Any ideas for Round 6?

<font size="4">LB Terrell Manning</font>
DT Billy Winn
DE Cam Johnson

Oh?

I see the thought process.... you want us to drafr another ELIte player [:D]

Marvelousmik
04-28-2012, 03:40 PM
<h1 id="watch-headline-title"><span id="eow-title" class="" dir="ltr" title="North Carolina WR Dwight Jones Draft Profile">WR Dwight Jones</span></h1>

Bones911
Any ideas for Round 6?

DT Billy Winn
DE Cam Johnson

Oh?

Manning
Manngingham

Why not draft another manning seems to work well for us.

myles2424
Juron criner.....Luke nix...Marvin jones...George lloka....Cyrus gray...Tommy Streeter....Travis Lewis....Danny traevathan....

Still some interesting guys out there....

Make the most of the 6th, trade up, get aggressive..

dero23
04-28-2012, 03:44 PM
Cyrus Gray.... or the most raw, big potential, Dlineman.... if there is one.

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 04:04 PM
streeter. and a wr i believe his name is mccnut or something...still quite a bit of talent out there

Bones911
04-28-2012, 04:06 PM
Cyrus Gray....* or the most raw, big potential, Dlineman....* if there is one.

I remember they brought him in for a visit and really liked him.

Marvelousmik
04-28-2012, 04:07 PM
streeter. and a wr i believe his name is mccnut or something...still quite a bit of talent out there

how about marvin jones? i dont watch college football and i know highlights arent everything but the guy looks very good. even better than randel from what i see so far. what do you think?

river555
04-28-2012, 04:08 PM
i like cam johnson...but doubt he'll be there at end of 6th

Bones911
04-28-2012, 04:11 PM
i like cam johnson...but doubt he'll be there at end of 6th

Garafolo loves Cam Johnson too and with Tolle leaving it would be a good pick. But may have to move up but I doubt it would take a lot.

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 04:13 PM
billy win would be a great value in the 6th. really quick DT. Im surprised he;s lasted this long, easily a 2nd round prospect

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 04:14 PM

how about marvin jones? i dont watch college football and i know highlights arent everything but the guy looks very good. even better than randel from what i see so far. what do you think?

i believe he's a pretty good possession wr. i think he went to mich. st??edit- California

not to sure about him, dont know much. i do know he's smooth in his movements and good off the line. but he might struggle to get seperation.

he also can catch anything in his radius, he'd be good value

Marvelousmik
04-28-2012, 04:20 PM

i believe he's a pretty good possession wr. i think he went to mich. st??edit- California

not to sure about him, dont know much. i do know he's smooth in his movements and good off the line. but he might struggle to get seperation.

he also can catch anything in his radius, he'd be good value

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpQgifLH8u8

looks fast and can jump

DownWitJPP
04-28-2012, 04:22 PM
USC DT D. Harris or maybe a safety

TheEnigma
04-28-2012, 04:27 PM
I wonder if Reese and co are banking on teams passing on Donte Paige-Moss and want to acquire him as a UDFA. If this kid can get his head straight with off the field stuff, he could be excellent.

rainierjef
04-28-2012, 04:31 PM
A.Dennard would be a good value in the 6th that guy was a late 2-3rd rounder

DownWitJPP
04-28-2012, 04:36 PM

LOL the guy just punched a cop in the face a few days before the draft....no thanks

dero23
04-28-2012, 04:36 PM
I was looking at Terrance Ganaway from Baylor as a possible bruising RB but he sounds exactly like BJ. Check it out....

<article>
<h4>Strengths</h4> Ganaway is a huge back, and he plays that
way. He is very quick out of his stance to hit the hole for such a big
back, but he also shows the patience and savvy to let plays develop for
him. Once to the hole he can make a guy miss or run through him,
although he doesn't run with the power you'd expect out of a back his
size. He is very reliable as a pass catcher and ran a lot of polished
routes out of the backfield for RG3. He has the temperament of a special
teams player and, given his strong ball security, could play early on,
especially in short-yardage situations.
</article>

<article>
<h4>Weaknesses</h4> Ganaway is somewhat of a passive player for
his size. Once through the hole, he doesn't look to deliver a blow that
he could with his body. He can stutter step at times, too, waiting for
plays to develop. He will need to hit the hole with more authority at
the next level.
</article>

TruckStick27
04-28-2012, 04:41 PM
Jose Gumbs, safety out of Monmouth University. He put up good numbers at his pro-day and apparently visited with the Jets and Giants.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=89174&amp;draftyear=2012&amp;genpos=SS

http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=781483-chiefs-jose-gumbs-to-work-out

rainierjef
04-28-2012, 04:41 PM

LOL the guy just punched a cop in the face a few days before the draft....no thanks
in the 6th round dude?
and are you sure he actually walked up to a cop and punched him in the face or the got into an altercation and mistakenly swung his fist around, i remember being in a lot of fights where you think your gonna get jumped or something and who ever gets in that radius gets hit too.
Gil Brandt said Dennard's arrest could drop him from the third to fourth round, its the 6th dude.
he can be value on the field other than this i dont see any outstanding character issues with the kid.
smfh
<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
</div>

rainierjef
04-28-2012, 04:44 PM
Enigma. what do you think of Dennard in this defense.
we also have Mcnutt / streeter i think they are nothing more than competition to push barden / hixon / jernigan.
another guy i would like chase minnifield and Cam johnson.

TheEnigma
04-28-2012, 04:50 PM
we also have Mcnutt / streeter i think they are nothing more than competition to push barden / hixon / jernigan.
another guy i would like chase minnifield* and Cam johnson.
We're so crowded at the DB position right now. Web, TT2, Prince, Hosley, they like Bruce Johnson and so forth. The only possible positive to him coming here would be if Prince's presence could keep him straight but I'd rather replace Tolly with a Cam Johnson or Donte Paige-Moss.

McNutt and Streeter would be awesome late round selections as well.

rainierjef
04-28-2012, 04:54 PM
We're so crowded at the DB position right now. Web, TT2, Prince, Hosley, they like Bruce Johnson and so forth. The only possible positive to him coming here would be if Prince's presence could keep him straight but I'd rather replace Tolly with a Cam Johnson or Donte Paige-Moss.

yeah i guess im worried about Prince's leg holding up or that TT might not come back at full speed from his injury.

G-Men Surg.
04-28-2012, 04:54 PM
The Giants could draft a DE. A kid the had in a visit was Josue Ortiz, now theres an odd thought.

Toadofsteel
04-28-2012, 04:55 PM
Any ideas for Round 6?

DT Billy Winn
DE Cam Johnson

Oh?

Manning
Manngingham

Why not draft another manning seems to work well for us.

We're Manning up :P

DownWitJPP
04-28-2012, 05:02 PM
its possible they go DE, but i think they really like Craig Marshall..JPP's teammate at USF we also have Justin Trattou

i think we go DT or a safety, Kenny Phillips contract is up next year

XxBigWhitxX
04-28-2012, 05:17 PM
Ok...hear me out...Burflict?

rainierjef
04-28-2012, 05:21 PM

double post srry

keyofgmen
04-28-2012, 05:41 PM
wonder why no one picking J Brown G...rated 82.2 on NFL.com...

DownWitJPP
04-28-2012, 06:01 PM
Ok...hear me out...Burflict?

here's your answer to that

Mike Garafolo ? @MikeGarafolo Close
For those asking about Burfict, you should hear the scouting report @NYPost_Schwartz just read. Said everything but "kicks dogs."

GMenNY21
04-28-2012, 06:02 PM
wonder why no one picking J Brown G...rated 82.2 on NFL.com...eagles just got him SMH