PDA

View Full Version : Abby sticks up for her Eli

zimonami
05-06-2012, 06:44 PM
As Abby was leaving rhe studio she overheard someone criticizing the show. She was heard to respond, angrily, "Well, Eli can't do the acting AND the writing."

lol

jjj45
05-06-2012, 06:47 PM
Haha. Should have had her write the material.

blueblood42o
05-06-2012, 06:53 PM
I believe the op is taking a shot at Brady and giselle. When she was asked about the super bowl she snapped back with "well he can't throw the ball and catch the ball" obvious shot at welker

jax5338
05-06-2012, 06:54 PM
As Abby was leaving rhe studio she overheard someone criticizing the show. She was heard to respond, angrily, "Well, Eli can't do the acting AND the writing."

lol

hahaha good one.

fourth&forever
05-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Yeah its pathetic all the constant criticism of Eli. Also nauseated by the endless comparisons with Rivers. Yadda yadda yadda. Just stop it already. I'll say it just one more time, Keith Rivers could never hold a candle to Eli.

bigal1giant
05-06-2012, 07:17 PM
I sure hope you're refering to Philip Rivers the Charger QB and not our latest free agent acquisition!!!

bELIeve_in_Giants
05-06-2012, 07:49 PM
I sure hope you're refering to Philip Rivers the Charger QB and not our latest free agent acquisition!!!

These are the jokes, folks

THE_New_York_Giants
05-06-2012, 07:53 PM
Most critics are saying it was a pretty good episode.

bELIeve_in_Giants
05-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Most critics are saying it was a pretty good episode.

Yeah, most are judging it based on standards set by other athletes, not professional comedians. I've been on 3 other team boards (not division rivals) and most there are saying he did a good job.

SNL has never ever been funny the whole way through. If you come away with 2 memorable skits or moments that people will seek out, it's a good episode.

FBomb
05-06-2012, 08:12 PM
**BREAKING NEWS**</P>

This just in....Patriots RB Danny Woodhead, when asked by ESPN reprters about Abby Manning's outburst, said "That ***** should shut the **** up, and Eli should slap her!!"</P>

FBomb
05-06-2012, 08:13 PM
For the record.......SNL hasn't been funny since Eddie Murphy left, and if it wasn't for him it wouldn't have been funny then.

ashleymarie
05-06-2012, 08:18 PM
Yeah its pathetic all the constant criticism of Eli. Also nauseated by the endless comparisons with Rivers. Yadda yadda yadda. Just stop it already. I'll say it just one more time, Keith Rivers could never hold a candle to Eli.</P>

</P>

[:D] funny and correct</P>

bELIeve_in_Giants
05-06-2012, 08:20 PM
For the record.......SNL hasn't been funny since Eddie Murphy left, and if it wasn't for him it wouldn't have been funny then.

I like it in small doses. I thought the Billy Crystal, martin Short cast was great. I loved Phil Hartman and Dana Carvey. Haven't watched it much in recent years. Always like the news though

giantyankee1976
05-06-2012, 08:24 PM
SNL has never ever been funny the whole way through. If you come away
with 2 memorable skits or moments that people will seek out, it's a good
episode.

truth

For the record.......SNL hasn't been funny since
Eddie Murphy left, and if it wasn't for him it wouldn't have been funny
then.

truth, the 1980s was the Golden Age

the early 90s weren't so bad either, Wayne's World, Church Lady etc

TheEnigma
05-06-2012, 08:26 PM
**BREAKING NEWS**</P>

This just in....Patriots RB Danny Woodhead, when asked by ESPN reprters about Abby Manning's outburst, said "That ***** should shut the **** up, and Eli should slap her!!"</P>I support Woodhead here. Eli has to learn how to control his wife from talking to the media. Brady is a good example since he never lets Gisele say anything out of line.

zimonami
05-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Yeah its pathetic all the constant criticism of Eli. Also nauseated by the endless comparisons with Rivers. Yadda yadda yadda. Just stop it already. I'll say it just one more time, Keith Rivers could never hold a candle to Eli.
Keith.... hahaha. He would have melted under the NY pressure long ago, and snapped big time.

zimonami
05-06-2012, 08:28 PM
I believe the op is taking a shot at Brady and giselle. When she was asked about the super bowl she snapped back with "well he can't throw the ball and catch the ball" obvious shot at welker
BINGO
hahaha.
Maybe Giselle will send Abby some condolence flowers to soothe her psyche.
NOT!
Eli and Abby are quite a bit less sensitive than Tom and Giselle.

