PDA

View Full Version : The Best Camp Ever!

B&RWarrior
05-04-2012, 12:07 PM
I think this upcoming camp may be the most fun to watch in a while.

RB- Wilson vs. Scott vs. Ware
We've got 2 dynamic backs with home run speed battling for the #2 RB spot with Wilson and Scott. Don't forget about Ware either.

WR- Barden vs. Jernigan vs. Hixon
At WR we'll see the return of Hixon and watch him do battle with Randle, JJ, and Ramses.

DT- Austin vs. Kuhn
At defensive tackle we have Austin looking to prove he belongs in the NFL and the 3 year layoff hasn't robbed him of his skills. Kuhn could surprise people and make the team and be a force to reckon with. They will definitely push each other...it could get nasty!

LB- Herzlich vs. Rivers
We find out who will be our MLB.

CB- T2 vs. Hosley vs. Prince
T2 always has a chip on his shoulder and Prince has much to prove after an injury shortened rookie year. Hosely will show up wanting to prove to the FO they didn't make a mistake by drafting him. Who will be #2 CB?

We may have to tell the boys to take it easy and not kill each other! Camp is going to be a BATTLE FIELD!!! 4 months is such a loooooong time.

SweetZombieJesus
05-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Don't forget Osi riding the stationary bike with a pouty face.

burier
05-04-2012, 04:00 PM
the WR and LB battles look pretty sad.

C1010
05-04-2012, 04:30 PM
We also have a potential battle at fullback. Hynoski vs. Martinek. Also, Chad Jones will be involved in Giants camp.

B-Red22
05-04-2012, 05:15 PM

We've got 2 dynamic backs with home run speed battling for the #2 RB spot with Wilson and Scott. Don't forget about Ware either.

At WR we'll see the return of Hixon and watch him do battle with Randle, JJ, and Ramses.

DT- Austin vs. Kuhn
At defensive tackle we have Austin looking to prove he belongs in the NFL and the 3 year layoff hasn't robbed him of his skills. Kuhn could surprise people and make the team and be a force to reckon with. They will definitely push each other...it could get nasty!

LB- Herzlich vs. Rivers

T2 always has a chip on his shoulder and Prince has much to prove after an injury shortened rookie year. Hosely will show up wanting to prove to the FO they didn't make a mistake by drafting him. Who will be #2 CB?

We may have to tell the boys to take it easy and not kill each other! Camp is going to be a BATTLE FIELD!!! 4 months is such a loooooong time.

Austin vs. Kuhn??? is that really going to be a camp battle??

DownWitJPP
05-04-2012, 05:17 PM
the WR and LB battles look pretty sad.

pretty sad? are u kidding me? this is prob the best competition we've had in these 2 positions in years

Kruunch
05-04-2012, 05:25 PM

Certainly better than last years lawl.

JMFP2
05-04-2012, 05:48 PM

LMFAO!!!

FroZeNx31x
05-04-2012, 06:08 PM
The battle for the #3 Safety spot will also be a good one

Horton(former starter), Stevie Brown, Sash, Chad Jones, Janzen Jackson(reckless hard hitter) and Jojo Nicholas(long shot UDFA with something to prove)

Im definitely looking forward to the CB battle, right now there's no clear cut winner at #2. With guys like Tyron, and Bruce Johnson coming back we should see insane comp at the position.

Kruunch
05-04-2012, 06:19 PM
The battle for the #3 Safety spot will also be a good one

Horton(former starter), Stevie Brown, Sash, Chad Jones, Janzen Jackson(reckless hard hitter) and Jojo Nicholas(long shot UDFA with something to prove)

Im definitely looking forward to the CB battle, right now there's no clear cut winner at #2. With guys like Tyron, and Bruce Johnson coming back we should see insane comp at the position.

I would think it's a battle with T2 and Prince for the #2 CB (with a slight edge to T2

FroZeNx31x
05-04-2012, 06:28 PM
I would think it's a battle with T2 and Prince for the #2 CB (with a slight edge to T2

I would love for T2 to came back from his ACL and right away begin to play like his old self, but Im not too optimistic about it. He plays a position where he has to bend, flex, extend, go into full sprints, stop on a dime and in most cases jump with WR's almost 99% of the time.

I'm one of his biggest fans, I hope he can prove me wrong.

Martin
05-04-2012, 06:51 PM
We also have a potential battle at fullback. Hynoski vs. Martinek. Also, Chad Jones will be involved in Giants camp.

C. Jones will be heat felt favorite.
Best guy plays of course but its hard not
to root for this kid after what happened to him.

B&RWarrior
05-04-2012, 08:35 PM

C. Jones will be heat felt favorite.
Best guy plays of course but its hard not
to root for this kid after what happened to him.

Hynoski hands down.

Drystt
05-04-2012, 08:42 PM

LOL!

JJC7301
05-05-2012, 01:07 AM

DT- Austin vs. Kuhn

LB- Herzlich vs. Rivers

Wilson will beat out Scott, but that's nothing against Scott.

RR will start the season as the # 3 because he'll earn it.

Kuhn is so raw that even Austin, who hasn't played in two years, will win that battle.

Herz vs Rivers? What about Blackburn?

T2 will win the battle for starting CB. Prince will be getting closer to claiming that spot and Hosley will provide nice depth.

But I agree -- there's a lot of good young talent above to battle for spots. It's exciting -- as long as we avoid the slew of major injuries that we always seem to get.