PDA

View Full Version : Seau Death is #8

vinylord
05-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Does anybody else see a "conspiracy theory" unfolding now that the eigth former member of the 1994 San Diego Chargers team has died young? "What if" a gambler lost big money on Super Bowl 29, which they lost to San Francisco? Certainly I have no proof - but eight player deaths is a pretty clear pattern.

VegasGmen
05-03-2012, 03:33 PM
Does anybody else see a "conspiracy theory" unfolding now that the eigth former member of the 1994 San Diego Chargers team has died young? "What if" a gambler lost big money on Super Bowl 29, which they lost to San Francisco? Certainly I have no proof - but eight player deaths is a pretty clear pattern.
stfu ... mods please delete this thread

Manning
05-03-2012, 03:35 PM
stfu ... mods please delete this thread

VEGASGmen is obviously part of the conspiracy and wants to keep this quiet.

CGYgiant
05-03-2012, 04:32 PM

lol this supposed gambler has skills, striking someone with lightening twice? dammmnn

TuckYou
05-03-2012, 11:29 PM
I think it is more of a curse, like the Different Strokes cast curse.