PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys fan encounter #7,129,776, 006!!!!

FBomb
05-13-2012, 05:36 PM
So, now that the honeymoon is officially over....I was doing some much needed landscaping this morning and that required several trips to Sears Hardware (LONGER story)......</P>

AsI was checking out my first time there, an employee yelled out to the cashier that I get a discount because I'm a Giants fan. Another employee (guess who) yells out that I should be charged double or not be allowed to even buy anything. Iasked the first employee "Cowboys or Patriots fan?"...and of course we all know which one he was. Patriots fans tend not to draw attention to themselves other than the person to whom they are giving/making excuses to. While Cowboys fans seem to enjoy being in the spotlight and are seemingly completetly oblivious to how dumb they look.</P>

So I left......after a very BRIEF moment at home, I found myself returning to Sears Hardware.While I was walking in, my friend the Cowboy fan was outside the front doors. When I walked past him he loudly exclaims "Cowboys Baby!!!"......So I,never being one that avoids poking the bear, said "Really? You are seriously going to start smack talking in the offseason after the Giants just won a Super Bowl? REALLY?? When was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game? Giants are the SB champs, you got nothing!!"</P>

I think I hate Cowboys fans more than any other. Eagles fans are smart enough to be silent when they have a down year. Cowboys fans will talk **** after going 1-15.</P>

ashleymarie
05-13-2012, 06:35 PM
Haha you just made my day. I so dislike those nasty boys. [B]

allentown PA
05-13-2012, 06:46 PM
there is nothing on earth scummier than an Eagles fan..I guess its just where you live but where I'm at it's infested with eagle fans, they are pure trash.

BigBlue1971
05-13-2012, 06:54 PM
you never know what "turds" fans might say! you can see what morons they are by challenging a fan of the super bowl champs!</P>

makes one think they really do have "turds" between their ears! </P>

SweetZombieJesus
05-13-2012, 07:33 PM
Your smack powers have grown weak, old man.

Not only did the Giants win the Super Bowl, they beat the Cowboys twice in the final 4 weeks to do it (and win the division from them in the process).

That Super Bowl run wouldn't have been possible if the Cowboys didn't lie down. Especially that 12 point lead they gave up in under 3:30 and thanks to Romo bumbling down in the end zone by himself for a safety.

FBomb
05-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Your smack powers have grown weak, old man.

Not only did the Giants win the Super Bowl, they beat the Cowboys twice in the final 4 weeks to do it (and win the division from them in the process).

That Super Bowl run wouldn't have been possible if the Cowboys didn't lie down. Especially that 12 point lead they gave up in under 3:30 and thanks to Romo bumbling down in the end zone by himself for a safety.
</P>

Well, I was unarmed by the happiness of the previous week......had this been a normal Sunday I would have brought the straight razor material and diced him up nicely. Not to mentionhe was pretty much rendered speechless as it was.[:)]</P>

egyptian420
05-13-2012, 08:43 PM
some of the most annoying individuals on the planet

jomo
05-13-2012, 09:08 PM
So, now that the honeymoon is officially over....I was doing some much needed landscaping this morning and that required several trips to Sears Hardware (LONGER story)......</P>

As*I was checking out my first time there, an employee yelled out to the cashier that I get a discount because I'm a Giants fan. Another employee (guess who) yells out that I should be charged double or not be allowed to even buy anything.* I*asked the first employee "Cowboys or Patriots fan?"...and of course we all know which one he was.* Patriots fans tend not to draw attention to themselves other than the person to whom they are giving/making excuses to.* While Cowboys fans seem to enjoy being in the spotlight and are seemingly completetly oblivious to how dumb they look.</P>

So I left......after a very BRIEF moment at home, I found myself returning to Sears Hardware.*While I was walking in, my friend the Cowboy fan was outside the front doors.* When I walked past him he loudly exclaims "Cowboys Baby!!!"......So I,*never being one that avoids poking the bear, said "Really?* You are seriously going to start smack talking in the offseason after the Giants just won a Super Bowl?* REALLY??* When was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game?* Giants are the SB champs, you got nothing!!"</P>

I think I hate Cowboys fans more than any other.* Eagles fans are smart enough to be silent when they have a down year.* Cowboys fans will talk **** after going 1-15.</P>lol you had me FB until the last part about the Eagles fans being smart enough to do anything. You are excused because you were on your honeymoon but DeSean Jackson guaranteed a SB victory in the past 2 weeks and the Eagles fans (hundreds of them) I've come in contact with are looking for a verbal or physical fight over anything. Welcome back and all the best with your new bride!

Bread
05-13-2012, 09:17 PM

As*I was checking out my first time there, an employee yelled out to the cashier that I get a discount because I'm a Giants fan. Another employee (guess who) yells out that I should be charged double or not be allowed to even buy anything.* I*asked the first employee "Cowboys or Patriots fan?"...and of course we all know which one he was.* Patriots fans tend not to draw attention to themselves other than the person to whom they are giving/making excuses to.* While Cowboys fans seem to enjoy being in the spotlight and are seemingly completetly oblivious to how dumb they look.</P>

So I left......after a very BRIEF moment at home, I found myself returning to Sears Hardware.*While I was walking in, my friend the Cowboy fan was outside the front doors.* When I walked past him he loudly exclaims "Cowboys Baby!!!"......So I,*never being one that avoids poking the bear, said "Really?* You are seriously going to start smack talking in the offseason after the Giants just won a Super Bowl?* REALLY??* When was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game?* Giants are the SB champs, you got nothing!!"</P>

I think I hate Cowboys fans more than any other.* Eagles fans are smart enough to be silent when they have a down year.* Cowboys fans will talk **** after going 1-15.</P>lol you had me FB until the last part about the Eagles fans being smart enough to do anything. You are excused because you were on your honeymoon but DeSean Jackson guaranteed a SB victory in the past 2 weeks and the Eagles fans (hundreds of them) I've come in contact with are looking for a verbal or physical fight over anything. Welcome back and all the best with your new bride!

Hmm thats funny, hundreds of loudmouth, meathead Giants fans have come up to me bragging about the Super Bowl, looking for a physical confrontation.

