PDA

View Full Version : can we get bradshaw into the game?

FishinTheSalt
12-11-2011, 09:58 PM
This is no time to punish him over a rule. Use your heads

bansaw
12-11-2011, 09:59 PM
its always at least 1 qtr...

stop partying it up if you dont want to stand around gameday

harrycarson
12-11-2011, 10:00 PM
about doin everything they can to keep this close and in essence possibly costhim his job

BurnerNYG
12-11-2011, 10:05 PM
Coughlin and his dumb schoolboy rules.

gmen0820
12-11-2011, 10:06 PM
I really think Jacobs is a bad running back but I want him in vs the Cowboys. He runs with a fuel against the Cowboys.

FishinTheSalt
12-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Bj I'd running good today, we still could have used bradshaw on that 1st and goal

bansaw
12-11-2011, 10:11 PM
Coughlin and his dumb schoolboy rules.I see it the exact opposite tbh

NYG4lifeNYK
12-11-2011, 10:11 PM

Good... Bradshaw shouldn't be a fool & miss curfew the night before a HUGE divisional game....

maybe he'll learn his lesson

gmen0820
12-11-2011, 10:12 PM
This is what I've been talking about all week with Jacobs. I don't know what he does to prep for the Cowboys but he runs hard.

Anyone who knows me or reads my posts knows I don't like Jacobs as a player. I just think he sucks so for me to be saying I see him scoring 1-2 TDs is really an eye opener.

HeGoesDeep
12-11-2011, 10:12 PM
yeah don't worry. bj will wear them out, and bradshaw will come in with fresh legs at the half! lol it just might work out!

dinz
12-11-2011, 10:13 PM
so, lets enable bradshaws bad descision. NOT...

bansaw
12-11-2011, 10:14 PM
1 qtr 1 play

he's gotta be in soon

BurnerNYG
12-11-2011, 10:15 PM

Good... Bradshaw shouldn't be a fool & miss curfew the night before a HUGE divisional game....

Hopefully it won't cost us the game.

bansaw
12-11-2011, 10:16 PM
maybe he gets 5 minutes for every hour late

jomo
12-11-2011, 10:16 PM
If AB doesn't understand the importance of the moment, sit him, then cut him. This is our playoff run dude, WTF???

gmen0820
12-11-2011, 10:18 PM
If AB doesn't understand the importance of the moment, sit him, then cut him. This is our playoff run dude, WTF???Jacobs has been good. But he is not that good I short yardage so Ahmad would be good here.

We will see of Jacobs can punch it in. I hope so.

BurnerNYG
12-11-2011, 10:20 PM
If AB doesn't understand the importance of the moment, sit him, then cut him. This is our playoff run dude, WTF???I would punish him if he's a nuisance and if he's always putting himself ahead of the team but not if it's his 1st offense. He probably was chillin with a hottie.

jomo
12-11-2011, 10:24 PM
If AB doesn't understand the importance of the moment, sit him, then cut him. This is our playoff run dude, WTF???I would punish him if he's a nuisance and if he's always putting himself ahead of the team but not if it's his 1st offense. He probably was chillin with a hottie.Who is more important than his team the night before a playoff game. I don't need a "teammate" like that.

BurnerNYG
12-11-2011, 10:28 PM
If AB doesn't understand the importance of the moment, sit him, then cut him. This is our playoff run dude, WTF???I would punish him if he's a nuisance and if he's always putting himself ahead of the team but not if it's his 1st offense. He probably was chillin with a hottie.Who is more important than his team the night before a playoff game. I don't need a "teammate" like that.Yeah I understand if he's constantly doing it but did you ever lay eyes on some of these ladies these players hang out with? It's hard to say goodbye sometimes. You ever heard that Boyz II Men song? Lol

jomo
12-11-2011, 10:31 PM
If AB doesn't understand the importance of the moment, sit him, then cut him. This is our playoff run dude, WTF???I would punish him if he's a nuisance and if he's always putting himself ahead of the team but not if it's his 1st offense. He probably was chillin with a hottie.Who is more important than his team the night before a playoff game. I don't need a "teammate" like that.Yeah I understand if he's constantly doing it but did you ever lay eyes on some of these ladies these players hang out with? It's hard to say goodbye sometimes. You ever heard that Boyz II Men song? LolCan't kill the guy but I would sit him and am totally disappointed in him Football is life. He can go back to big D in the offseason to hunt. Stupid. [:@]

