PDA

View Full Version : Fletcher Cox

greenca190
04-29-2012, 06:10 PM
I saw this guy as more of a 3-4 DE. He seems a little undersized for the Eagles defensive scheme. He was rated pretty much everyones first overall interior lineman. Anyone know more about him?

GmenFan1980
04-29-2012, 06:12 PM
From what a few Eagle fans have told me, Andy loves undersized DE. I have no idea if that's true though :S

greenca190
04-29-2012, 06:29 PM
From what a few Eagle fans have told me, Andy loves undersized DE. I have no idea if that's true though :S

He will most likely play defensive tackle in their 4-3.

Redeyejedi
04-29-2012, 06:30 PM
He is perfect for what they do. He was 1 of the best if not the best player to scheme fit in the draft. He will be a handle. I love him as a player its to bad I have to hate him now.From just a draft perspective the Eagles did a real great job with the first 3 picks

greenca190
04-29-2012, 06:32 PM
He is perfect for what they do. He was 1 of the best if not the best player to scheme fit in the draft. He will be a handle. I love him as a player its to bad I have to hate him now

I don't know. I can see us running up the middle on them for years to come. He's not exactly small (6'4, 295), but run stuffing isn't his thing. In fact, I think he's somewhat bad at it. He's more of a pure rusher. With their defensive ends split wide, I find it tough to see this guy being successful in their scheme, initially.