PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Answer this?

eastbayblue
04-30-2012, 03:50 PM
Why would the Browns move up from 4 to 3 to select Richardson when there was no way the Vikings would take him already having Adrian Petersen? For the life of me I could not understand this? Anyone explain the rationale? Thanks.

GiantPride27
04-30-2012, 04:01 PM
Why would the Browns move up from 4 to 3 to select Richardson when there was no way the Vikings would take him already having Adrian Petersen? For the life of me I could not understand this? Anyone explain the rationale? Thanks.

Because there were other teams behind the Browns that wanted to trade up with Minn to get Richardson. They traded up to secure him from being snatched out from under them

GiantSteps13
04-30-2012, 04:04 PM

Because there were other teams behind the Browns that wanted to trade up with Minn to get Richardson. They traded up to secure him from being snatched out from under them

This.

eastbayblue
04-30-2012, 04:06 PM
Thanks that makes sense.