PDA

View Full Version : Massie, Manning, Ta'amu,

T.Rice57
04-28-2012, 11:41 AM
I'd love any of these guys today. If Massie falls to our first 4th rd pick I have to imagine we take him.

Terrell Manning is an under the radar LB from NC State that is a gamer.

Ta'amu is a big bodied DT that will demand double teams and can clog holes on running plays. He'll help take pressure off our ends and will add depth to our line.

Throw in a versatile interior O-Lineman and I'll be a pig in poo

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 11:43 AM
I'd love any of these guys today.* If Massie falls to our first 4th rd pick I have to imagine we take him.*

Terrell Manning is an under the radar LB from NC State that is a gamer.*

Ta'amu is a big bodied DT that will demand double teams and can clog holes on running plays.* He'll help take pressure off our ends and will add depth to our line.*

i'd be happy with any of those...i thought we couldnt pass massie at our 3rd round pick, if he falls to us in the 4th i'd assume itd be too good of value to pass up

T.Rice57
04-28-2012, 11:50 AM
I'd love any of these guys today. If Massie falls to our first 4th rd pick I have to imagine we take him.

Terrell Manning is an under the radar LB from NC State that is a gamer.

Ta'amu is a big bodied DT that will demand double teams and can clog holes on running plays. He'll help take pressure off our ends and will add depth to our line.

i'd be happy with any of those...i thought we couldnt pass massie at our 3rd round pick, if he falls to us in the 4th i'd assume itd be too good of value to pass up

Yea, I must be missing something with Massie b/c I thought he was too good to pass up in the 3rd as well.

Hopefully we'll have a shot to grab him in the 4th. If not, there's still the OT from FSU available.

gmen0820
04-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Watching Massie fall is the same urgent feeling I had in 2008 when Carl Nicks was falling. I wanted him from round 3 and on so badly.

rickker20
04-28-2012, 12:49 PM
Ta amu and Massie are gone!!!!

T.Rice57
04-28-2012, 12:51 PM
Ta amu and Massie are gone!!!!

Let's go Manning!