PDA

View Full Version : I realized

Lambeau12
05-15-2012, 02:42 PM
The Giants are the only team that has delivered us 2 playoff losses at home in Lambeau. You guys seem to do to well at our place. Im happy we play you there this season instead of at home. I heard from sources GB was nervous when the Giants beat Atlanta and they knew they had the Giants again at home. Only 4 months to go till the season starts again!

sg92
05-15-2012, 02:47 PM
Can't wait!

What's the word on the Packers' draft and rookie camp?

SweetZombieJesus
05-15-2012, 02:53 PM
Yup I think you guys are something like 13-4 at home and we're responsible for 2 of those 4 losses.

FroZeNx31x
05-15-2012, 03:01 PM
The Giants are the only team that has delivered us 2 playoff losses at home in Lambeau. You guys seem to do to well at our place. Im happy we play you there this season instead of at home. I heard from sources GB was nervous when the Giants beat Atlanta and they knew they had the Giants again at home. Only 4 months to go till the season starts again!
Stop with the compliments already. The season has officially started.... I hate the Packers so in turn I hate you..... until after the Superbowl.

sarcasm, but seriously.....

greenca190
05-15-2012, 03:13 PM

Pretty excited to hand it to you guys again this year. Rodgers really pissed me off during the super bowl pregame. I didn't know he was already auditioning for analyst jobs 1/3 of the way through his career. Kind of want to see Canty lift him up and drop him hard.

Ahmad44rushHARD
05-15-2012, 03:58 PM
haha i prefer a jpp/osi high-low hit on outside rushes with linval and canty pushing back the pocket..................
If gb fixes their secondary and adds another passrushing de, they are gonna be scary (and if teams still don't know how to defend the spread)

NYGRealityCheck
05-15-2012, 05:01 PM
could be worse if you look at it from the Patriots' perspective. They must hate us really bad by now. lol

Toadofsteel
05-15-2012, 05:34 PM
could be worse if you look at it from the Patriots' perspective. They must hate us really bad by now. lol

They're probably gearing up to beat the jets just so they can say they won in the meadowlands...

Lambeau12
05-15-2012, 05:41 PM
I always wondered why do you guys hate Rodgers so much? He complimented the Giants when they won the super bowl.

ShakeNBake
05-15-2012, 05:44 PM
I always wondered why do you guys hate Rodgers so much? He complimented the Giants when they won the super bowl.

I don't hate Rodgers, I just don't like his discount double check celebration

Lambeau12
05-15-2012, 05:46 PM
What is wrong with his celebration? He isnt taunting anyone.

Drez
05-15-2012, 05:47 PM

I don't hate Rodgers, I just don't like his discount double check celebration

I like Boley's DDC celebration, though.

Lambeau12
05-15-2012, 05:48 PM
Boley was taunting us with that one. I do think we can beat you guys in November when we play. You guys have to agree we play alot better out there against you guys then at home.

Bread
05-15-2012, 06:10 PM

People look for any reason to hate a QB. Tony Romo, Phillip Rivers, Jay Cutler, etc.

Drez
05-15-2012, 06:13 PM
Boley was taunting us with that one. I do think we can beat you guys in November when we play. You guys have to agree we play alot better out there against you guys then at home.

If you have a certain celebration, then you must accept the fact that it may end up being mocked by opponents.

Of course you can beat us here, but we can beat you here, too. It isn't like you guys ran away with the regular season match up last season.

Lambeau12
05-15-2012, 06:16 PM
No it was a close game but we put up 38 points on the road against a good team is impressive. It was also in the last minute to win it too. We put up 35 points out there in 2007. We pulled away in that game in the fourth quarter. It was actually closer then the score indicates. When was the last time we lost out there? Not talking smack but just asking if someone can look it up.

miked1958
05-15-2012, 08:29 PM
Boley was taunting us with that one. I do think we can beat you guys in November when we play. You guys have to agree we play alot better out there against you guys then at home.I have no problem losing to you guys again in Nov as long as we win the Jan rematch. Lol

FBomb
05-15-2012, 08:29 PM
No it was a close game but we put up 38 points on the road against a good team is impressive. It was also in the last minute to win it too. We put up 35 points out there in 2007. We pulled away in that game in the fourth quarter. It was actually closer then the score indicates. When was the last time we lost out there? Not talking smack but just asking if someone can look it up.</P>