Small world, eh?

jomo
05-13-2012, 09:40 PM

AsI was checking out my first time there, an employee yelled out to the cashier that I get a discount because I'm a Giants fan. Another employee (guess who) yells out that I should be charged double or not be allowed to even buy anything. Iasked the first employee "Cowboys or Patriots fan?"...and of course we all know which one he was. Patriots fans tend not to draw attention to themselves other than the person to whom they are giving/making excuses to. While Cowboys fans seem to enjoy being in the spotlight and are seemingly completetly oblivious to how dumb they look.</P>

So I left......after a very BRIEF moment at home, I found myself returning to Sears Hardware.While I was walking in, my friend the Cowboy fan was outside the front doors. When I walked past him he loudly exclaims "Cowboys Baby!!!"......So I,never being one that avoids poking the bear, said "Really? You are seriously going to start smack talking in the offseason after the Giants just won a Super Bowl? REALLY?? When was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game? Giants are the SB champs, you got nothing!!"</P>

I think I hate Cowboys fans more than any other. Eagles fans are smart enough to be silent when they have a down year. Cowboys fans will talk **** after going 1-15.</P>lol you had me FB until the last part about the Eagles fans being smart enough to do anything. You are excused because you were on your honeymoon but DeSean Jackson guaranteed a SB victory in the past 2 weeks and the Eagles fans (hundreds of them) I've come in contact with are looking for a verbal or physical fight over anything. Welcome back and all the best with your new bride! Hmm thats funny, hundreds of loudmouth, meathead Giants fans have come up to me bragging about the Super Bowl, looking for a physical confrontation. Small world, eh?lol That was beautiful. You've made mypoint and right on queue.Here I am, responding to my friend FBand you feel obliged and empowered to butt in.............and of course to pick a fight the Philadelphia way. Thank you for helping me underscore that!

Bread
05-13-2012, 09:57 PM

I think I hate Cowboys fans more than any other.* Eagles fans are smart enough to be silent when they have a down year.* Cowboys fans will talk **** after going 1-15.</P>lol you had me FB until the last part about the Eagles fans being smart enough to do anything. You are excused because you were on your honeymoon but DeSean Jackson guaranteed a SB victory in the past 2 weeks and the Eagles fans (hundreds of them) I've come in contact with are looking for a verbal or physical fight over anything. Welcome back and all the best with your new bride! Hmm thats funny, hundreds of loudmouth, meathead Giants fans have come up to me bragging about the Super Bowl, looking for a physical confrontation. Small world, eh?lol That was beautiful. You've made my*point and right on queue.*Here I am, responding to my friend FB*and you feel obliged and empowered to butt in.............and of course to pick a fight the Philadelphia way. Thank you for helping me underscore that!*Butt in? It's a public forum. And pick a fight? I was simply pointing out that I have dealt with similar issues. But the fact that you immediately jumped to a negative conclusion, says a ton.

jomo
05-13-2012, 11:09 PM

I think I hate Cowboys fans more than any other. Eagles fans are smart enough to be silent when they have a down year. Cowboys fans will talk **** after going 1-15.</P>lol you had me FB until the last part about the Eagles fans being smart enough to do anything. You are excused because you were on your honeymoon but DeSean Jackson guaranteed a SB victory in the past 2 weeks and the Eagles fans (hundreds of them) I've come in contact with are looking for a verbal or physical fight over anything. Welcome back and all the best with your new bride! Hmm thats funny, hundreds of loudmouth, meathead Giants fans have come up to me bragging about the Super Bowl, looking for a physical confrontation. Small world, eh?lol That was beautiful. You've made mypoint and right on queue.Here I am, responding to my friend FBand you feel obliged and empowered to butt in.............and of course to pick a fight the Philadelphia way. Thank you for helping me underscore that!Butt in? It's a public forum. And pick a fight? I was simply pointing out that I have dealt with similar issues. But the fact that you immediately jumped to a negative conclusion, says a ton.My reply started with "lol you had me FB until...." but Philly took that to mean "open forum" There you have it, case closed. Keep making my case bully!

FBomb
05-13-2012, 11:15 PM

I think I hate Cowboys fans more than any other. Eagles fans are smart enough to be silent when they have a down year. Cowboys fans will talk **** after going 1-15.</P>

lol you had me FB until the last part about the Eagles fans being smart enough to do anything. You are excused because you were on your honeymoon but DeSean Jackson guaranteed a SB victory in the past 2 weeks and the Eagles fans (hundreds of them) I've come in contact with are looking for a verbal or physical fight over anything. Welcome back and all the best with your new bride! Hmm thats funny, hundreds of loudmouth, meathead Giants fans have come up to me bragging about the Super Bowl, looking for a physical confrontation. Small world, eh?</P>

The difference being, of course, is that we DID win the SB and there are no bigger bragging rights than that.</P>

I was away and did not hear about DJ's prognostication, but I will say that Cowboys fans talk **** because they're stupid and don't know any better.....Eagles fans talk **** because they're *******s and don't know any better......Can't think of a bigger ******* who doesn't know any better than DeSean Jackson.</P>

Bread
05-14-2012, 06:55 AM

I think I hate Cowboys fans more than any other.* Eagles fans are smart enough to be silent when they have a down year.* Cowboys fans will talk **** after going 1-15.</P>

lol you had me FB until the last part about the Eagles fans being smart enough to do anything. You are excused because you were on your honeymoon but DeSean Jackson guaranteed a SB victory in the past 2 weeks and the Eagles fans (hundreds of them) I've come in contact with are looking for a verbal or physical fight over anything. Welcome back and all the best with your new bride! Hmm thats funny, hundreds of loudmouth, meathead Giants fans have come up to me bragging about the Super Bowl, looking for a physical confrontation. Small world, eh?</P>

The difference being, of course, is that we DID win the SB and there are no bigger bragging rights than that.</P>

I was away and did not hear about DJ's prognostication, but I will say that Cowboys fans talk **** because they're stupid and don't know any better.....Eagles fans talk **** because they're *******s and don't know any better......Can't think of a bigger ******* who doesn't know any better than DeSean Jackson.</P>

I can.....Brandon Jacobs. And how come Packers/Saints fans never talked **** after their SB wins? Hmm.....wonder what the difference is between those fanbases and the Giants fanbase is? I'm stumped.

WORLDCHAMPS
05-14-2012, 08:48 AM
The funny part is Cowboys fans from Texas are actually WAAAAY more grounded and humble in my opinion. Its the ones from Jerz that are ******ed.

