PDA

View Full Version : Brooklyn Nets Logo Released

FroZeNx31x
04-30-2012, 04:43 PM
New logo was officially released today. Jay-Z "helped" in the design process. I like the feel, nothing flashy, straight to the point..... Classic

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh624/Avila_Ny/628x471.jpg

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh624/Avila_Ny/628x4712.jpg

titwio
04-30-2012, 04:53 PM
So they're wearing black and white? If so that would be niiice.

FroZeNx31x
04-30-2012, 05:00 PM
I guess so, it'll be really nice to see black/white NBA team uniforms. The Spurs wear black/silver which will be the next closest thing.

giantyankee1976
04-30-2012, 11:55 PM
what was wrong with the blue and white?

I see black and white and think white sox and I get queasy in the gut [+o(]

As a logo it's nice, just not the piano key colors

Axels15
05-01-2012, 12:17 AM
I like it

greenca190
05-01-2012, 02:31 AM
So simple. When most NBA teams are branching off into arena football-esque uniforms and logos, this team is keeping it real. I really love it. Going to be a tough time rooting against them next year as a Knicks fan. Might have to start supporting two teams, as I am now a Brooklyn native.

BurnerNYG
05-01-2012, 05:07 AM
I feel like dumping the Bulls & jumping on the bandwagon.:-)

Giantz4Life
05-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Woohooo. This is a great start to the rebuilding of the franchise.

I love this.

giantyankee1976
05-02-2012, 05:31 PM
'cause of "black-n-white" colors???

don't get me wrong the Nets in BK is massive !

But I'm not trading in my sub-standard Knicks for a equally under-achieving Nets. No way, no how.

titwio
05-02-2012, 05:53 PM

But I'm not trading in my sub-standard Knicks for a equally under-achieving Nets.* No way, no how.

For what it's worth, he did say Bulls not Knicks ;)

giantyankee1976
05-02-2012, 06:39 PM

But I'm not trading in my sub-standard Knicks for a equally under-achieving Nets. No way, no how.

oh I know, but I'm not a bulls fan. as far as I know the Bulls are his main squad.

my point was, I wouldn't even playfully entertain the thought of jumping ship based on a team's colors alone.

gameplay, talent, competitive spirit/ willpower? perhaps.

but I am "stuck" with the Knicks and living in Chicago only ingrains my loyalties further.

BurnerNYG
05-03-2012, 04:10 AM

But I'm not trading in my sub-standard Knicks for a equally under-achieving Nets.* No way, no how.

oh I know, but I'm not a bulls fan. as far as I know the Bulls are his main squad.

my point was, I wouldn't even playfully entertain the thought of jumping ship based on a team's colors alone.

but I am "stuck" with the Knicks and living in Chicago only ingrains my loyalties further.
I'm a loyal fan but tbh... I'm from the Tri State and if CT ever gets a team, I'll drop the Bulls with the quickness. My love for Chicago is deep but I never stepped foot in that city and I feel a lil awkward sometimes about reppin the Giants and then reppin the Bulls. I love the Tri State, I love CT and I love NY so if I could start fresh, it's better to start with a rejuvenated squad. More than likely I'll be riding with Chi Town til the day I die but if BK starts making some noise, I'll cheer em on just like I would be happy for the Knicks and their fans.

giantyankee1976
05-03-2012, 06:58 PM

I'm a loyal fan but tbh... I'm from the Tri State and if CT ever gets a team, I'll drop the Bulls with the quickness. My love for Chicago is deep but I never stepped foot in that city and I feel a lil awkward sometimes about reppin the Giants and then reppin the Bulls. I love the Tri State, I love CT and I love NY so if I could start fresh, it's better to start with a rejuvenated squad. More than likely I'll be riding with Chi Town til the day I die but if BK starts making some noise, I'll cheer em on just like I would be happy for the Knicks and their fans.

you're all good with me no matter what.