PDA

View Full Version : Nicks at #90 on top 100!

TheBookOfEli
05-02-2012, 11:22 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-giants/09000d5d828d333b/Adrian-Wilson-Rashad-Johnson?module=HP11_hot_topics

#90? This list so far is crap. How is Nicks only 5 spots higher than Tebow?

Nicks had a monster playoff run and for him to finish at 90 is ridiculous.

Rudyy
05-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Nicks had an amazing year. He should of at least been in the Top 10.

THE_New_York_Giants
05-02-2012, 11:25 PM
Sanchez and Romo will be ranked above Eli. Watch it happen.

GmenFan1980
05-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Sanchez and Romo will be ranked above Eli. Watch it happen.

Sanchez will most likely not make it and Romo is 91

mommy2dylan
05-02-2012, 11:35 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-giants/09000d5d828d333b/Adrian-Wilson-Rashad-Johnson?module=HP11_hot_topics

There are 1800 players he is 90 /// I think thats about right ... he is not the 90th wide reciever .... there are 10 QB ahead of him, running back, Eli, JPP, Cruz .... come on, I love my Giants, but the ranking is right

GIANTSACK
05-02-2012, 11:38 PM

the better question is how is tebow on that stupid *** list

B&RWarrior
05-02-2012, 11:40 PM

Why in God's name is Tebow on the list?

TuckYou
05-02-2012, 11:53 PM
I bet Cruz is ranked higher.

For wrs, I bet its Fitz, Johnson and johnson, bowe, Cruz, Wallace before Nicks.

TuckYou
05-02-2012, 11:53 PM

Why in God's name is Tebow on the list?

I believe you answered your own question.

rainierjef
05-03-2012, 12:13 AM
booo hooo waah waah... all this crying over a list that doesn't matter to the players that really don't care about this popularity contest. who cares.... just win baby

giantsfan420
05-03-2012, 12:43 AM
booo hooo waah waah... all this crying over a list that doesn't matter to the players that really don't care about this popularity contest. who cares.... just win baby

boooo hooo waaah waaah...all this crying over people discussing a list that doesnt matter bc they have an opinion of something that differs from urs...respectfully speaking and no offense intended

rainierjef
05-03-2012, 01:14 AM

boooo hooo waaah waaah...all this crying over people discussing a list that doesnt matter bc they have an opinion of something that differs from urs...respectfully speaking and no offense intended

lol how is it that when i saw your name as the next poster i slightly sighed and siad oh god here we go. you need a life bro hanging on to everything i say to either dispel it or confront it is not a healthy habit.

read what i said again why do we care right? of a list made by players or probably altered by analyst for rating right? of the top 100 players right? tracking... when you know a player like Eli can careless about it or nicks? why get riled up? who cares bro smfh.

want an opinion on something ask yourself what will Nicks and cruz do seeing signifigant double coverage this season due to their previous great seasons.

giantsfan420
05-03-2012, 01:25 AM

lol how is it that when i saw your name as the next poster i slightly sighed and siad oh god* here we go. you need a life bro hanging on to everything i say to either dispel it or confront it is not a healthy habit.*

read what i said again why do we care right? of a list made by players or probably altered by analyst for rating right? of the top 100 players right? tracking... when you know a player like Eli can careless about it or nicks? why get riled up?* who cares bro smfh.

want an opinion on something ask yourself what will Nicks and cruz do seeing signifigant double coverage this season due to their previous great seasons.

huh? i responded to the thread it could be u or anyone and i woulda responded. lol u think really highly of urself which is good imo.

but yeah my point still remains valid. u went boo hoo wah wah to people commenting on the list, and i went boo hoo wah wah to the person commenting on the people commenting on the list. and as i said, no offense intended...

rainierjef
05-03-2012, 01:34 AM

lol how is it that when i saw your name as the next poster i slightly sighed and siad oh god here we go. you need a life bro hanging on to everything i say to either dispel it or confront it is not a healthy habit.

read what i said again why do we care right? of a list made by players or probably altered by analyst for rating right? of the top 100 players right? tracking... when you know a player like Eli can careless about it or nicks? why get riled up? who cares bro smfh.

huh? i responded to the thread it could be u or anyone and i woulda responded. lol u think really highly of urself which is good imo.

but yeah my point still remains valid. u went boo hoo wah wah to people commenting on the list, and i went boo hoo wah wah to the person commenting on the people commenting on the list. and as i said, no offense intended...

but there was no QQ in my post though?
the OP sounded upset that Nicks was only 90 which hinted to me he was slightly or majorly disturbed by it hence the ricochet of upset posts that nicks is only 90.

i merely pointed out why bother and you say i'm boohooing... you know what your right i am boo hoo wah wah about it.

good day sir

jjj45
05-03-2012, 02:12 AM
Nicks had an amazing year. He should of at least been in the Top 10.+1

Firenugget
05-03-2012, 04:28 AM
I don't know why anyone even looks at this list...Just more crappy popularity contest.

Seducer
05-03-2012, 08:44 AM
fwiw, the player rater tweeted that Nicks was legit and deserved to be way, way higher on this list.

nygsb42champs
05-03-2012, 09:13 AM
At least he made it. He should be alot higher but lets take it one step at a time.

thomsoad
05-03-2012, 09:25 AM
This list is done by the players themselves with absolutely no reporter/fan input...whatsoever.

If the players of the NFL ranked him #90 then so be it.

None of us are even remotely qualified to tell them they are wrong....talk about your delusions of grandeur.

burier
05-03-2012, 12:40 PM
the list is bunk and we already knew this.

YATittle1962
05-03-2012, 01:07 PM
until the top 10 this list is basically just a compilation of players who deserve recognition for their awesome play last year

the order is meaningless

JPP
05-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Nicks had an amazing year. He should of at least been in the Top 10.

I think he made top 10...wide receivers. Should he be a bit higher probably but I'm just happy he made it, not because I care about the list that much, I enjoy the videos of other players talking about how they view him. I think it is interesting to get real players opinions more then I like the faceless player voting as it usually comes down to a popularity contest.

Can't wait to see Eli's I think it is funny he didn't make the list last season and then won the Superbowl I wonder how much it will affect his positioning.

NYGRealityCheck
05-03-2012, 05:52 PM
I hope they didn't put him at 90 because they also focused on Nicks dropping an open pass against the Redskins at Giants stadium, where the Giants did not need to win that game and gave the game to the Redskins based on lack of effort. That's total bs from them to focus on that redskins game.

FBomb
05-03-2012, 05:57 PM
I told you Nicks wasn't very good!! Trade him while he's still got that SB stank on him!!

gumby742
05-04-2012, 10:31 AM
If Tebow was ranked #1, only then would this list would be legit.</P>

BlueReign
05-04-2012, 10:33 AM
I wonder where Eli will rank.