Bread
05-14-2012, 08:55 AM

I think I hate Cowboys fans more than any other.* Eagles fans are smart enough to be silent when they have a down year.* Cowboys fans will talk **** after going 1-15.</P>lol you had me FB until the last part about the Eagles fans being smart enough to do anything. You are excused because you were on your honeymoon but DeSean Jackson guaranteed a SB victory in the past 2 weeks and the Eagles fans (hundreds of them) I've come in contact with are looking for a verbal or physical fight over anything. Welcome back and all the best with your new bride! Hmm thats funny, hundreds of loudmouth, meathead Giants fans have come up to me bragging about the Super Bowl, looking for a physical confrontation. Small world, eh?lol That was beautiful. You've made my*point and right on queue.*Here I am, responding to my friend FB*and you feel obliged and empowered to butt in.............and of course to pick a fight the Philadelphia way. Thank you for helping me underscore that!*Butt in? It's a public forum. And pick a fight? I was simply pointing out that I have dealt with similar issues. But the fact that you immediately jumped to a negative conclusion, says a ton.My reply started with "lol you had me FB until...." but Philly took that to mean "open forum" There you have it, case closed.* Keep making my case bully!Probably like everything else, my post went right over your head so I'll be the bigger person and say this little squabble has concluded. Don't bother responding either.

FBomb
05-14-2012, 09:09 AM

I think I hate Cowboys fans more than any other.* Eagles fans are smart enough to be silent when they have a down year.* Cowboys fans will talk **** after going 1-15.</P>

I can.....Brandon Jacobs. And how come Packers/Saints fans never talked **** after their SB wins? Hmm.....wonder what the difference is between those fanbases and the Giants fanbase is? I'm stumped.

Hmm.....BJ can be an ******* but a BIGGER ******* than DJ? BJ restructured his contract to help resign Bradshaw...pretty sure DJ wouldn't do that.

Secondly, how do you know Saints and Packer fans didn't talk **** after winning the SB? Ask some of the fans of THEIR division rivals if that's the case.

Bottom line.....you got nothing. Giants fans talking **** to Eagles fans after winning the SB is what is SUPPOSE to happen. That's what being hated rivals do to each other. The problem is your empty trophy case.

greenca190
05-14-2012, 09:30 AM

Hmm.....BJ can be an ******* but a BIGGER ******* than DJ? BJ restructured his contract to help resign Bradshaw...pretty sure DJ wouldn't do that.

Secondly, how do you know Saints and Packer fans didn't talk **** after winning the SB? Ask some of the fans of THEIR division rivals if that's the case.

Bottom line.....you got nothing. Giants fans talking **** to Eagles fans after winning the SB is what is SUPPOSE to happen. That's what being hated rivals do to each other. The problem is your empty trophy case.

When it comes down to it, there are going to be huge ****s as fans on all teams in the league. This bread guy just got under your skin a little bit, never mentioned once of physical confrontation (we are on a message board, btw...). But I'm sure there are people on here who are giant fans that I would want to slap closefisted after hanging out with them for longer than twenty minutes.

dezzzR
05-14-2012, 11:50 AM
So, now that the honeymoon is officially over....I was doing some much needed landscaping this morning and that required several trips to Sears Hardware (LONGER story)......</p>

AsI was checking out my first time there, an employee yelled out to the cashier that I get a discount because I'm a Giants fan. Another employee (guess who) yells out that I should be charged double or not be allowed to even buy anything. Iasked the first employee "Cowboys or Patriots fan?"...and of course we all know which one he was. Patriots fans tend not to draw attention to themselves other than the person to whom they are giving/making excuses to. While Cowboys fans seem to enjoy being in the spotlight and are seemingly completetly oblivious to how dumb they look.</p>

So I left......after a very BRIEF moment at home, I found myself returning to Sears Hardware.While I was walking in, my friend the Cowboy fan was outside the front doors. When I walked past him he loudly exclaims "Cowboys Baby!!!"......So I,never being one that avoids poking the bear, said "Really? You are seriously going to start smack talking in the offseason after the Giants just won a Super Bowl? REALLY?? When was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game? Giants are the SB champs, you got nothing!!"</p>

I think I hate Cowboys fans more than any other. Eagles fans are smart enough to be silent when they have a down year. Cowboys fans will talk **** after going 1-15.</p>

lol you had me FB until the last part about the Eagles fans being smart enough to do anything. You are excused because you were on your honeymoon but DeSean Jackson guaranteed a SB victory in the past 2 weeks and the Eagles fans (hundreds of them) I've come in contact with are looking for a verbal or physical fight over anything. Welcome back and all the best with your new bride! Hmm thats funny, hundreds of loudmouth, meathead Giants fans have come up to me bragging about the Super Bowl, looking for a physical confrontation. Small world, eh?</p>

The difference being, of course, is that we DID win the SB and there are no bigger bragging rights than that.</p>

I was away and did not hear about DJ's prognostication, but I will say that Cowboys fans talk **** because they're stupid and don't know any better.....Eagles fans talk **** because they're *******s and don't know any better......Can't think of a bigger ******* who doesn't know any better than DeSean Jackson.</p>

I can.....Brandon Jacobs. <u>And how come Packers/Saints fans never talked **** after their SB wins? </u>Hmm.....wonder what the difference is between those fanbases and the Giants fanbase is? I'm stumped.Are you that naive?? No seriously, I want to know.

lamas
05-14-2012, 12:27 PM
So, now that the honeymoon is officially over....I was doing some much needed landscaping this morning and that required several trips to Sears Hardware (LONGER story)......</p>

AsI was checking out my first time there, an employee yelled out to the cashier that I get a discount because I'm a Giants fan. Another employee (guess who) yells out that I should be charged double or not be allowed to even buy anything. Iasked the first employee "Cowboys or Patriots fan?"...and of course we all know which one he was. Patriots fans tend not to draw attention to themselves other than the person to whom they are giving/making excuses to. While Cowboys fans seem to enjoy being in the spotlight and are seemingly completetly oblivious to how dumb they look.</p>

So I left......after a very BRIEF moment at home, I found myself returning to Sears Hardware.While I was walking in, my friend the Cowboy fan was outside the front doors. When I walked past him he loudly exclaims "Cowboys Baby!!!"......So I,never being one that avoids poking the bear, said "Really? You are seriously going to start smack talking in the offseason after the Giants just won a Super Bowl? REALLY?? When was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game? Giants are the SB champs, you got nothing!!"</p>

