching TE's in SD... Those are 4really solid picks right there..

nycsportzfan
04-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Cincy's is also ridiculously solid.. I didnt really think out my answer, this is how i'd go..</P>

1. Cincy</P>

2. Philly</P>

3. Tampa</P>

4. Dallas</P>

5. SD/Carolina </P>

nevada11
04-28-2012, 04:33 PM
Bengals

critters
04-30-2012, 09:20 AM
I thought Cincy had the best draft. Eagles did pretty good as well. Bryce Brown could end up being a HUGE 7th round pick. If he can get his act together, he definitely has the talent to be an elite RB in the NFL.

The Pats getting Hightower and Chandler Jones in the first was great. Those are two big time difference makers right there.

nycsportzfan
04-30-2012, 11:00 AM
After time to analyze everything, i would say the top draft is the bengals... But, how aobut the Packers? They obviously need no offense, and look what they do on defense.. I'm not a huge Nick Perry fan, but the guy fills obvious need opposite Clay Matthews, and then they get ridiculous value with Jerel Worthy at Pick 51, whos got 1st rd upside, and then they get one of my favorite prospects in this entire draft, in Casey Hayward CB Vandy at Pick 62, and then add Terrell Manning late, which again, is great value, and then they get Andrew Datko and Bj Coleman, who were both solid value at the end of the draft.. They did really well... </P>

</P>

Green Bay and San Diego are my 2 Underrated drafts that i really like... Also, the Philthy Eagles did very well, and kept it going right into the UDF period..</P>

TheAngryTuna
04-30-2012, 11:29 AM
I didn't like the Cowboys draft. Yes they got a great DB, but I think they have too many holes to give up a second round pick to move up in the first round.

Redeyejedi
04-30-2012, 11:36 AM
Bengals seem like the Mock draft team. They use Kipers big board to make picks. Not 1 out of the ordinary pick been like that for a few years.

nycsportzfan
04-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Bengals seem like the Mock draft team. They use Kipers big board to make picks. Not 1 out of the ordinary pick been like that for a few years. Thats how ours have been outside a couple picks like Jaquain Williams last yr... But mostly, we don't over think ourselves, and take the good players, and let the other teams over think themselves...

nycsportzfan
04-30-2012, 11:44 AM
I didn't like the Cowboys draft. Yes they got a great DB, but I think they have too many holes to give up a second round pick to move up in the first round. Ya, but then they got Tyrone Crawford, which was a sensational pick as well...

Redeyejedi
04-30-2012, 11:49 AM
Bengals seem like the Mock draft team. They use Kipers big board to make picks. Not 1 out of the ordinary pick been like that for a few years.* Thats how ours have been outside a couple picks like Jaquain Williams last yr...** But mostly, we don't over think ourselves, and take the good players, and let the other teams over think themselves...But the Giants have an MO they stick 2. All the players they took in this draft fit the teams make up. Even Hosley who is smaller has the very good wingspan .

Kruunch
04-30-2012, 01:35 PM
If Mike Adams pans out I think the Steelers had a really nice draft.

GiantPride27
04-30-2012, 01:50 PM

Love:* Green Bay, Cincy, Philly (hate to say it), Tampa</P>

Hate:* Cleveland, Seattle, 49ers</P>

I think Philly and SD had the best drafts for BPA meeting Team Needs. value all the way through... and i hate them both

Bohemian
04-30-2012, 02:00 PM
Loved: Cincy, Pitt, Indy, S.D; Bal, N.E; Mia, Buff, NYG, Atl, Dal, Car, Chi, Ari, Cle, and Min.

Hated: 49ers, Sea, Jack, Oak, N.O.

nycsportzfan
04-30-2012, 02:02 PM
Bengals seem like the Mock draft team. They use Kipers big board to make picks. Not 1 out of the ordinary pick been like that for a few years. Thats how ours have been outside a couple picks like Jaquain Williams last yr... But mostly, we don't over think ourselves, and take the good players, and let the other teams over think themselves...But the Giants have an MO they stick 2. All the players they took in this draft fit the teams make up. Even Hosley who is smaller has the very good wingspan . I don't know what MO means?

gmen0820
04-30-2012, 03:04 PM
Bengals seem like the Mock draft team. They use Kipers big board to make picks. Not 1 out of the ordinary pick been like that for a few years.* Thats how ours have been outside a couple picks like Jaquain Williams last yr...** But mostly, we don't over think ourselves, and take the good players, and let the other teams over think themselves...But the Giants have an MO they stick 2. All the players they took in this draft fit the teams make up. Even Hosley who is smaller has the very good wingspan .* I don't know what MO means?*MO means a way of doing something.

BlueSanta
04-30-2012, 05:42 PM
If Mike Adams pans out I think the Steelers had a really nice draft.

I agree. I think the Steelers got a bunch of good players and the position of those players are almost all positions of need for them.

I still see age problems for them, but they did really well this weekend.

G-Men Surg.
04-30-2012, 06:03 PM

They got great guys, but I still think they are neglecting the trenches way too much.

My thoughts exactly, but lots of holles to fill and you have to start somewhere.