PDA

View Full Version : America's Got Talent...........Giants related I swear to God.

FBomb
05-15-2012, 05:05 PM
Now, I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality that Ican admit that I watch that show. I feel that I'm not alone in this and that there are a great number of you who do as well.....so I'm going to ask the question.....</P>

</P>

Did anyone else see Brandon Jacobs dancing in that gay dance troop last night?</P>

scoopscj
05-15-2012, 05:11 PM
I didn't catch it, but you might want to ask Harooni.

[;)]

GMENAGAIN
05-15-2012, 05:25 PM
How was Howard as a judge?

FBomb
05-15-2012, 06:21 PM
How was Howard as a judge?</P>

I thought he did very well. The show is edgy now. You never know what he is going to say.....</P>

but I swear one of the dancers was BJ!!</P>

NYG 5
05-15-2012, 06:33 PM
that show is terrible. its one big mockery. 3 of the more talentless, "famous for nothing" people are the judges, that should tell you enough right there.

giantsfan420
05-15-2012, 06:45 PM
People actually watch that garbage? The "entertainment" industry is the biggest load of bs and a crime against humanity...3 bs 'celebrities" decide who will bc the next "celebrity".

I can barelt stand football now with all the bs commercials trying to brainwash me lol...hate tv

FBomb
05-15-2012, 08:15 PM
I don't care for the shows that only features singers.....being a singer myself and all the years of hard work andsacrificemakes shows like AI, The Voice etc etc a real slap in the face.......but AGT shows a wide variety of different talents.</P>

It's interesting to see what people can do.</P>

hungrrrry
05-15-2012, 08:36 PM
Now, I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality that I*can admit that I watch that show.* I feel that I'm not alone in this and that there are a great number of you who do as well.....so I'm going to ask the question.....</P>

*</P>

Did anyone else see Brandon Jacobs dancing in that gay dance troop last night?</P>I am watching right now! Jacobs has no talent so I don't think it was him!

FBomb
05-15-2012, 08:46 PM
Now, I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality that Ican admit that I watch that show. I feel that I'm not alone in this and that there are a great number of you who do as well.....so I'm going to ask the question.....</P>

</P>

Did anyone else see Brandon Jacobs dancing in that gay dance troop last night?</P>

I am watching right now! Jacobs has no talent so I don't think it was him!</P>

LMAO...</P>

It was last night's show. I swear to you it looked just like him and he was way bigger than anyone else in the group. Just a tad more feminine.... [;)]</P>

JMFP2
05-15-2012, 11:58 PM
I haven't watched one of those shows since that chick Fantastic Burrito won American Idol.</P>

MikeIsaGiant
05-18-2012, 10:38 AM
I want to watch this show, but I forgot to record it :( Shame on me , shame on me!

Kruunch
05-18-2012, 11:59 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0qNxJ8qfqtE/SMqF6fCShnI/AAAAAAAABeM/Y68QgFowWd4/s400/FB_Drag+Queen.jpg