I think I hate Cowboys fans more than any other. Eagles fans are smart enough to be silent when they have a down year. Cowboys fans will talk **** after going 1-15.</p>lol you had me FB until the last part about the Eagles fans being smart enough to do anything. You are excused because you were on your honeymoon but DeSean Jackson guaranteed a SB victory in the past 2 weeks and the Eagles fans (hundreds of them) I've come in contact with are looking for a verbal or physical fight over anything. Welcome back and all the best with your new bride! Hmm thats funny, hundreds of loudmouth, meathead Giants fans have come up to me bragging about the Super Bowl, looking for a physical confrontation. Small world, eh?lol That was beautiful. You've made mypoint and right on queue.Here I am, responding to my friend FBand you feel obliged and empowered to butt in.............and of course to pick a fight the Philadelphia way. Thank you for helping me underscore that!Butt in? It's a public forum. And pick a fight? I was simply pointing out that I have dealt with similar issues. But the fact that you immediately jumped to a negative conclusion, says a ton.My reply started with "lol you had me FB until...." but Philly took that to mean "open forum" There you have it, case closed. Keep making my case bully!

Jomo,
The fact that you think Bread is bullying you leads me to believe that a significant portion of the Eagle's fans you've been in contact with may not have been as aggressive as you say in your first post. He was just making a point that there are obnoxious fans for both teams.

Also, if you want to have a private conversation with your friend, don't do it on the boards.

jomo
05-14-2012, 12:35 PM

I think I hate Cowboys fans more than any other.* Eagles fans are smart enough to be silent when they have a down year.* Cowboys fans will talk **** after going 1-15.</P>lol you had me FB until the last part about the Eagles fans being smart enough to do anything. You are excused because you were on your honeymoon but DeSean Jackson guaranteed a SB victory in the past 2 weeks and the Eagles fans (hundreds of them) I've come in contact with are looking for a verbal or physical fight over anything. Welcome back and all the best with your new bride! Hmm thats funny, hundreds of loudmouth, meathead Giants fans have come up to me bragging about the Super Bowl, looking for a physical confrontation. Small world, eh?lol That was beautiful. You've made my*point and right on queue.*Here I am, responding to my friend FB*and you feel obliged and empowered to butt in.............and of course to pick a fight the Philadelphia way. Thank you for helping me underscore that!*Butt in? It's a public forum. And pick a fight? I was simply pointing out that I have dealt with similar issues. But the fact that you immediately jumped to a negative conclusion, says a ton.My reply started with "lol you had me FB until...." but Philly took that to mean "open forum" There you have it, case closed.* Keep making my case bully!Probably like everything else, my post went right over your head so I'll be the bigger person and say this little squabble has concluded. Don't bother responding either.There it is, the final chapter in your "world revolves around me" interchange.
You butt into what is clearly labeled a personal comment to another poster but feel compelled to weigh in anyway. Then you feel compelled to double down on your opinions because your are right (of course) ..........and then you decide it's over AND you decide I should "not even respond". You made my case 2 posts ago but you can't help but reinforce it again and again and again and again which is, of course, the Philadelphia way. May I continue my conversation with my friend FB now? It seems that you, as a visitor to the New York Giants message board have special powers to tell us all what we can and can't do, so I just figured I would ask.

zimonami
05-14-2012, 01:51 PM
FOOD FIGHT!!

Amongst all the shrapnel I can only judge via a single bottom line...

New York Giants ---- 4
Philadelphia Eagles ----- 0

Since the Eagles have laid nothing but goose eggs, a compassionate judge can only find for the home team in Blue.

jomo
05-14-2012, 02:06 PM
FOOD FIGHT!!

Amongst all the shrapnel I can only judge via a single bottom line...

New York Giants ---- 4
Philadelphia Eagles ----- 0

Since the Eagles have laid nothing but goose eggs, a compassionate judge can only find for the home team in Blue.Who doesn't enjoy (at least watching) a good food fight now and then Zim? It is only May afterall. lol

Toadofsteel
05-14-2012, 02:07 PM
The funny part is Cowboys fans from Texas are actually WAAAAY more grounded and humble in my opinion. Its the ones from Jerz that are ******ed.

This.

I've actually heard that JerryWorld is the best place to go if you're wearing an opposing team's colors and don't want to get shanked...

On the other hand, Philly is a place you definitely DONT want to go to.

jimsgints
05-14-2012, 02:10 PM
OMG, this is so good.. It just doesn't matter what state you are from this kind of thing always happens. Good job.

jomo
05-14-2012, 02:14 PM

This.

I've actually heard that JerryWorld is the best place to go if you're wearing an opposing team's colors and don't want to get shanked...

On the other hand, Philly is a place you definitely DONT want to go to.
I can attest to both of these based on multiple trips to both places over a 20 year period. The people in Texas are flat out nice and gracious inside and outside the stadium.

buffyblue
05-14-2012, 02:47 PM

Dallas Cowboys fans are miserable and so many of them have never even been to Texas. I donít mind Philadelphia Eagles fans, at least most of them are from Philly or far along down the NJ TPKE.

I donít mind NE Patriots fans. NY Jets fans and San Francisco 49ers fans are lowlife filth.

bklyn1028
05-14-2012, 03:14 PM

Dallas Cowboys fans are miserable and so many of them have never even been to Texas. I donít mind Philadelphia Eagles fans, at least most of them are from Philly or far along down the NJ TPKE.

I donít mind NE Patriots fans. NY Jets fans and San Francisco 49ers fans are lowlife filth.

If I can throw in my 1 cent (I'm cheap).
I once in a while go to both Eagles and Cowboys message board.
Eagles:
Well, they are just plain Eagles fans. Love to talk smack, but, and huge BUT here, they are decent guys, who love to break balls, but admit they are breaking balls. LOve to have fun.

Cowboys:
They are nasty, rude and inconsiderate. I have been told by about 90% of them to get the F off their board, AND I was just talking plain ol football, nothing smack, was just mentioning how the Giants weren't lucky to win. I never got nasty, or was rude. If a typed word could kill, I wouldn't be here now. One guy asked me to stay, most wanted me dead.

As much as I hate the eagles, and their fans are the lowest scum on the earth, Cowboys fans are worse.
But no biggie, I left, said I wasn't coming back, and Good luck with Romo and Jones.

