PDA

View Full Version : NFL.com saying that The iggles have the best def front in the league

Pa1jintfan
05-08-2012, 05:39 PM
Enough said in title. They grab oline and d-line players every year in the 1st round, yet they still pay free agents, because they miss almost every year.

juice33s
05-08-2012, 05:42 PM
If you bothered to read the article you might have noticed:

" Teams are trying to copy the Giants, but it's no simple task. <font size="5">The next best thing</font> might be the Philadelphia Eagles (http://www.nfl.com/teams/philadelphiaeagles/profile?team=PHI),"

Neverend
05-08-2012, 05:46 PM
And deservedly so, they have the potential to have a sick front 7 this year. They are going to give our oline some problems

personally the eagles are the only team i see as a big threat to the giants, but on the contrary i think their offense is actually overrated

TheEnigma
05-08-2012, 05:48 PM
That title was essentially weaved in a way to bait Giants fans into thinking, "Someone has better D-line than us? What!!" and then you read the article and realize that's not the case.

TheEnigma
05-08-2012, 05:50 PM
And deservedly so, they have the potential to have a sick front 7 this year. They are going to give our oline some problems

personally the eagles are the only team i see as a big threat to the giants, but on the contrary i think their offense is actually overratedThe loss of Jason Peters is going to be a tremendous blow. I expect a better success in stopping McCoy and getting to Vick in the passing game now.

Pa1jintfan
05-08-2012, 05:52 PM
Your right. I don't Bother reading garbage, this is a copycat league however, so I see why the story was written. My bad. Mods please destroy this awful post. Or we can just blast the filthy e-girls a bit.