PDA

View Full Version : Jayron Hosley Sports Science

flimflam
05-01-2012, 07:51 PM
It is funny how through apparent sheer luck Giants players and prospects who will be future Giants have been showcased on Sports Science.

JPP, Prince, etc

Here's Jayron's. I'll tell you what, Jayron might be undersized, but he looks like he has some fast twitch muscles in him, and he sure is scrappy. I think we have a nice new DB to complement C-Dub, TT, and Prince. They all have different sets of skills.

Sorry if already posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4yWAOqviFY

NewYorkSwagg
05-01-2012, 08:39 PM
This kid have amazing cover skills and very quick on his feet I seen him play a lot at V-Tech. Also don't be surprise if he beat out T2 and Prince I'm telling this guy is shut down. Don't be fooled he is 5'10 that's average size for a corner. Me personally I think he will be the best cover corner on our team and you guys will see it he lead the nation in INT thats not easy. I was watching the V-Tech vs Michigan bowl game lolol they was scared to throw his way and when they did he came up with 2 INT, the kid don't play.

Spizi
05-02-2012, 01:25 AM
he has the wingspan of someone who is 6'4 lol

flimflam
05-02-2012, 02:19 AM
This kid have amazing cover skills and very quick on his feet I seen him play a lot at V-Tech. Also don't be surprise if he beat out T2 and Prince I'm telling this guy is shut down. Don't be fooled he is 5'10 that's average size for a corner. Me personally I think he will be the best cover corner on our team and you guys will see it he lead the nation in INT thats not easy. I was watching the V-Tech vs Michigan bowl game lolol they was scared to throw his way and when they did he came up with 2 INT, the kid don't play.

I love it. We are in good hands for now with C-Dub and T Squared, and then in the future with The Prince and J-Hos. It really is a comforting feeling. CBs are key in this league and in our division which is the hardest in the league again, no question.

flimflam
05-02-2012, 02:19 AM

I love it. We are in good hands for now with C-Dub and T Squared, and then in the future with The Prince and J-Hos. It really is a comforting feeling. CBs are key in this league and in our division which is the hardest in the league again, no question.

critters
05-02-2012, 10:28 AM
My favorite thing about him is that when I suggest a CB we should take I'm no longer going to get 10 responses telling me we don't take CBs under 6 ft.

nYg24
05-02-2012, 11:23 AM
This may be my favorite pick in the draft. I know a couple VT fans and they say this kid is incredible. I can't wait to see him play here.

Spizi
05-02-2012, 12:49 PM
My favorite thing about him is that when I suggest a CB we should take I'm no longer going to get 10 responses telling me we don't take CBs under 6 ft.

Yea seriously. Or we don't take RBs in the first or blah blah blah. The giants take good football players.

jhamburg
05-02-2012, 01:26 PM
he has the wingspan of someone who is 6'4 lol

Yeah I don't know why height alone is so important for CBs, last I checked you don't defend passes with your head. Should be height + vertical + arm length.

flimflam
05-03-2012, 09:55 AM

Yea seriously. Or we don't take RBs in the first or blah blah blah. The giants take good football players.

Exactly, that seems to be the theme this year. JR and Company did not draft the sexiest names or what the "experts" predicted with pick to pick, and the "best available" board.

However, JR did a nice blend of filling needs and BPA. And the theme, again, seemed to be about getting "football players" and character guys (Jayron's minor trip up notwithstanding), and in addition, some raw talent with big upside.

This draft is deceptively strong, and I think in a few years we will be reaping a great deal of benefits from this bunch.

Kruunch
05-03-2012, 12:32 PM
Lol he looks like CWeb's little brother.

This kid looks like a great pick up ... which of course means he will tear his ACL in OTAs.

B-Red22
05-03-2012, 04:39 PM
good stuff!!!

flimflam
05-04-2012, 02:40 AM
Lol he looks like CWeb's little brother.

This kid looks like a great pick up ... which of course means he will tear his ACL in OTAs.

Kruunch, Jesus! C'mon. Unless this is an XK-Red-27 Double Reverse Jinx Spell Exorcism that you are teh doing.

ShakeNBake
05-13-2012, 01:26 AM
We have so much talent in our secondary, if only we could stay healthy

ross_stephen
05-19-2012, 07:27 AM
I do like seeing that kind of thing. I was not 100% or this pick, but I do fell much better seeing this video and reading more about him.

FearNYGiants
07-07-2012, 04:25 PM
I do like seeing that kind of thing. I was not 100% or this pick, but I do fell much better seeing this video and reading more about him.
I was kind of in the same line of thinking, but while this is a little encouraging, we still haven't heard too much praise from Fewell or Coughlin on this guy while neither Coughlin or KG are too reluctant to throw praise towards Wilson and Randle.
There must be a reason for that, so I'm not going to jump on the hype train on this guy just yet, this is a very impressive ability he has for sure, but I'm going to wait at least until coaching starts hyping him myself...

<p style="color:red;">However I will say that if he does turn out to be as good as everyone here seems to think he will be, this ability could prove very effective paired with our defensive line not giving QBs a whole lot of reaction time to anticipate when they are being baited.</p>

miked1958
07-12-2012, 09:03 PM
This may be my favorite pick in the draft. I know a couple VT fans and they say this kid is incredible. I can't wait to see him play here.Oh so his teammate was David Wilson . Cool

miked1958
07-12-2012, 10:27 PM
It is funny how through apparent sheer luck Giants players and prospects who will be future Giants have been showcased on Sports Science.

JPP, Prince, etc

Here's Jayron's. I'll tell you what, Jayron might be undersized, but he looks like he has some fast twitch muscles in him, and he sure is scrappy. I think we have a nice new DB to complement C-Dub, TT, and Prince. They all have different sets of skills.

Sorry if already posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4yWAOqviFYPretty incredible, you are right

ksmooth22
08-28-2012, 05:21 AM
i love this kid, im so excited to see him play this year, he is so much better then prince its not even funny.