FBomb
05-14-2012, 09:08 PM

So I left......after a very BRIEF moment at home, I fIound myself returning to Sears Hardware.*While I was walking in, my friend the Cowboy fan was outside the front doors.* When I walked past him he loudly exclaims "Cowboys Baby!!!"......So I,*never being one that avoids poking the bear, said "Really?* You are seriously going to start smack talking in the offseason after the Giants just won a Super Bowl?* REALLY??* When was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game?* Giants are the SB champs, you got nothing!!"</P>

When it comes down to it, there are going to be huge ****s as fans on all teams in the league. This bread guy just got under your skin a little bit, never mentioned once of physical confrontation (we are on a message board, btw...). But I'm sure there are people on here who are giant fans that I would want to slap closefisted after hanging out with them for longer than twenty minutes.

WTF are you taking about? No one got under my skin and there was never any talk about physical confrontation.

sc_markt
05-14-2012, 10:15 PM
there is nothing on earth scummier than an Eagles fan.

My thoughts as well.

I've been seeing a woman for a while who is a Dallas Cowboy fan. I'm ok with this. I don't think I could ever date a woman who is an Eagles fan.(If I did, I'd have to have no contact with her a week before the Giants and Eagles play and up to a week after if the Giants lost.)

Giant stuck in Texas
05-15-2012, 12:21 AM
Humble? Grounded? There must be a second Texas somewhere.......

greenca190
05-15-2012, 12:58 AM

So I left......after a very BRIEF moment at home, I fIound myself returning to Sears Hardware.*While I was walking in, my friend the Cowboy fan was outside the front doors.* When I walked past him he loudly exclaims "Cowboys Baby!!!"......So I,*never being one that avoids poking the bear, said "Really?* You are seriously going to start smack talking in the offseason after the Giants just won a Super Bowl?* REALLY??* When was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game?* Giants are the SB champs, you got nothing!!"</P>

WTF are you taking about? No one got under my skin and there was never any talk about physical confrontation.

Oh sorry man that was bread who mentioned physical confrontation. Still though. Both of you sound as emotional a dog in heat.

DemandedAce
05-15-2012, 02:01 AM
Is anyone else starting to doubt the legitimacy of these encounters lol

greenca190
05-15-2012, 02:19 AM
Is anyone else starting to doubt the legitimacy of these encounters lol

Yeah, I do most of the time. And I wonder why people think someone saying "Cowboys Baby" is the most offensive thing in the world. Especially in the OP's case, in which he frequently mentions on here that as the lead singer of a band will preach similar things about the Giants while on stage in front of a good amount of people. And I don't know, I don't pay to see cover bands. If I wanted to I'd just show up to my nephews Bar Mitzvah or a friends wedding or something. At least then the open bar would be free so I wouldn't have to spend the money on enough liquor to make me think the wedding singer has some amount of creativity. So anyways, I can't say for certain that no one in the audience eggs him on to do so. I would doubt that though.

nygsb42champs
05-15-2012, 09:13 AM
Amen to that. Cowboys fans never know when to shut there mouth.

Bread
05-15-2012, 10:49 AM

As*I was checking out my first time there, an employee yelled out to the cashier that I get a discount because I'm a Giants fan. Another employee (guess who) yells out that I should be charged double or not be allowed to even buy anything.* I*asked the first employee "Cowboys or Patriots fan?"...and of course we all know which one he was.* Patriots fans tend not to draw attention to themselves other than the person to whom they are giving/making excuses to.* While Cowboys fans seem to enjoy being in the spotlight and are seemingly completetly oblivious to how dumb they look.</p>

So I left......after a very BRIEF moment at home, I found myself returning to Sears Hardware.*While I was walking in, my friend the Cowboy fan was outside the front doors.* When I walked past him he loudly exclaims "Cowboys Baby!!!"......So I,*never being one that avoids poking the bear, said "Really?* You are seriously going to start smack talking in the offseason after the Giants just won a Super Bowl?* REALLY??* When was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game?* Giants are the SB champs, you got nothing!!"</p>

I think I hate Cowboys fans more than any other.* Eagles fans are smart enough to be silent when they have a down year.* Cowboys fans will talk **** after going 1-15.</p>lol you had me FB until the last part about the Eagles fans being smart enough to do anything. You are excused because you were on your honeymoon but DeSean Jackson guaranteed a SB victory in the past 2 weeks and the Eagles fans (hundreds of them) I've come in contact with are looking for a verbal or physical fight over anything. Welcome back and all the best with your new bride! Hmm thats funny, hundreds of loudmouth, meathead Giants fans have come up to me bragging about the Super Bowl, looking for a physical confrontation. Small world, eh?lol That was beautiful. You've made my*point and right on queue.*Here I am, responding to my friend FB*and you feel obliged and empowered to butt in.............and of course to pick a fight the Philadelphia way. Thank you for helping me underscore that!*Butt in? It's a public forum. And pick a fight? I was simply pointing out that I have dealt with similar issues. But the fact that you immediately jumped to a negative conclusion, says a ton.My reply started with "lol you had me FB until...." but Philly took that to mean "open forum" There you have it, case closed.* Keep making my case bully!

Jomo,
The fact that you think Bread is bullying you leads me to believe that a significant portion of the* Eagle's fans you've been in contact with may not have been as aggressive as you say in your first post.* He was just making a point that there are obnoxious fans for both teams.

Also, if you want to have a private conversation with your friend, don't do it on the boards.
I wouldn't waste my time. You can't help the helpless.

jomo
05-15-2012, 11:36 PM

I think I hate Cowboys fans more than any other. Eagles fans are smart enough to be silent when they have a down year. Cowboys fans will talk **** after going 1-15.</P>lol you had me FB until the last part about the Eagles fans being smart enough to do anything. You are excused because you were on your honeymoon but DeSean Jackson guaranteed a SB victory in the past 2 weeks and the Eagles fans (hundreds of them) I've come in contact with are looking for a verbal or physical fight over anything. Welcome back and all the best with your new bride! Hmm thats funny, hundreds of loudmouth, meathead Giants fans have come up to me bragging about the Super Bowl, looking for a physical confrontation. Small world, eh?lol That was beautiful. You've made mypoint and right on queue.Here I am, responding to my friend FBand you feel obliged and empowered to butt in.............and of course to pick a fight the Philadelphia way. Thank you for helping me underscore that!Butt in? It's a public forum. And pick a fight? I was simply pointing out that I have dealt with similar issues. But the fact that you immediately jumped to a negative conclusion, says a ton.My reply started with "lol you had me FB until...." but Philly took that to mean "open forum" There you have it, case closed. Keep making my case bully!