bansaw
12-11-2011, 10:33 PM
If AB doesn't understand the importance of the moment, sit him, then cut him. This is our playoff run dude, WTF???I would punish him if he's a nuisance and if he's always putting himself ahead of the team but not if it's his 1st offense. He probably was chillin with a hottie.Who is more important than his team the night before a playoff game. I don't need a "teammate" like that.Yeah I understand if he's constantly doing it but did you ever lay eyes on some of these ladies these players hang out with? It's hard to say goodbye sometimes. You ever heard that Boyz II Men song? LolCan't kill the guy but I would sit him and am totally disappointed in him Football is life. He can go back to big D in the offseason to hunt. Stupid. [:@]remember the Lineman that got busted for DUI right before SuperBowl 42

lol what a fool

burner must still be in highschool if he cant understand why Bradshaw is sitting, even iuf it does cost us the game...one man better not make or break our team or we might as well just lose

BurnerNYG
12-11-2011, 10:37 PM
If AB doesn't understand the importance of the moment, sit him, then cut him. This is our playoff run dude, WTF???I would punish him if he's a nuisance and if he's always putting himself ahead of the team but not if it's his 1st offense. He probably was chillin with a hottie.Who is more important than his team the night before a playoff game. I don't need a "teammate" like that.Yeah I understand if he's constantly doing it but did you ever lay eyes on some of these ladies these players hang out with? It's hard to say goodbye sometimes. You ever heard that Boyz II Men song? LolCan't kill the guy but I would sit him and am totally disappointed in him Football is life. He can go back to big D in the offseason to hunt. Stupid. [:@]remember the Lineman that got busted for DUI right before SuperBowl 42

lol what a fool

burner must still be in highschool if he cant understand why Bradshaw is sitting, even iuf it does cost us the game...one man better not make or break our team or we might as well just lose

I'm 34 years old, I just got a few drinks in me. Coconut Ciroc will have you thinking irrationally. How about that Falcon years ago that broke curfew before the SB? ******ed.

bansaw
12-11-2011, 10:44 PM
sorry
I`m drinking too, that last Defensive series got me agro lol

Coughlin gave him the half ... at least lol I ****ing love TC

canadave
12-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Couple of things:

First off, if he stumbled in drunk at 6am, I can understand this. But if he was ten minutes late getting to bed or something silly and ticky-tacky, this is madness.

Second thing--remember, this guy has given 110% on every play, and has the multiple surgeries and screws in his feet to prove it. The team rallies around him (they said as much after the GB game last week) because this guy is a warrior. It's not like he's some constant ne'er-do-well who's done his best to drag the team down or is mouthing off constantly (I'm looking at you, Antrel Rolle). I think just this once, if it wasn't something absolutely egregious, maybe give him the benefit of the doubt, fine him, or whatever. But punishing him AND the team like this...well, all I can say is, I sure hope this was some horrific transgression.

stormblue
12-11-2011, 11:14 PM
a smart coach would fine him.
only a stupid coach sits out one of his best players for a curfew violation.
if we lose this game our season is done.
2 wrongs don't makle a right.

we gonna miss the playoffs for a curfew ?
these are high school/college reprimands.

grown men get fined for a curfew violation..or team meeting stuff.

coughlin is cutting off our nose to spite our face.

tikiandphil
12-11-2011, 11:16 PM
Coughlin and his dumb schoolboy rules.I see it the exact opposite tbh

As do I.

canadave
12-11-2011, 11:18 PM
This just tweeted from NYDN Ralph Vacchiano:

"It's hard to make this case, not knowing what Bradshaw did, but if it
was just a curfew violation, Coughlin is penalizing his entire team for a
minor rules infraction. I know he's a disciplinarian who has to make a
point. He benched Plaxico Burress twice for violating team rules and
Aaron Ross once. But I disagreed then, too. You don't hurt your team,
especially in a key game like this, to prove a point to one guy. It
never made any sense and it still doesn't."

I agree.

BlueSanta
12-11-2011, 11:19 PM

Hopefully it won't cost us the game.

Do you think lack of a running game is what is hurting us? I dont...

bansaw
12-11-2011, 11:21 PM
lol that hole was massive straight ahead and he ran left into everybody

get Jacobs in there