Oh....you mean the game that was gifted to you. Yeah....hang your hat on that one. We'll take the 2 that lead to two Super Bowls</P>

miked1958
05-15-2012, 08:46 PM
No it was a close game but we put up 38 points on the road against a good team is impressive. It was also in the last minute to win it too. We put up 35 points out there in 2007. We pulled away in that game in the fourth quarter. It was actually closer then the score indicates. When was the last time we lost out there? Not talking smack but just asking if someone can look it up.A quick check looks like you have owned us at giants stadium. We have won several reg season games in GB over the years but looks like we have not beat you since 86 at home

miked1958
05-15-2012, 09:07 PM
Although I could be wrong, on last time we won at home, I think it's 86. We did beat them in 87 and 92 but those I believe we're away games. Pack won 5-of next 6 losing And again the only loss in that span was at GB in 04

Overall packers hold 26-21 reg season edge and a 4-2 playoff edge

DemandedAce
05-15-2012, 09:16 PM
No it was a close game but we put up 38 points on the road against a good team is impressive. It was also in the last minute to win it too. We put up 35 points out there in 2007. We pulled away in that game in the fourth quarter. It was actually closer then the score indicates. When was the last time we lost out there? Not talking smack but just asking if someone can look it up.</P>

Oh....you mean the game that was gifted to you.* Yeah....hang your hat on that one.* We'll take the 2 that lead to two Super Bowls</P>

Quoted for truth. Feel good about the reg season game that was gifted to you in the way the refs tried to gift you the post season game.

SweetZombieJesus
05-15-2012, 09:23 PM

Overexposure... and the wrong sport... and it's not even a real sport... And how many QBs have a special touchdown choreography? RBs and WRs yes, but QBs? I'm drawing a blank at the moment.

EDIT: Somebody did a throat slash a few years ago. Was it McVomit?

FBomb
05-15-2012, 09:23 PM

Oh....you mean the game that was gifted to you. Yeah....hang your hat on that one. We'll take the 2 that lead to two Super Bowls</P>

Quoted for truth. Feel good about the reg season game that was gifted to you in the way the refs tried to gift you the post season game.</P>

just to add to it..........The post season game where the Giantsman handledthe Packers so well that even the refs couldn't give it away. I look foward to man handling your team again next season. </P>

DemandedAce
05-15-2012, 09:50 PM

Oh....you mean the game that was gifted to you.* Yeah....hang your hat on that one.* We'll take the 2 that lead to two Super Bowls</P>

Quoted for truth. Feel good about the reg season game that was gifted to you in the way the refs tried to gift you the post season game.</P>

*just to add to it..........The post season game where the Giants*man handled*the Packers so well that even the refs couldn't give it away.* I look foward to man handling your team again next season. </P>
Hell yeah.

Lambeau12
05-15-2012, 09:59 PM
The game was not gifted to us. It was your defense fault that you could not stop us in the last 58 seconds. The officials didnt play a part in that.

FBomb
05-15-2012, 10:05 PM
The game was not gifted to us. It was your defense fault that you could not stop us in the last 58 seconds. The officials didnt play a part in that.</P>

lol....enjoy your delusion. </P>

Lambeau12
05-15-2012, 10:07 PM
How did the refs hand us the game?

Drez
05-15-2012, 10:08 PM
How did the refs hand us the game?
You're joking? Right?

Lambeau12
05-15-2012, 10:10 PM
No Im not. I can see if your talking about the playoff game there was some horrible calls but the regular season game if your talking about Jennings td catch, that was the right call.

Drez
05-15-2012, 10:17 PM
No Im not. I can see if your talking about the playoff game there was some horrible calls but the regular season game if your talking about Jennings td catch, that was the right call.
How about this one:

http://profootballzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/ballard.jpg

FBomb
05-15-2012, 10:20 PM
How did the refs hand us the game?</P>

Well, considering it was one of the most onesided, worst officiated game of the regular season....there are plenty of articles that discuss that....I can start with this.....</P>

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo2-VStlQQpTqQDTJdmA7SNO8SweGptxhvqsvLwojhNQjcuFQ-Bw</P>

Lambeau12
05-15-2012, 10:20 PM
It's close. But even if they call it a touchdown who is to say the Giants win the game.

Drez
05-15-2012, 10:23 PM
How about this one:

http://profootballzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/ballard.jpg

Or Driver stepping out of bounds before catching the ball on one of his tds...

The Jennings one is bull****, too. We had virtually an identical play that was ruled incomplete instead of a TD. The officiating in both games was horrendously biased towards GB.