Jomo,
The fact that you think Bread is bullying you leads me to believe that a significant portion of the Eagle's fans you've been in contact with may not have been as aggressive as you say in your first post. He was just making a point that there are obnoxious fans for both teams.

I wouldn't waste my time. You can't help the helpless.The weight of the evidence, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, is overwhelming. [;)]

FBomb
05-15-2012, 11:50 PM
Is anyone else starting to doubt the legitimacy of these encounters lol Yeah, I do most of the time. And I wonder why people think someone saying "Cowboys Baby" is the most offensive thing in the world. Especially in the OP's case, in which he frequently mentions on here that as the lead singer of a band will preach similar things about the Giants while on stage in front of a good amount of people. And I don't know, I don't pay to see cover bands. If I wanted to I'd just show up to my nephews Bar Mitzvah or a friends wedding or something. At least then the open bar would be free so I wouldn't have to spend the money on enough liquor to make me think the wedding singer has some amount of creativity. So anyways, I can't say for certain that no one in the audience eggs him on to do so. I would doubt that though.</P>

I never said I was offended by his remarks. In fact, I found them silly based on the facts that I presented to him.</P>

Not sure what sparked your personal attack on me....but whatever. I enjoy what I do and there are a lot of people who do enjoy it as well. You can't please everyone.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

greenca190
05-16-2012, 01:05 AM
Is anyone else starting to doubt the legitimacy of these encounters lol Yeah, I do most of the time. And I wonder why people think someone saying "Cowboys Baby" is the most offensive thing in the world. Especially in the OP's case, in which he frequently mentions on here that as the lead singer of a band will preach similar things about the Giants while on stage in front of a good amount of people. And I don't know, I don't pay to see cover bands. If I wanted to I'd just show up to my nephews Bar Mitzvah or a friends wedding or something. At least then the open bar would be free so I wouldn't have to spend the money on enough liquor to make me think the wedding singer has some amount of creativity. So anyways, I can't say for certain that no one in the audience eggs him on to do so. I would doubt that though.</P>

I never said I was offended by his remarks.* In fact, I found them silly based on the facts that I presented to him.</P>

Not sure what sparked your personal attack on me....but whatever.* I enjoy what I do and there are a lot of people who do enjoy it as well.* You can't please everyone.</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

I wasn't offended at all. Just saying, you seem to gloat about making those same silly remarks, a lot.

FBomb
05-16-2012, 01:27 AM

I never said I was offended by his remarks. In fact, I found them silly based on the facts that I presented to him.</P>

Not sure what sparked your personal attack on me....but whatever. I enjoy what I do and there are a lot of people who do enjoy it as well. You can't please everyone.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I wasn't offended at all. Just saying, you seem to gloat about making those same silly remarks, a lot.</P>

I didn't say you were offended by anything.</P>

I gloat when we WIN. That's the difference I pointed out from thestart. Cowboys fans run smack no matter how badly their season or game went. That is what makes it silly.</P>

giantsfan420
05-16-2012, 01:37 AM

I never said I was offended by his remarks.* In fact, I found them silly based on the facts that I presented to him.</P>

Not sure what sparked your personal attack on me....but whatever.* I enjoy what I do and there are a lot of people who do enjoy it as well.* You can't please everyone.</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

I wasn't offended at all. Just saying, you seem to gloat about making those same silly remarks, a lot.</P>

I gloat when we WIN.* That's the difference I pointed out from the*start.* Cowboys fans run smack no matter how badly their season or game went.* That is what makes it silly.</P>

Dont mind him fb, seems to be an influx of thought police, ya know the typical "i think im superior to you and im gonna let u know it...over an online mb." Lol

While its rare for me, ive gotten in a light hearted ribbing with other nfce fans, never anything drama filled or intentionally being a dhead.

greenca190
05-16-2012, 01:44 AM

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

I gloat when we WIN.* That's the difference I pointed out from the*start.* Cowboys fans run smack no matter how badly their season or game went.* That is what makes it silly.</P>

Oh no, I'm referring to the posts you make about how you really let cowboys/eagles fans have it last night at the sweet rock show. I have seen these in the off season. I don't know. Just sounds like you do the same things that you hate.

greenca190
05-16-2012, 01:48 AM

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

Dont mind him fb, seems to be an influx of thought police, ya know the typical "i think im superior to you and im gonna let u know it...over an online mb." Lol

While its rare for me, ive gotten in a light hearted ribbing with other nfce fans, never anything drama filled or intentionally being a dhead.

yeah, you're right. i do think i'm better than that guy.

FBomb
05-16-2012, 09:59 AM

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

Oh no, I'm referring to the posts you make about how you really let cowboys/eagles fans have it last night at the sweet rock show. I have seen these in the off season. I don't know. Just sounds like you do the same things that you hate.

First of all...it's Cowboys fans who are friends of mine (I don't really know any Eagles fans around here) and we bust each others balls back and forth. Not some random guy with his team's colors on that I just start in on.

Secondly, it's obvious that you have some personal issue with me. I'm guessing that this isn't your original name on this board and I somehow hurt your feelings in the past by calling you out for saying something stupid. Is this Manningbowl?

greenca190
05-16-2012, 11:23 AM

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

First of all...it's Cowboys fans who are friends of mine (I don't really know any Eagles fans around here) and we bust each others balls back and forth. Not some random guy with his team's colors on that I just start in on.

Secondly, it's obvious that you have some personal issue with me. I'm guessing that this isn't your original name on this board and I somehow hurt your feelings in the past by calling you out for saying something stupid. Is this Manningbowl?

Nope. Original and only name. And I don't mean to "personally attack" you. I'm fine with chatting on here about giants and you have reasonable things to say. But sometimes you say stupid ****. This thread was that. I was saying that the way you conduct yourself on here, and the stories you tell us on a weekly basis kind of make it sound as if you brought this scenario upon yourself.

FBomb
05-16-2012, 11:38 AM
So attacking me for playing in a cover band is football related and not personal? There was nothing stupid about this thread except your attempt to play Internet tough guy.

