PDA

View Full Version : Ring ceremony??

CTLadyBlue
05-14-2012, 04:55 PM
Well, it's May. Anyone hear any news about a date?

SweetZombieJesus
05-14-2012, 05:00 PM
I think it's supposed to be this Wednesday, stay tuned

G-Men Surg.
05-14-2012, 05:22 PM
Any official pictures of the ring yet ?

SweetZombieJesus
05-15-2012, 12:17 AM
The one that "leaked" on twitter, people have denied is final.

http://gothamist.com/attachments/jen/2012_02_giantsring.jpg

Giants10Joe
05-15-2012, 01:47 AM
Those are nice. I like them. Much better than some other rings that other teams have.

SweetZombieJesus
05-15-2012, 10:46 AM
I like the ring face but overall it is too girly because it is rounded. It needs to be squared off and the writing on the sides needs to be visible when viewed head on, which it currently is not.

Morehead State
05-15-2012, 11:26 AM
I like the ring face but overall it is too girly because it is rounded. It needs to be squared off and the writing on the sides needs to be visible when viewed head on, which it currently is not.
</P>

Doesn't the fact that you know a rounded look it "girly" actually make you girly?</P>

Just asking.</P>

ComeWithMe
05-15-2012, 01:48 PM
It does look girly. The way the footballs are set on the ring makes it look like flowers.

Pakman
05-15-2012, 01:52 PM
All of a sudden the ring looks girly

dezzzR
05-15-2012, 02:07 PM
I think if they did away with the blue circle it would look much better, and much less girly.

bandwgn86
05-15-2012, 02:48 PM
It does look girly. The way the footballs are set on the ring makes it look like flowers.
had to take a second look.. i thought they were flowers

Morehead State
05-15-2012, 03:00 PM
had to take a second look.. i thought they were flowers</P>

In Canada, flowers are manly.</P>

byron
05-15-2012, 03:00 PM
</P>

Doesn't the fact that you know a rounded look it "girly" actually make you girly?</P>

Just asking.</P> most jewelry is kind of girly....just saying..;)

Morehead State
05-15-2012, 03:08 PM
</P>

Just asking.</P>

mostCanadians arekind of girly....just saying..;)</P>

I agree Byron!!</P>

bandwgn86
05-15-2012, 03:38 PM
I like the ring face but overall it is too girly because it is rounded.* It needs to be squared off and the writing on the sides needs to be visible when viewed head on, which it currently is not.
</P>

Doesn't the fact that you know a rounded look it "girly"* actually make you girly?</P>

Just asking.</P>

most*Canadians are*kind of girly....just saying..;)*</P>

I agree Byron!!</P>thats not very nice MH

SweetZombieJesus
05-15-2012, 03:45 PM
</p>

Doesn't the fact that you know a rounded look it "girly" actually make you girly?</p>

Just asking.</p>

Maybe it means I've bought jewelry for a woman... Would not knowing that mean you have no women in your life? Just asking.

Remind me to never take you watch shopping... Have you never noticed the difference between a man's watch and a lady's?

BTW every ring going back to SB II is squared off. Compared to all these predecessors the leaked ring looks like a girl's varsity ring.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/materialicious2/images/all-44-super-bowl-rings-fun-facts-about-them-m.jpg?1296935435

Morehead State
05-15-2012, 04:26 PM
</P>

Just asking.</P>

Maybe it means I've bought jewelry for a woman... Would not knowing that mean you have no women in your life? Just asking.

Remind me to never take you watch shopping... Have you never noticed the difference between a man's watch and a lady's?

BTW every ring going back to SB II is squared off. Compared to all these predecessors the leaked ring looks like a girl's varsity ring.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/materialicious2/images/all-44-super-bowl-rings-fun-facts-about-them-m.jpg?1296935435
</P>

You're not helping your case.</P>

Morehead State
05-15-2012, 04:27 PM
</P>

Just asking.</P>

I agree Byron!!</P>

thats not very nice MH</P>

You deserved it after your unprovoked attack on Good 'Ol Morehead.</P>

bandwgn86
05-15-2012, 05:42 PM
</P>

Just asking.</P>

I agree Byron!!</P>

im sorry..</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

..ma'am[;)]</P>

Morehead State
05-15-2012, 07:54 PM
</P>

Just asking.</P>

I agree Byron!!</P>

im sorry..</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

..ma'am[;)]</P>

</P>

If I was a chick you'd have no shot.</P>

BeatYale
05-16-2012, 11:42 AM
I like the ring face but overall it is too girly because it is rounded.* It needs to be squared off and the writing on the sides needs to be visible when viewed head on, which it currently is not.

You know a lot about jewelry. I worry about you bro.

Morehead State
05-16-2012, 01:02 PM
It actually seems that the shape of the ring is the same asour stadium. Maybe its related to the fact that the SB is coming here in 2 years.