FBomb
05-15-2012, 10:24 PM
No Im not. I can see if your talking about the playoff game there was some horrible calls but the regular season game if your talking about Jennings td catch, that was the right call.</P>

lol.....no it wasn't. I uderstand your bias but that "catch" failed the criteria for maintaining control with 2 feet in and keeping possesion throughout the entire play.</P>

Luckily the Giants were prepared for the second meeting vs The Packers/Zebras </P>

Lambeau12
05-15-2012, 10:27 PM
Take a chill pill guys, you won the super bowl. You guys really hate us as much as the cowboys dont you?

FBomb
05-15-2012, 10:29 PM
Take a chill pill guys, you won the super bowl. You guys really hate us as much as the cowboys dont you?</P>

No one is upset. We're having a disagreement. If you're going to continue to argue your position then we are going to continue to argue ours. Especially since you're wrong.[;)] I have nothing against the Packers....we own them when it counts.</P>

FBomb
05-15-2012, 10:30 PM
Take a chill pill guys, you won the super bowl. You guys really hate us as much as the cowboys dont you?</P>

Wait....."Take a chill pill"????[:S]</P>

Drez
05-15-2012, 10:30 PM
Take a chill pill guys, you won the super bowl. You guys really hate us as much as the cowboys dont you?

Who says we hate you? If anything it's the bull**** refs.

But, you've got to be a homer if you believe that either one of our games this past season were well officiated. Both of them honestly had me wondering if the fix was in, and I'm not one prone to thinking that kind of thing.

FBomb
05-15-2012, 10:32 PM

Who says we hate you? If anything it's the bull**** refs.

But, you've got to be a homer if you believe that either one of our games this past season were well officiated. Both of them honestly had me wondering if the fix was in, and I'm not one prone to thinking that kind of thing.
</P>

Same here.....some of those calls were so blatantly bad!!</P>

Lambeau12
05-15-2012, 10:33 PM
You wont beat us this year when it counts. Our team is looking for revenge.

Drez
05-15-2012, 10:35 PM
You wont beat us this year when it counts. Our team is looking for revenge.
I thought you guys were looking for revenge in January, too.

FBomb
05-15-2012, 10:37 PM
You wont beat us this year when it counts. Our team is looking for revenge.</P>

hmm....this sounds so familiar. I wonder why.</P>

FBomb
05-15-2012, 10:37 PM
You wont beat us this year when it counts. Our team is looking for revenge.</P>

hmm....this sounds so familiar. I wonder why.</P>

MattyD21
05-15-2012, 10:40 PM
, i surely dont hate him in fact i see him as one of the more respectable qb's in the NFL

Lambeau12
05-15-2012, 10:44 PM
Alot of bitterness is building between the two teams.

Lambeau12
05-15-2012, 10:46 PM
Not then really. You guys got revenge on us in that game.

FBomb
05-15-2012, 10:54 PM
Alot of bitterness is building between the two teams.</P>

No...not really. Giants fans really don't have any reason to hate the Packers. Afterall, we weren't beaten twice in our house by a team that went on to win the SB.</P>

This is YOUR cross to bear. It's why you're here.</P>

Lambeau12
05-15-2012, 10:59 PM
Well both losses stung to the max. Im just saying both teams dont like each other. I think this year it will be intense when we play each other.

radar-ray
05-15-2012, 11:35 PM
Well both losses stung to the max. Im just saying both teams dont like each other. I think this year it will be intense when we play each other.Not liking eachother is alot different than us hating Filthydelphia, and the Cowpies!!! For sure we want to beat your a-- to a pulp when we play!

MattyD21
05-15-2012, 11:35 PM
Well both losses stung to the max. Im just saying both teams dont like each other. I think this year it will be intense when we play each other.

Now just imagine if you were a Philly fan

JJC7301
05-15-2012, 11:59 PM
GB is going to be one hungry team, just like SF.

It's going to be a great season of football and I'm happy that the Giants have such a tough schedule.

Lambeau12
05-16-2012, 12:03 AM
That wouldnt be as bad. They can do something we cant and that is beat the Giants in the playoffs. We cant do that.

Lambeau12
05-16-2012, 12:04 AM
I do think it will be between the Packers and 49ers for the NFC title this year. No disprespect to the Giants but when your coming off a super bowl win it is tough to win a playoff game the next year. Look at us this last year.

greenca190
05-16-2012, 12:07 AM

I hate him because he blatantly said on live television right before the biggest game of the year that we cheat. He is a ****ing prick.