*edit in response to your edit*....So going to Sears Hardware wearing a Giants shirt is me bringing it on myself? The point of the thread and others that I have created about other confrontations with random Cowboys fans was to point out that they engage total strangers wearing Giants gear. Sorry it wasn't dumbed down enough for you to understand

greenca190
05-16-2012, 12:18 PM
So attacking me for playing in a cover band is football related and not personal? There was nothing stupid about this thread except your attempt to play Internet tough guy.

*edit in response to your edit*....So going to Sears Hardware wearing a Giants shirt is me bringing it on myself? The point of the thread and others that I have created about other confrontations with random Cowboys fans was to point out that they engage total strangers wearing Giants gear. Sorry it wasn't dumbed down enough for you to understand

Attacking you? Christ dude, you sound like nancy grace going through menopause right now. Yeah, I don't know how much of a **** you are when you're on stage, but the way you explain it makes you seem like it. I don't plan on witnessing it first hand, as I said I wouldn't pay to see a cover band.

Of course you don't think the thread was stupid. You're the one who created it.

FBomb
05-16-2012, 12:30 PM

Attacking you? Christ dude, you sound like nancy grace going through menopause right now. Yeah, I don't know how much of a **** you are when you're on stage, but the way you explain it makes you seem like it. I don't plan on witnessing it first hand, as I said I wouldn't pay to see a cover band.

You really are not a very bright guy are you?

greenca190
05-16-2012, 12:37 PM

No, I am. I'm just being honest with you and it's making you frustrated.

If there's one thing you can get out of this, remember: don't be a ****, and you'll stop getting so much of it.

FBomb
05-16-2012, 12:48 PM

If there's one thing you can get out of this, remember: don't be a ****, and you'll stop getting so much of it.

lol... so your inability to grasp simple concepts has me frustrated? Keep telling yourself how bright you are.

I haven't been a **** about anything. It's a pretty simple story that went over your head. It's ok....not everybody is a mensa member.

The one thing that I learned from this is that any future conversations I may have with you should be single syllable words or pictures

Giant stuck in Texas
05-16-2012, 01:02 PM
Both of you are making a compelling argument, but with the use of bad analogies by greenca, I would have to give the edge to FB in this particular argument. [:P]

FBomb
05-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Both of you are making a compelling argument, but with the use of bad analogies by greenca, I would have to give the edge to FB in this particular argument. [:P]

Lol

FBomb
05-16-2012, 01:44 PM

Lol

buffyblue
05-16-2012, 02:45 PM
The funny part about all the nonsense folks here in DC say about NY Giants I laugh at. We won SuperBowl and we have The Best QB in NFC and all these other clowns are just jealous haters. I enjoy wearing my NY Rangers tee shirt or NY Rangers Marian Gaborik jersey and just plastering a smug grin when a Washington Capitals fan says something. It is all in fun and they are good folks I don't get upset about it. I had a great time watching some of the games at Joe Theismans restaurant. I wanted to buy a Number #7 Broken Leg Lager tee shirt but they were out of everything bigger than medium. Heck, the folks here despise Dallas Cowboys so muchthat day after we beat them on last game of the year when I was wearing my NY Giants hoodie, random folks would just shake my hand and hug me because they were so happy Our Mighty Mighty NY Giants knocked the Despicable Dallas Cowboys out of playoffs. It is good here but I am happy I will be moving back to NYC shortly.

This is a great year for our sports teams and I expect the jealous haters to keep coming out the woodwork. As long as they don't try to get physical and dont go too overboard it is all good. If they want to take it to the ndxt level then I have no problem smacking the taste out their mouth.

Now lets smash NJ Devils.
Lets go NY Rangers!
We Want The Cup!

Blue or Die.

greenca190
05-16-2012, 02:51 PM

lol... so your inability to grasp simple concepts has me frustrated? Keep telling yourself how bright you are.

I haven't been a **** about anything. It's a pretty simple story that went over your head. It's ok....not everybody is a mensa member.

The one thing that I learned from this is that any future conversations I may have with you should be single syllable words or pictures

Again, I get your story. I'm just saying that from all the stories I've heard from you over te last couple years of being a member here, you come off as the same fan that you hate. And like I initially posted, every fan base is going to have cool fans and ****** fans.

lawl
05-16-2012, 02:57 PM
The most notable thing about this whole ordeal is that you're dedicated enough to still be keeping count.

Do you have a spreadsheet oris it all memory [;)]

FBomb
05-16-2012, 03:17 PM

*edit in response to your edit*....So going to Sears Hardware wearing a Giants shirt is me bringing it on myself? The point of the thread and others that I have created about other confrontations with random Cowboys fans was to point out that they engage total strangers wearing iants gear. Sorry it wasn't dumbed down enough for you to understand

Again, I get your story. I'm just saying that from all the stories I've heard from you over te last couple years of being a member here, you come off as the same fan that you hate. And like I initially posted, every fan base is going to have cool fans and ****** fans.

And what I am just saying is you are making assumptions without fully grasping stories that I tell.

So...here is the dumbed down version....the Cowboys fans at my band's shows are all friends of mine. I have been doing this circuit for over 20 years and we have gotten to know each other very well. Some were even at my wedding last week. We bust each others balls and have been doing so for years.

The story on THIS thread and others like it are of random stranger Cowboys fans who feel the need to confront me or run smack simply because I am wearing a Giants shirt or hat. I don't do that to strangers and I sure don't expect an employee of a business I was patronizing to start a conflict, but I am DAMN SURE not going to back down....... I told a story YEARS ago about going into a ****'s sporting goods And asked if where the Giants jersies were and the guy, who happened to b a Cowboys fan, said "Why...they suck"......he got fired because he was stupid enough to do it in front of his manager. They're idiots who will run their mouths no matter what...which was my point.

Then you got personal when you attacked what love and how i support my family. Your opinion of cover bands had absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand...you just thought it would be funny to act like a ****.

Edit.... On an iPhone so please excuse grammar and punctuation mistakes

FBomb
05-16-2012, 03:19 PM
The most notable thing about this whole ordeal is that you're dedicated enough to still be keeping count.

Do you have a spreadsheet oris it all memory [;)]

Lol...

greenca190
05-16-2012, 03:34 PM

I don't know man. I think id rather end my life than be compared to nancy grace.

greenca190
05-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Oh boo hoo. I make a living off of playing music as well. Take a joke. Makes sense that you're the front man with how dramatic your responses get.

