PDA

View Full Version : Who 's had the best draft in the NFC so far. Predictions for the division this year

BigBlueFanNJ
04-28-2012, 10:57 AM
Any thoughts on how this draft is affecting this years season for us division wise! I think. Our offense is crazy hard to defend now!! Think it's us vs the Egirls so far with the cowboys choking it up

NYDestroyer
04-28-2012, 11:02 AM
At the end of the 2012-2013 season you will know. Paper and draft champs are meaningless until the season ends.

Neverend
04-28-2012, 11:05 AM
Bucs had a pretty good draft. Sanu, David, Martin, and Barron? They drafted "football players". Not the type of guys that'll put them over the top in the division though

eagles had an amazing draft. They might have the best pass rushing defensive line in football next year maybe only second to us (unless osi leaves)

Cowboys got an underrated guy on crawford. i love that guy, he looks like justin tuck at times with the way he is so incredibly violent/aggressive when he swats his hands and gets around the corner. Jealous of that pick

The eagles run defense should improve leaps and bounds this year. I think losing asante samuel actually hurts them, hes not as bad as made out to be. I can't wait to watch nicks abuse cromartie this year. I think their secondary is a weakness next year. Never been impressed with maclin and desean jackson, theyre overrated in my book.

Claiborne is a great player. Great press man guy with great ball skills. Not sure if hes the type of corner that can shut down guys on intermediate routes. Seems like a long armed WR playing cornerback... his technique is not elite to me. I don't think he's enough to suddenly eliminate all of their flaws. They still have oline issues and they have the third best (hell maybe 4th best) front 7 in the division. Not all that deep there

Gmen are still the fave to me

Firenugget
04-28-2012, 11:07 AM
The crappiest teams from last year...And teams with extra picks, that's who. [:P]

jomo
04-28-2012, 11:33 AM
In the end, the answer to this question is the same every year. We'll know in 3 years.

GMENAGAIN
04-28-2012, 11:35 AM
So far I like the drafts of Carolina, Bucs, GB, Philly and the Cowboys.</P>

Oh yeah . . . I like our draft too.</P>

I hate the 49ers draft.</P>

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 01:27 PM
if u go by nfl.com player grades, the giants have done a phenomenal job. we have picked the top graded players in the 2nd and 3rd, and i know that doesnt equate automatic success, it shows the picks have a tremendous amount of potential...

being objective, i really like our draft. but dallas did get a solid corner and philly a solid DL.

this has been a pretty good draft for a lot of teams...

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 01:29 PM
i dont know what washingtons thinking...they already have grossman as a backup, gave up the farm for RG 3, and in the 4th with qaulity OL, they take Cousins at QB???

surprised by that

Roswell777
04-28-2012, 01:39 PM
i dont know what washingtons thinking...they already have grossman as a backup, gave up the farm for RG 3, and in the 4th with qaulity OL, they take Cousins at QB???

surprised by that

The Redskins are the dumbest organization in the NFC. I would say they are the dumbest organization in the nfl but we all know that distinction belongs to the Jets or the Raiders.

Poor Cousins may never get the chance he deserves.

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 01:54 PM

surprised by that

The Redskins are the dumbest organization in the NFC. I would say they are the dumbest organization in the nfl but we all know that distinction belongs to the Jets or the Raiders.

haha i agree.

I wonder if Tommy Streeter (WR Miami) is available if we'll take him/ he has tremendous speed and upside, but is very raw...

Neverend
04-28-2012, 01:58 PM
in my opinion streeter is just as good of a prospect as stephen hill

04-28-2012, 02:08 PM
the eagles always seem to knock it out of the park on draft weekend .....yet somehow it never equates to lombardi trophies..</P>

plus i bet that jerry jones finally stepped aside and let his football men run the show... gotta admit that was quite the coup' getting mo claiborn</P>

Axels15
04-28-2012, 02:18 PM

surprised by that

They're trying to do what the Eagles did with Kevin Kolb. Make Cousins look serviceable in three years and dupe someone into trading a first for him

nycsportzfan
04-28-2012, 02:28 PM
Bucs had a pretty good draft. Sanu, David, Martin, and Barron? They drafted "football players". Not the type of guys that'll put them over the top in the division though eagles had an amazing draft. They might have the best pass rushing defensive line in football next year maybe only second to us (unless osi leaves) Cowboys got an underrated guy on crawford. i love that guy, he looks like justin tuck at times with the way he is so incredibly violent/aggressive when he swats his hands and gets around the corner. Jealous of that pick The eagles run defense should improve leaps and bounds this year. I think losing asante samuel actually hurts them, hes not as bad as made out to be. I can't wait to watch nicks abuse cromartie this year. I think their secondary is a weakness next year. Never been impressed with maclin and desean jackson, theyre overrated in my book. Claiborne is a great player. Great press man guy with great ball skills. Not sure if hes the type of corner that can shut down guys on intermediate routes. Seems like a long armed WR playing cornerback... his technique is not elite to me. I don't think he's enough to suddenly eliminate all of their flaws. They still have oline issues and they have the third best (hell maybe 4th best) front 7 in the division. Not all that deep there Gmen are still the fave to me Bucs have done great, as well as the Eagles and Cowboys... Also, a underrated Draft is the Chargers in my opinon..