PDA

View Full Version : Dallas signs running back Darell Scott

Blue_Buddha
04-30-2012, 06:47 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/30/cowboys-announce-undrafted-free-agents/

UDFA out of USF.

I couldn't resist. :)

cken
04-30-2012, 06:54 PM
you sir, almost made me crap my pants. good job.

nevada11
04-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Jealous hes a great receiver out of the backfield

BlueSanta
04-30-2012, 07:07 PM
A while ago I mentioned this kid as a sleeper. Coming out of high school this kid was the 2nd best prospect in the nation. He was also 1 of the fastest high school athletes in the country. However, for some he got to college and bulked up from 195 to 240. It wasnt fat either, he was solid but he put muscle in all the wrong places and his running style suffered. He could no longer blaze like he could as a youngster running 4.68 at the combine and 4.65 at his pro day.

He was a decent runner, but had a small fumble prob in college. When his hands were measured at a tiny 8 1/4, I knew his chances of being drafted were likely over. You cant fix a fumble problem that stems from small hands.

If he makes it in the NFL now, it will likely be as a fullback. The problem is, I dont think he plays low enough to be a FB. Its very disapointing because coming out of high school this kid was magic. Look him up, he might be the best high school running back ever to come out of California.

fourth&forever
04-30-2012, 07:24 PM
A while ago I mentioned this kid as a sleeper. Coming out of high school this kid was the 2nd best prospect in the nation. He was also 1 of the fastest high school athletes in the country. However, for some he got to college and bulked up from 195 to 240. It wasnt fat either, he was solid but he put muscle in all the wrong places and his running style suffered. He could no longer blaze like he could as a youngster running 4.68 at the combine and 4.65 at his pro day.

He was a decent runner, but had a small fumble prob in college. When his hands were measured at a tiny 8 1/4, I knew his chances of being drafted were likely over. You cant fix a fumble problem that stems from small hands.*

If he makes it in the NFL now, it will likely be as a fullback. The problem is, I dont* think he plays low enough to be a FB. Its very disapointing because coming out of high school this kid was magic. Look him up, he might be the best high school running back ever to come out of California.

cool. I hope he sticks.