FBomb
05-16-2012, 04:09 PM
Oh boo hoo. I make a living off of playing music as well. Take a joke.

I would if I thought you were actually joking, but since I don't think you were I will invite you to go **** yourself

FBomb
05-16-2012, 04:14 PM
Oh boo hoo. I make a living off of playing music as well. Take a joke. Makes sense that you're the front man with how dramatic your responses get.

You do a lot of editing....

If by dramatic you mean makes valid points when defending himself then I will agree.

I have a lot of great shows this Summer and I invite you to be my guest at any of them... Maybe you just haven't seem the RIGHT cover band yet?

greenca190
05-16-2012, 04:18 PM

If by dramatic you mean makes valid points when defending himself then I will agree.

I have a lot of great shows this Summer and I invite you to be my guest at any of them... Maybe you just haven't seem the RIGHT cover band yet?

Only if you promise that there will be a laser light show during it and a pyrotechnic show following. God, I love theatrics.

FBomb
05-16-2012, 04:34 PM

Only if you promise that there will be a laser light show during it and a pyrotechnic show following. God, I love theatrics.

Lol...nope sorry...just 4 middle aged guys and the music.....we DO leave everything out on the stage though

greenca190
05-16-2012, 04:40 PM

Lol...nope sorry...just 4 middle aged guys and the music.....we DO leave everything out on the stage though

Not even any choreographed kick jumps? Sounds weak, dude.

FBomb
05-16-2012, 04:42 PM
:-)

greenca190
05-16-2012, 04:53 PM
Oh, and by the way, in regards to the majority of this thread:

/red

Crush them!
05-16-2012, 05:24 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_10kDa8zs7zs/Swa8D35fmxI/AAAAAAAADvY/CnkkpgBUDYg/s1600/smilely+popcorn.gif

This is very entertaining!!!

greenca190
05-16-2012, 05:33 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_10kDa8zs7zs/Swa8D35fmxI/AAAAAAAADvY/CnkkpgBUDYg/s1600/smilely+popcorn.gif

This is very entertaining!!!

Yeah I'm really surprised this hasn't been shut down yet

BurnerNYG
05-17-2012, 04:09 AM
Lol you can always count on FBomb, his group of followers and his group of foes to put on a good show on the GMB. You guys are something else.

FBomb
05-17-2012, 11:17 AM
Lol you can always count on FBomb, his group of followers and his group of foes to put on a good show on the GMB. You guys are something else.</P>

</P>

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLfbOHGRT8h6YMuuBjrVghQpXJDSFkx BZwompBiHvmpS1XZdA2</P>

greenca190
06-03-2012, 03:49 PM
Lol you can always count on FBomb, his group of followers and his group of foes to put on a good show on the GMB. You guys are something else.</P>

*</P>

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLfbOHGRT8h6YMuuBjrVghQpXJDSFkx BZwompBiHvmpS1XZdA2</P>

Almost looks like you. I figured you'd be bent over a little farther, though.

FBomb
06-03-2012, 04:19 PM

</P>

Almost looks like you. I figured you'd be bent over a little farther, though.</P>

Sorry, I know it's difficult to breathe with your head up my ***....I'll try harder next time.</P>

greenca190
06-03-2012, 04:50 PM

*</P>

Almost looks like you. I figured you'd be bent over a little farther, though.</P>

Sorry, I know it's difficult to breathe with your head up my ***....I'll try harder next time.</P>

i dun getit

Bread
06-03-2012, 05:32 PM

*</P>

i dun getit

Don't bother. His posts never make sense. Just random ramblings full of irrelevant crap.

greenca190
06-03-2012, 06:01 PM

*</P>

i dun getit

Don't bother. His posts never make sense. Just random ramblings full of irrelevant crap.

I disagree. I actually like listening to some of the things he has to say about the Giants.

You know, when it actually pertains to the team. Not so much posts about him getting his feelings hurt. ;)

Bread
06-03-2012, 06:20 PM

*</P>

i dun getit

I disagree. I actually like listening to some of the things he has to say about the Giants.

You know, when it actually pertains to the team. Not so much posts about him getting his feelings hurt. ;)Yup. I agree. He doesnt have to make a topic everytime a guy in a Cowboys hat gives him a mean look.

FBomb
06-03-2012, 06:28 PM

</P>

i dun getit Don't bother. His posts never make sense. Just random ramblings full of irrelevant crap. I disagree. I actually like listening to some of the things he has to say about the Giants. You know, when it actually pertains to the team. Not so much posts about him getting his feelings hurt. ;)Yup. I agree. He doesnt have to make a topic everytime a guy in a Cowboys hat gives him a mean look.</P>

I share true life moments with my fellow Giants fans on the board....especially during the off season.....some enjoy them some don't. You can't please everybody.</P>

The assumption that I am offended or my feelings are hurt any any way is just another example of why I don't think you're very bright.</P>

greenca190
06-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Yes. We disagree, therefore I'm stupid.

Learn any new 3 Doors Down songs lately?

jomo
06-03-2012, 08:18 PM

</P>

i dun getit Don't bother. His posts never make sense. Just random ramblings full of irrelevant crap. I disagree. I actually like listening to some of the things he has to say about the Giants. You know, when it actually pertains to the team. Not so much posts about him getting his feelings hurt. ;)Yup. I agree. He doesnt have to make a topic everytime a guy in a Cowboys hat gives him a mean look.</P>

I share true life moments with my fellow Giants fans on the board....especially during the off season.....some enjoy them some don't. You can't please everybody.</P>

The assumption that I am offended or my feelings are hurt any any way is just another example of why I don't think you're very bright.</P>

You just ..........</P>

</P>

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnW2rBv46V7pdBUy5P6-M3P_rFn94DNJj4tQEJppnGNfhHobVS</P>

Bread
06-03-2012, 08:35 PM
http://www.frigginrandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/butt_kissing_photo_ew0l.jpg

ShakeNBake
06-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Bread, you sure are trolling the TAGF forums a lot for an Eagles fan, just admit it you are a closet Giant fan at heart.

Bread
06-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Bread, you sure are trolling the TAGF forums a lot for an Eagles fan, just admit it you are a closet Giant fan at heart.

Caught me.

jomo
06-03-2012, 08:49 PM
http://www.frigginrandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/butt_kissing_photo_ew0l.jpg [B]