THE_New_York_Giants
05-06-2012, 08:29 PM
**BREAKING NEWS**</P>

This just in....Patriots RB Danny Woodhead, when asked by ESPN reprters about Abby Manning's outburst, said "That ***** should shut the **** up, and Eli should slap her!!"</P>
How was the wedding?

FBomb
05-06-2012, 08:36 PM
**BREAKING NEWS**</P>

How was the wedding?</P>

Awesome....Getting ready to go to bed....gotta be at the airport at 4 AM....there are a few pics in the "My fellow fans" thread.</P>

Jet-Blue
05-06-2012, 08:40 PM

Agreed, The first years were some of the best. Went to school in the late 70's, SNL was the thing to watch.

zimonami
05-06-2012, 08:52 PM

Agreed, The first years were some of the best. Went to school in the late 70's, SNL was the thing to watch.
When Monday Night Football started it crearted completely different TV social norms for Monday nights.
SNL did the same for Saturday nights. No one wanted to miss a week of the fun. It was really great in its day.

FBomb
05-06-2012, 09:01 PM
For the record.......SNL hasn't been funny since Eddie Murphy left, and if it wasn't for him it wouldn't have been funny then. Agreed, The first years were some of the best. Went to school in the late 70's, SNL was the thing to watch. When Monday Night Football started it crearted completely different TV social norms for Monday nights. SNL did the same for Saturday nights. No one wanted to miss a week of the fun. It was really great in its day.</P>

4 words.....Don Kirshner's Rock Concert</P>

ashleymarie
05-06-2012, 09:03 PM
**BREAKING NEWS**</P>

How was the wedding?</P>

Awesome....Getting ready to go to bed....gotta be at the airport at 4 AM....there are a few pics in the "My fellow fans" thread.</P>

</P>

Tks for the pics, beautiful woman. Your wedding was one of the most exciting happenings around here. Congrats and Best Wishes.</P>

chasjay
05-06-2012, 09:10 PM
I'd like for Father Guido Sarducci to bless the Giants' 2012 season!!

Anybody old enough to remember??

"Some priests like to say "forever and ever". I kind of think the "ever" is unnecessary."

Jet-Blue
05-06-2012, 09:10 PM
For the record.......SNL hasn't been funny since Eddie Murphy left, and if it wasn't for him it wouldn't have been funny then. Agreed, The first years were some of the best. Went to school in the late 70's, SNL was the thing to watch. When Monday Night Football started it crearted completely different TV social norms for Monday nights. SNL did the same for Saturday nights. No one wanted to miss a week of the fun. It was really great in its day.</P>

Forgot about that one. Another classic!

FBomb
05-06-2012, 09:11 PM

"Some priests like to say "forever and ever". I kind of think the "ever" is unnecessary."
</P>

"Jane, you ignorant slut"</P>

zimonami
05-06-2012, 09:15 PM

</P>

"Jane, you ignorant slut"</P>
Roseanne Roseannadana... "Nevermind"

chasjay
05-06-2012, 09:19 PM

</p>

"Jane, you ignorant slut"</p>
Roseanne Roseannadana... "Nevermind"

Congrats again FB - but don't you have better things to do? [;)]

Bing Crosby
05-07-2012, 03:51 PM
That's odd. I heard that Abby was excited about SNL, and as a reward said that she wanted to go somewhere she had never been before for a short victory vacation. Eli told her to try the kitchen.

THE_New_York_Giants
05-07-2012, 05:01 PM
That's odd. I heard that Abby was excited about SNL, and as a reward said that she wanted to go somewhere she had never been before for a short victory vacation. Eli told her to try the kitchen.

TNYG likes this

giantyankee1976
05-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Eddie Murphy + Billy Crystal: "Ebony and Ivory..."

Eddie Murphy as Buckwheat singing the greatest Hits: "Wukking Puh Nub in all the Wong Pwaces"

jimsgints
05-08-2012, 01:06 PM

Oh Yea! Foghat!

yatitle
05-08-2012, 01:14 PM

Eddie Murphy as Buckwheat singing the greatest Hits: "Wukking Puh Nub in all the Wong Pwaces"

It was Joe Piscopo and Eddie Murphy NOT Billy Crystal.

keyofgmen
05-08-2012, 05:20 PM
"Candygram!"

giantyankee1976
05-08-2012, 06:34 PM

It was Joe Piscopo and Eddie Murphy NOT Billy Crystal.

my bad