PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Wilson will have a small offensive package?

Harooni
04-30-2012, 01:58 AM
With very little carries per game and his package gets larger as the year goes on?, or no carries at all right away?

nygfan0816
04-30-2012, 02:07 AM
it all depends on how his training camp and preseason goes.

if he is able to hang on to the ball, he see more time. if not, he wont.

Harooni
04-30-2012, 02:09 AM
it all depends on how his training camp and preseason goes.

if he is able to hang on to the ball, he see more time. if not, he wont. This is true ball security is an issue.

Rudyy
04-30-2012, 02:20 AM
Package..ball security..omg..

nygfan0816
04-30-2012, 02:22 AM
i think he will be the #2 back opening day. just my opinion.

dj ware is mediocre.

scott could be a good 3.

Harooni
04-30-2012, 02:27 AM

dj ware is mediocre.

scott could be a good 3. I think so too. man I can't wait to see him in action. I wonder what his receiving ability is like.

Spizi
04-30-2012, 02:47 AM
He will most definitely be the number 2 back on opening day. His ball security issues are mainly to do with the fact that this guy doesn't go down!! The Giants fixed this problem with Bradshaw and they will do the same with Wilson. Wilson has elite measurables and gamebreaking ability and I can honestly see him being a top 5 back one day.

Spizi
04-30-2012, 02:48 AM

dj ware is mediocre.

scott could be a good 3. I think so too. man I can't wait to see him in action. I wonder what his receiving ability is like.

While he didn't catch a lot of passes in college, he was said to have had a great combine in the receiving drills.

Flip Empty
04-30-2012, 02:57 AM
At any stretch it'll be hard to match Brandon Stokley's big package from last season.

JPP
04-30-2012, 02:59 AM

dj ware is mediocre.

You might say you can't wait to see his package in action.

GmenFan1980
04-30-2012, 03:04 AM
I gotta ask you Harooni, did you make these same type of thread titles for Tiki as well? lol

CGYgiant
04-30-2012, 03:21 AM
With very little carries per game and his package gets larger as the year goes on?, or no carries at all right away?

Man, it was funny the first few times but its getting a bit lame now. You seriously love attention. OK you're gay we get that.

Moving on..

zigwontdieNYG
04-30-2012, 03:28 AM
He will most definitely be the number 2 back on opening day. His ball security issues are mainly to do with the fact that this guy doesn't go down!! The Giants fixed this problem with Bradshaw and they will do the same with Wilson. Wilson has elite measurables and gamebreaking ability and I can honestly see him being a top 5 back one day.

"this guy doesn't go down!"

giantsfan420
04-30-2012, 03:34 AM
what is it with harooni and the homosexual innuendos...smh lol

BlueSanta
04-30-2012, 03:42 AM
Tiki will be very jealous of Wilson's package now that you have posted this.

TheEnigma
04-30-2012, 03:49 AM
He will at first but as time goes on and he turns into a more mature player, I think we can expect to see an increase in his package.

There will be some growing pains because he needs to get thicker in the base, trust protection more, and get a better handle on the balls he will receive through the air or ground.

nybeatmaker
04-30-2012, 05:04 AM
He will at first but as time goes on and he turns into a more mature player, I think we can expect to see an increase in his package.

There will be some growing pains because he needs to get thicker in the base, trust protection more, and get a better handle on the balls he will receive through the air or ground.

LMFAO

Harooni
04-30-2012, 05:53 AM

[:O]

GMENAGAIN
04-30-2012, 07:58 AM
There are only three types of Harooni threads:</P>

(1) Threads with some type of double entendre gay title;</P>

(2) Positive threads about Tiki, designed to rile people up.</P>

(3) Negative threads about Eli, designed to rile people up.</P>

It's all getting a little old if you ask me . . . . . </P>

</P>

Diamondring
04-30-2012, 07:59 AM

dj ware is mediocre.

scott could be a good 3.More like a prediction and I like it.

nygpolishpunk
04-30-2012, 03:07 PM

There will be some growing pains because he needs to get thicker in the base, trust protection more, and get a better handle on the balls he will receive through the air or ground.Post of the year!

MikeIsaGiant
04-30-2012, 03:09 PM
Harooni, I'm sure you already know if he has a big or small package

Harooni
04-30-2012, 07:05 PM
Harooni, I'm sure you already know if he has a big or small package

LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SihPm7bKXJQ)

slipknottin
04-30-2012, 07:07 PM
I think he runs the same plays Bradshaw runs, dont think they change up play calling between the two backs.

chasjay
04-30-2012, 10:59 PM
It's not the size of the package - it's the bow that sets it apart!!

GCGiant
05-01-2012, 12:01 PM
There are only three types of Harooni threads:</P>

(1) Threads with some type of double entendre gay title;</P>

(2) Positive threads about Tiki, designed to rile people up.</P>

(3) Negative threads about Eli, designed to rile people up.</P>

It's all getting a little old if you ask me . . . . .* </P>

*</P>

Yes...time for new material.

CGYgiant
05-01-2012, 12:25 PM
There are only three types of Harooni threads:</p>

(1) Threads with some type of double entendre gay title;</p>

(2) Positive threads about Tiki, designed to rile people up.</p>

(3) Negative threads about Eli, designed to rile people up.</p>

It's all getting a little old if you ask me . . . . . </p>

</p>

He loves attention, been like that since I've been on these boards anyways.

greenca190
05-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Can't wait for preseason so I can see that package. Might explode all over it.

Morehead State
05-01-2012, 12:29 PM
</P>

Don't ever change.........EVER!!!</P>

GCGiant
05-02-2012, 07:51 AM
There are only three types of Harooni threads:</p>

(1) Threads with some type of double entendre gay title;</p>

(2) Positive threads about Tiki, designed to rile people up.</p>

(3) Negative threads about Eli, designed to rile people up.</p>

It's all getting a little old if you ask me . . . . .* </p>

*</p>

He loves attention, been like that since I've been on these boards anyways.

I bet if he could come up with something new he'd be all over it like flies on a cowpie. (that's what weuns say down heeya in Miss'ippi.)

Toadofsteel
05-02-2012, 12:51 PM

He has a bigger package than you...

Atomic1
05-02-2012, 12:59 PM
I can see the Giants utilize Wilson's size by throwing to him out of the backfield as he slips out behind our Offensive Line. Have you noticed the size of the last couple of guy's we added......6' 6" and 6' 8" .

giantscolombia
05-02-2012, 01:14 PM
i'm sure you knew this was coming, so without more anticipation....</P>

He has a bigger package than you...</P>

YOU WOULD KNOW.....</P>

</P>

VegasGmen
05-02-2012, 01:18 PM

dj ware is mediocre.

Looks like Harooni is hoping he has TE potential! The real question is do you prefer him to be a reciever or a pounder of the rock?

Pa1jintfan
05-02-2012, 02:39 PM
All this talk of balls and packages, I had to re-start my iPad, thought I was on the wrong site. However, yes I feel Wilson will have a few plays right away and then by week 12, he will be splitting time with AB. Now randall should be playing quite a bit more. I want both of these guys getting the ball a lot, especially in games where we have a lead. I hope we have some of those games this year. Last year took a few years off f my life