BlueSanta
05-16-2012, 12:19 AM
I do think it will be between the Packers and 49ers for the NFC title this year. No disprespect to the Giants but when your coming off a super bowl win it is tough to win a playoff game the next year. Look at us this last year.

I think the 9ers have to be considered favorites not because they are the best team so much as the division they play in provides little competition.

To me, GB is a classy organization. I know anytime you lose to a team 1 year you want to come back the next and stomp em, so I understand why GB fans might hate Giants fans right now. But that aside, I respect GB because it is a classy organization. I think the same of the Steelers. I always want to see class teams win. I would think GB fans might think the same way.

I have obviously, being a Giants fan, always hated the Eagles, Boys and Skins. But at one point in the 80's, I somewhat respected the skins because they were classy. Then they sold the Snyder and well, the respect-o-meter fell rapidly.

So in the off years, when the Giants are out of it, I try to route for organizations that demonstrate the most class. I would put GB on that short list.

Toadofsteel
05-16-2012, 02:18 AM

If you have a certain celebration, then you must accept the fact that it may end up being mocked by opponents.
This. It seems like every WR on the cowboys started doing the Salsa (or some horrible rendition of it) last season. Vic for the most part was okay with it... he was mostly concerned with the lack of form rather than the fact that other folks were using his dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poUymbeJMrA

SweetZombieJesus
05-16-2012, 08:37 AM
Lambeau I think we may be on the verge of a rivalry but not yet, having been important only twice in 5 seasons with two different QBs.

Until then the Packers aren't in our division although they are definitely conference powers so it's secondary.

Getting a true rivalry outside your division means locking up year after year, like in the 80s I think the Giants and 49ers played in the post season 5 times or something like that, and there were both close games and blowouts on both sides and 5 Super Bowls won in the aftermath.

Lambeau12
05-16-2012, 11:00 PM
I just hope were not sleepwalking the next time we play.

jomo
05-16-2012, 11:08 PM
Well both losses stung to the max. Im just saying both teams dont like each other. I think this year it will be intense when we play each other.I don't think we see it that way Lambeau. You've got one of the best teams in the NFC and so do we. That alone doesn't define the intensity you describe. We've only been at each others throats for a couple of years. It will take a few more battles to generate the intensity that you describe. So let's keep it going and see how it really feels!

sligoker
05-16-2012, 11:16 PM
Well, the whole WWF championship belt thing is actually saying to the competitor--you suck, I beat you up.

miked1958
05-16-2012, 11:21 PM
I do think it will be between the Packers and 49ers for the NFC title this year. No disprespect to the Giants but when your coming off a super bowl win it is tough to win a playoff game the next year. Look at us this last year.Although history is on your side as far as teams repeating I think the giants like to be told they can't do something. They had a similar season as u guys had last season in 08 when they were going for the title defense. Started out something like 11-1 destroying teams and then plax shot himself and they lost 4-5 including first round playoff game to Philly....

miked1958
05-16-2012, 11:22 PM
Lots of things have to fall into place to win a title... It's tough.. Even tougher to Repeat. Even tougher when u get a schedule as tough as ours. We will wpsee how it plays out

nygfanmaybe
05-17-2012, 06:35 AM
Lots of things have to fall into place to win a title... It's tough.. Even tougher to Repeat. Even tougher when u get a schedule as tough as ours. We will wpsee how it plays out

The Giants won't win again until TC's job is on the line...

SweetZombieJesus
05-17-2012, 11:51 AM
The Giants, in 87 years of history and 8 championships, have never repeated.

Even the Eagles have repeated.

I'd like to see that checkbox ticked...

SweetZombieJesus
05-17-2012, 11:53 AM
I do think it will be between the Packers and 49ers for the NFC title this year. No disprespect to the Giants but when your coming off a super bowl win it is tough to win a playoff game the next year. Look at us this last year.Although history is on your side as far as teams repeating I think the giants like to be told they can't do something. They had a similar season as u guys had last season in 08 when they were going for the title defense. Started out something like 11-1 destroying teams and then plax shot himself and they lost 4-5 including first round playoff game to Philly....

That will always be a what-if year... They beat all of the final 4 teams, and out-physicalled the Steelers and Ravens. Heck they ran for 200 yards on that vaunted defense, they rubbed the Ravens' noses in it, totally fire-hosed their pride.