PDA

View Full Version : There's a good chance I'm going to buy a Weatherford jersey.

THE_New_York_Giants
05-08-2012, 01:44 PM
He's one of my favorite Giants. I love his attitude.
After Dodge, I will never take a punter for granted.

True That
05-08-2012, 01:55 PM
After getting rid of Rodney Williams and Matt Allen, I would never take a punter for granted after seeing Jeff Feagles play for us.. arguably one of our best offensive weapons in the early to mid-2000s.

MattyD21
05-08-2012, 03:40 PM
There's also a good chance you'll be the only one with a Weatherford jersey .... 0_o

nygsb42champs
05-08-2012, 04:06 PM
With the price of jerseys you might be the only one with his jersey.

TuckYou
05-08-2012, 04:24 PM
Id buy a Feagles jersey first, but yeah, Weatherford is sweet. </P>

Jacksonville has the best kicker names though for jerseys, BryanAnger and Long Ding.</P>

</P>

TuckYou
05-08-2012, 04:24 PM
Id buy a Feagles jersey first, but yeah, Weatherford is sweet. </P>

Jacksonville has the best kicker names though for jerseys, BryanAnger and Long Ding.</P>

</P>

Meanhothead
05-08-2012, 04:40 PM
I met Steve Weatherford walking into a grocery store by my house. The guy is great, so friendly and answered all my questions.

He took the time to take a picture with me.

Afterwards he literally ran inside the grocery store to find a pen and paper to give me his email so I could send him my address.

Few days later I got a personalized signed photo of him.

Weatherford has the 2nd longest contract besides Eli.

Getting his Jersey is a good investment.

He isn't just a punter. He is great football player.

If you do your research, you'd be surprised what he has overcome to still be playing in the NFL.

BK07071
05-09-2012, 08:45 PM

"There's a good chance that you're going to buy a Weatherford lersey"?????? So buy it! Why tell us about it.....just go out and buy it!!!! What do you want us to do drive you to the sporting goods store to pick it up???

ReeBoK894
05-09-2012, 09:00 PM

"There's a good chance that you're going to buy a Weatherford lersey"?????? So buy it! Why tell us about it.....just go out and buy it!!!! What do you want us to do drive you to the sporting goods store to pick it up???

you don't have to be a **** about it...

Martyr
05-09-2012, 09:02 PM
I liked his emotion so much after the nfcc game got this</P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2523233.aspx (/forums/thread/2523233.aspx)</P>

THE_New_York_Giants
05-09-2012, 09:21 PM

This is a forum to talk about Giants football. Same with the 5,000 threads about Osi, I thought I'd start one about my next jersey. There are thousands of jersey threads out there. Get the stick out of your butt there bud.

DownWitJPP
05-09-2012, 09:45 PM

This is a forum to talk about Giants football. Same with the 5,000 threads about Osi, I thought I'd start one about my next jersey. There are thousands of jersey threads out there. Get the stick out of your butt there bud.

agreed...someones thong too tight?

giantman8493
05-09-2012, 09:55 PM
I like Dodge better.

NYGRealityCheck
05-09-2012, 10:21 PM
I like Dodge better.

I heard the salvation army is willing to take any Dodge jerseys...

THE_New_York_Giants
05-09-2012, 10:42 PM
I like Dodge better.

I heard the salvation army is willing to take any Dodge jerseys...
they send that **** to africa with the patriots Super Bowl t-shirts

Giants10Joe
05-09-2012, 11:21 PM
Weatherford is a great guy and a great punter..... but he's still a punter. If you're going to drop $100 on a jersey might as well make it an Eli jersey. Or Cruz, or Nicks, or JPP, or Tuck.

Bohemian
05-10-2012, 12:10 AM
Great choice. The guy is a true character, and should remain a Giant for the rest of his career. I would probably have chosen Canty.

Jon6777
05-10-2012, 01:14 AM
Weatherford is a great guy and a great punter..... but he's still a punter. If you're going to drop $100 on a jersey might as well make it an Eli jersey. Or Cruz, or Nicks, or JPP, or Tuck.

Awesome sig man

Giants10Joe
05-10-2012, 01:40 AM

Awesome sig man

Thank you. Those are all real quotes by the way.

pino
05-10-2012, 01:44 AM
Wow. That is rare these days. What a good gesture for a fan. Running into the store to get a pen and paper. That should have been you running yo!

TuckYou
05-10-2012, 01:04 PM
</P>

It could be argued that Steve Weatherford had as much of an impact, or even more, to get us our 4th Superbowl trophy then the others you have mentioned. It is also true that Weatherford is signed longer then any of those guys as well. So, why not?</P>

ralphpal
05-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Great idea i think but i would hold up until next year to see how he does . If he does another great job you might be one of the few people who have one . So that would make you stand out which is also great .

GMENAGAIN
05-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Buying a punter's jersey is gay . . . . just sayin'

sg92
05-10-2012, 06:17 PM
Buying a punter's jersey is gay . . . . just sayin'

eh? Coming from a guy who uses the phrase "just sayin' "?

jomo
05-10-2012, 06:23 PM
I usually buy the throwback jerseys, gives you a body of work to back up the shirt. (I guess that makes me a low risk jersey picker) There are alot of people who like to rep players who are over achievers or have qualities not normally found at that position. An example would be Dave Tollefson. He was a gritty Giant with a great motor............and a big fan favorite. They sold a boat load of jerseys with his name on them and for good reason.</P>

Weatherford is an interesting guy. Yes, he's a punter but he is a workout freak and a beast physically. He is also very cool with his fans and has a huge following on Twitter. I understand why someone would go for his jersey, a punter who istough as nails and knows how to deliver in clutch moments.</P>

GMENAGAIN
05-11-2012, 12:52 PM
Buying a punter's jersey is gay . . . . just sayin' eh? Coming from a guy who uses the phrase "just sayin' "?</P>

I obviously struck a nerve with you and for that I apologize. You are certainly entitled to lead any lifestyle you wish withouthaving to endure insensitive jokes . . . . </P>

THE_New_York_Giants
05-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Buying a punter's jersey is gay . . . . just sayin' eh? Coming from a guy who uses the phrase "just sayin' "?</P>

I obviously struck a nerve with you and for that I apologize.* You are certainly entitled to lead any lifestyle you wish without*having to endure insensitive jokes . . . . </P>

*raises arms up above head* Not that there's anything wrong with that.