PDA

View Full Version : Cameron wake was once a giant

Pa1jintfan
05-08-2012, 04:26 PM
I know it's just total nonsense thinking about it, but could you imagine the wrecking crew we would have now, if you threw wake in the mix. The "bounty package"
JPP-tuck-kiwi-wake-osi.... It's fun to think about

JPP
05-09-2012, 03:01 PM
I know it's just total nonsense thinking about it, but could you imagine the wrecking crew we would have now, if you threw wake in the mix. The "bounty package"

Wake is pretty good I watched him play for the B.C. Lions of the CFL as I live on Vancouver Island would have been cool to see him make the jump on my NFL team.

giantsfan420
05-09-2012, 03:06 PM

Wake is pretty good I watched him play for the B.C. Lions of the CFL as I live on Vancouver Island would have been cool to see him make the jump on my NFL team.

we tried him out as a LB and not DE, had we tried him as a DE we prob woulda kept him

TuckYou
05-09-2012, 05:17 PM
I know it's just total nonsense thinking about it, but could you imagine the wrecking crew we would have now, if you threw wake in the mix. The "bounty package" JPP-tuck-kiwi-wake-osi.... It's fun to think about Wake is pretty good I watched him play for the B.C. Lions of the CFL as I live on Vancouver Island would have been cool to see him make the jump on my NFL team. we tried him out as a LB and not DE, had we tried him as a DE we prob woulda kept him</P>

Honestly, sounds like Sintim. He would be a solid OLB in a 3-4 or a DE in the 4-3 IMO.</P>