PDA

View Full Version : LMFAO Osi wishes LeSean McCoy a Happy Mother's Day! LOL too funny

NYG4lifeNYK
05-13-2012, 12:44 PM
<a class="account-group js-account-group js-action-profile js-user-profile-link" href="https://twitter.com/#%21/OsiUmenyiora" data-user-id="570073131"><strong class="fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id">Osi Umenyiora[/b]
<span>?</span>
<span class="username js-action-profile-name"><s>@</s>OsiUmenyiora</span>
</a>

<p class="js-tweet-text">Happy Mothers Day Lesean Mccoy! Enjoy your special day!!</p>

miked1958
05-13-2012, 01:29 PM
Funny

NYG4lifeNYK
05-13-2012, 04:22 PM
Funny

I thought so too... would of thought a lot more people would of loved this as well... guess not? [:^)]

I wrote him back
The Mangest One : 10:10 am
and said that he needed to stay a Giant to keep Lesean from ever getting a Championship.

Too funny.

lol

Bread
05-13-2012, 04:52 PM
Funniest joke, I've ever heard in my life. He should have his own sitcom.

nevada11
05-13-2012, 04:55 PM

I know right! Excuse me as I pick up my voice box off the floor, I've never had any more of an amazing laugh in my entire life!

Its almost as funny as saying if someone has a different opinion than yours, they're "idiotic" and "deserved to be called out on it"!

gmen0820
05-13-2012, 04:56 PM
This would be funnier if there wasn't another thread on it, and if you didn't depict everything that came out of Osi's mouth like an Eddie Murphy stand up special.

NYG4lifeNYK
05-13-2012, 04:57 PM

I know right! Excuse me as I pick up my voice box off the floor, I've never had any more of an amazing laugh in my entire life!

Its almost as funny as saying if someone has a different opinion than yours, they're "idiotic" and "deserved to be called out on it"!

Lol you're extremely bitter man

nevada11
05-13-2012, 04:59 PM
This would be funnier if there wasn't another thread on it, and if you didn't depict everything that came out of Osi's mouth like an Eddie Murphy stand up special.

Maybe he thought Osi needed the attention, after all if osi isnt praised and complimented by someone theyre "idiotic" for believing so

Osi fan boys will be osi fanboys

NYG4lifeNYK
05-13-2012, 04:59 PM

Wow you guys need to lighten up..... and I still don't see the other topic

GmenFan1980
05-13-2012, 06:53 PM

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2558842.aspx

happy to help :)

NYG4lifeNYK
05-13-2012, 07:01 PM

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2558842.aspx

happy to help :)

Ah thanks bud wasn't on the first page didn't see it anywhere.. still funny people need to lighten up

FBomb
05-13-2012, 07:13 PM
Wow.....sensing a lot of tension.</P>

For the record....The "different opinion" argument is invalid because it being different doesn't exclude it from being "idiotic". It's really up to the reader to decide if your opinion is idiotic or not. There are thousands of opinions posted every day.....more than half are idiotic.....in my opinion.</P>

jomo
05-13-2012, 08:13 PM
lol Osi showing rookie mistakes on Twitter arguing with random Eagles fans. It shouldn't surprise anyone. When does the season start?

LT_was_good
05-13-2012, 08:29 PM

See, this post was funnier than anything Osi's ever said.

Harooni
05-14-2012, 12:05 AM
I do not get it? why is it funny?

rcrane082985
05-14-2012, 12:29 AM

My thoughts are hes calling him a mama's boy? I might be missing the punchline though because it seems the OP nearly pissed himself over it.

Neverend
05-14-2012, 12:45 AM
Had a slight smile when I read it the first time but it wasn't all that hilarous...

Harooni
05-14-2012, 01:14 AM

My thoughts are hes calling him a mama's boy? I might be missing the punchline though because it seems the OP nearly pissed himself over it.I take it Osi is suggesting McCoy bared children of some sort.

rcrane082985
05-14-2012, 02:05 AM
Yeah i guess thats more likely lol

redbeardxxv
05-14-2012, 04:41 AM
By Osi renewing a rivalry with the Eagles, I see it as Osi coming to terms with the fact that he'll be a GIANT next year, and settling into a comfort with that. He will play out his last year, and play for a new contract, here or elsewhere. In a screwy way, this is a good sign. Osi has decided to play.

WORLDCHAMPS
05-14-2012, 07:41 AM

My thoughts are hes calling him a mama's boy? I might be missing the punchline though because it seems the OP nearly pissed himself over it.

no hes saying hes a WOMAN

yatitle
05-14-2012, 09:14 AM
lol Osi showing rookie mistakes on Twitter arguing with random Eagles fans. It shouldn't surprise anyone. When does the season start?

Doesn't sound like the tweets of a man ready to sit out a year over his contract. Mark it down, Osi pulls a Strahan 2.0. Skips training camp shows up for opener.

gumby742
05-14-2012, 09:15 AM
hmmm. i don't get it. Sounds like something we did in grade school.

JJC7301
05-14-2012, 11:17 PM
<a class="account-group js-account-group js-action-profile js-user-profile-link" href="https://twitter.com/#%21/OsiUmenyiora" data-user-id="570073131"><strong class="fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id">Osi Umenyiora[/b]
<span>?</span>
<span class="username js-action-profile-name"><s>@</s>OsiUmenyiora</span>
</a>

<p class="js-tweet-text">Happy Mothers Day Lesean Mccoy! Enjoy your special day!!</p>
I have to admit that that was pretty darn clever.