PDA

View Full Version : Paraphrasing: Ahmad Bradshaw says, I got y'all reach!!!!!! (David Wilson)

Breezely
04-30-2012, 09:28 PM
REACH THIS (http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/04/giants_ahmad_bradshaw_vows_to.html)

Bradshaw accepts assignment project: "DAVID WILSON"

JJC7301
04-30-2012, 09:47 PM
REACH THIS (http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/04/giants_ahmad_bradshaw_vows_to.html)

Bradshaw accepts assignment project: "DAVID WILSON"
I love that article -- the young veterans on this team are leading and providing themselves as wonderful examples of what it takes to succeed as a Giant. AB is definitely my favorite player.

I love it -- this really is TC's team.

Breezely
04-30-2012, 09:57 PM
Paraphrasing: we going to show the world what two running backs from Virginia can do.

It's on baby!!!!!!!

NY_Eli
04-30-2012, 10:06 PM
This is really great to see. I remember there being a lot of concern about Bradshaw's character coming into the league but no one can doubt his dedication to the team.

Breezely
04-30-2012, 10:14 PM
This is really great to see. I remember there being a lot of concern about Bradshaw's character coming into the league but no one can doubt his dedication to the team.

ALL IN , baby!!!!!!!!

It's funny how I keep hearing that mantra every where now. I listen to a lot of sport shows and every now and then I hear the phrase "ALL IN"!

gumby742
04-30-2012, 10:14 PM

playstations are serious business.

myles2424
05-01-2012, 04:06 AM
Bradshaw is my fav giant......I don't care what anyone thinks, he the toughest SOB on the team.....

NY_Eli
05-01-2012, 05:54 AM
he the toughest SOB on the team.....

Agree 100%

TuckYou
05-01-2012, 08:05 AM
This is really great to see. I remember there being a lot of concern about Bradshaw's character coming into the league but no one can doubt his dedication to the team. ALL IN , baby!!!!!!!! It's funny how I keep hearing that mantra every where now. I listen to a lot of sport shows and every now and then I hear the phrase "ALL IN"!</P>

Jaguars owner Shad Khan has actually used it for the Jags this season. Jags are "All In!". Can't they think of a different saying? Especially since we just created it last year and won the superbowl. Guess it really is a copycat league. </P>

nygsb42champs
05-01-2012, 08:26 AM
I love the approach the veterans on this team are taking.

Buto
05-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Bradshaw and Character issues before the draft.
The media blows this way out of perportion.
The difference between AB and 90% of the other NFL players is he got caught.
If the media held us accoutable for our youthful character issues few of us would have a job.
Thank goodness we've been given time to mature into productive adult citizens.
Well.... during the week at least.
The weekends are my time!!!

+1
AB and TC that's right Tom Coughlin are the toughest SOBs on the team.

jomo
05-01-2012, 10:24 AM
It is always the weak minded who take short cuts in generalizinga conclusion over a singlepart of a player's game. Every young person who has a run in with the law is not the criminal element. It may be a red flag and reason to do more homework but not a single reason to act one way or another. JR and his team do a very good job of doing the whole job of analyzing a prospect. Bradshaw embodies everything it means to be a Giant. Can't wait to get started this summer!</P>