PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Draft Surprises

RonJon
04-30-2012, 09:30 AM
Was shocked that RB Chris Polk went undrafted. I would have been on the phone right after the draft to get this guy. But Eagles snatched him up. Could be a steal for them. Also, receiver Tommy Streeter lasted til the 6th round. I think The Ravens finally took him. Thiought he would go in the 3rd or 4th at the latest

Kruunch
04-30-2012, 10:09 AM
Was shocked that RB Chris Polk went undrafted. I would have been on the phone right after the draft to get this guy. But Eagles snatched him up. Could be a steal for them. Also, receiver Tommy Streeter lasted til the 6th round. I think The Ravens finally took him. Thiought he would go in the 3rd or 4th at the latest

I'm surprised he went undrafted as well but I thought he was one of the draft traps this year.

Polk is a fumble waiting to happen.

Spedracer
04-30-2012, 12:04 PM
I initially wanted Streeter because he was from the U and he is huge.

He is not good though, and I'm sure teams realized it. He will probably need lots of work to be a contributor in the NFL and on top of that he has motivational issues.

Polk was rode hard and put away wet. he accounted for something like 50% of Washington's offense last year.

giantsfan420
04-30-2012, 12:57 PM

He is not good though, and I'm sure teams realized it. He will probably need lots of work to be a contributor in the NFL and on top of that he has motivational issues.

Polk was rode hard and put away wet. he accounted for something like 50% of Washington's offense last year.

i believe polk also has medical issues as well

myles2424
04-30-2012, 03:27 PM

i believe polk also has medical issues as well
Along with supposedly having a terrible senior bowl...