PDA

View Full Version : Adrien Robinson is an ATHLETIC PHYSICAL FREAK... WOW (practice video)

NYG4lifeNYK
05-01-2012, 02:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P53EEAeCn4

He's got such RAW physical natural God-given ability.

He's very quick, great acceleration for someone his
size,
runs good routes, shows good hands, good balance when turning up field after the catch....... he's just a physical athletic freak.

I am so psyched to see him in camp and pre season

RagTime Blue
05-01-2012, 02:49 AM
As long as he can pass-block and run-block, he'll get on the field. From there, it's all up to him. I'm encouraged. . .it seems his receiving skills are further along than we were lead to believe. Let's not forget that the man in that video is 6'4" 267lbs.

myles2424
05-01-2012, 04:04 AM
Definitely has the physical tools........it'll come down to his attitude,work ethic & desire to be great......

NYG4lifeNYK
05-01-2012, 04:18 AM
Definitely has the physical tools........it'll come down to his attitude,work ethic & desire to be great......

http://i.qkme.me/36do1e.jpg

TheEnigma
05-01-2012, 04:52 AM
Definitely has the physical tools........it'll come down to his attitude,work ethic & desire to be great......http://www.igorwaver.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/1310473355.jpg

GMENAGAIN
05-01-2012, 06:52 AM
Very intriguing . . . .

Shockeyitus
05-01-2012, 08:34 AM
Whats this kids wingspan? His arms go down to his knee caps.

jints1964
05-01-2012, 10:58 AM
As I just mentioned in my post "Bad Drafting" the kid Boss was also taken in the late rounds in 2007 and he was supposed to be our blocking TE. He could block but I remember he was a real dangereous receiving weapon. Must of us wanted Reese's head for not keeping him. When Robinson meets Pope who knows how well he'll use his talents. BTW, I think Bennet comes out of dallas and proves he's a starter.

idiotekniQues
05-01-2012, 12:44 PM

we are good at drafting those that have good work ethic. and even if they don't, they work hard for us. the giant organization is excellent at motivating and not letting slackers slack. we are a great team at getting the most out of all our players IMO.

B&RWarrior
05-01-2012, 12:52 PM
As I just mentioned in my post "Bad Drafting" the kid Boss was also taken in the late rounds in 2007 and he was supposed to be our blocking TE. He could block but I remember he was a real dangereous receiving weapon. Must of us wanted Reese's head for not keeping him. When Robinson meets Pope who knows how well he'll use his talents. BTW, I think Bennet comes out of dallas and proves he's a starter.

Who's Bennet's competition- Nobody. Certainly not a very raw Robinson.

juice33s
05-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Anybody got his arm/ hand length measurements? I'm thinking around 34+inch arms and 10+ inch hands.....Anyway with his lenght, wide body and Athleticism (40 inch vert) he has the makings of being a lethal red zone target.

I'm thinking bennet is a 1 year rental, but as soon as this guy gets some experience and refinement from NFL coaching he will be the future of the Giants TE corps.

Neverend
05-01-2012, 01:04 PM
I like it. Some routes were a tad bit inconsistent, but the for the most part looked good

NYG4lifeNYK
05-01-2012, 02:14 PM
<font size="5">
Adrien Robinson has an <u><font size="6">82" 3/4 wing span</font></u>........ JPP for comparison only has an 81"</font>

[:O]

GIANTSACK
05-01-2012, 02:19 PM

They said his arms belong on someone who's 7ft tall but the Crazy part is his vertical is 39 inches for someone who weighs 267lb.. Nuts.. Jump ball in the endzone would be unfair.

Kruunch
05-01-2012, 03:43 PM
I'm hoping the kid materializes but measurables don't mean squat at the skill positions.

Since he has a really small body of work at the college level, it still remains to be seen if he can put it together as a a real TE in the NFL. He definitely has the physical gifts.

Draft Analysis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZozJi2anMc