PDA

View Full Version : Josh Hamilton

giantyankee1976
05-09-2012, 07:02 AM
Congrats to Josh for his 4 4-baggers last night especially versus the O's !!!

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2012_05_08_texmlb_balmlb_1&mode=reca p_away&c_id=tex

titwio
05-09-2012, 12:40 PM
The last homerun he hit was just ridiculous. The swing was so precise the ball came off his bat like a golf ball.

He was definitely locked and in the zone yesterday...

Redeyejedi
05-09-2012, 01:09 PM
I hope the Yankees stay away from him. Grat player but u cant give him that kind of deal. The reason why the Yankees suck right now is because of those type of long term contracts to older players.Whoever gives him a 7 or 8 175-200 million year deal will be kicking themselves by year 3 I guarantee. Not to get completly off subject but Look at that Pujols contract. No way Id pay him that with his age and body type.Pujols is way older then he says he is. I bet he is 35

giantyankee1976
05-09-2012, 07:02 PM
I look at Pujols and think Adam Dunn.

simply put, Dunn was hot garbage last season, until Ozzie left...

I think Pujols needs to settle down, he ain't in cozy St Louis anymore, he's in a massive media market at this time.

As to Josh, he has a lot of baggage but I'm betting he stays put in Texas or otherwise he goes to another Team in a small-market.

Yet if he ended up in Atlanta, Minnesota or Cleveland, in the future I wouldn't be surprised either.

titwio
05-13-2012, 10:43 AM
The guy is ridiculous. Talk about being on a tear...