PDA

View Full Version : Verizon Commercial with the two girls crying.

THE_New_York_Giants
05-03-2012, 11:46 PM
This is the worst commercial ever and I have cancelled all of my Verizon subscriptions because of it. It is over shown and is just flat out stupid. I hate commercials, but having to watch that every commercial break of anything for the past month has just been too much. I hope they take that off the air.

GmenFan1980
05-04-2012, 12:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOvnIK6jex0

THE_New_York_Giants
05-04-2012, 12:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOvnIK6jex0
i hope this **** ends after mothers day

B-Red22
05-04-2012, 01:04 AM
This is the worst commercial ever and I have cancelled all of my Verizon subscriptions because of it. It is over shown and is just flat out stupid. I hate commercials, but having to watch that every commercial break of anything for the past month has just been too much. I hope they take that off the air.
i'm so glad you decided to share this breaking news with me

THE_New_York_Giants
05-04-2012, 02:02 AM
i'm so glad you decided to share this breaking news with me
My pleasure man. This **** is serious.

greenca190
05-04-2012, 02:55 AM
I would bust all over the daughter so hard.

bklyn1028
05-11-2012, 11:46 AM

You are so right. I wanted to punch the tv when i saw those two. The "mad men" who thought up that idea should be fired. That has got to be the worst commercial or at least one of the I have ever seen.

giantscolombia
05-11-2012, 01:02 PM
I would bust all over the daughter so hard.HAHAHHA!

THE_New_York_Giants
05-11-2012, 01:36 PM
I would bust all over the daughter so hard.HAHAHHA!
ROFL

MikeIsaGiant
05-22-2012, 12:52 PM
I agree.

Worst commercial ever

RoanokeFan
05-22-2012, 01:41 PM

Really? All of that angst over a commercial? You don't really have to watch you know.

MattMeyerBud
05-24-2012, 12:04 PM

that is exactly how people should handle advertizing. I do the same thing

I rarely buy something because of good advertizing, i just stop buying things because of bad advertizing for the most part

egyptian420
05-24-2012, 12:12 PM
lmao.....when you're SB champs, this is really the only thing you can b###h about

God, I can't stand that stupid commercial either, I was forced to watch it in its entirety once because I was on the elliptical trainer watching the NBA playoffs.....it was the worst minute of working out in my life

WR4Life
05-24-2012, 12:17 PM
Don't even get me started on the Progressive Insurance commercials.

THE_New_York_Giants
05-24-2012, 12:18 PM

Really?* All of that angst over a commercial?* You don't really have to watch you know.

I hate them that much. I went in and said "I am canceling my subscription because of that commercial". The guy actually told me that I was one of many who had and they were actually in the process of getting it off TV because people hated it so much.

THE_New_York_Giants
05-24-2012, 12:23 PM
This however is the greatest commercial of all time. I still laugh my *** off every time I see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQgJNTG9xEc

bklyn1028
07-05-2012, 02:11 PM
This however is the greatest commercial of all time. I still laugh my *** off every time I see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQgJNTG9xEc

LOL That is hysterical....however...when I saw this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btYXc9lojPc

I actually emailed Nicolas Coster to congratulate him, I was so impressed with it. He was a big star in the late 60s and 70s. And...he emailed me back thanking me for appreciating the commercial and it was a grueling 2 weeks to make, they flew all over the world making it.