PDA

View Full Version : I know the mods will hate me for this............

bklyn1028
05-15-2012, 07:07 PM
GO RANGERS!!!!
What a fabulous defensive game they played!

Mod_C
05-15-2012, 07:10 PM
Why would we "hate you"? You posted something in the wrong forum and we simply moved it to the correct forum.

bklyn1028
05-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Why would we "hate you"?* You posted something in the wrong forum and we simply moved it to the correct forum.

LOL I know, I posted it there on purpose, more action there....why I said you guys are gonna hate me.....I laughed when I saw it moved.....Hey, give me credit for tryin

RoanokeFan
05-15-2012, 07:24 PM
Why would we "hate you"? You posted something in the wrong forum and we simply moved it to the correct forum.

LOL I know, I posted it there on purpose, more action there....why I said you guys are gonna hate me.....I laughed when I saw it moved.....Hey, give me credit for tryin

Posting in the correct forum doesn't bury a thread. It still shows up with all the other threads.

Flip Empty
05-16-2012, 03:09 PM

Posting in the correct forum doesn't bury a thread. It still shows up with all the other threads.

There's far less chance of it being read/receiving replies though.

RoanokeFan
05-16-2012, 03:13 PM

Not really, threads stay active as long as posters find them interesting. You'd be surprised how many posters read a thread and never post a reply.

Flip Empty
05-16-2012, 07:49 PM

Not really, threads stay active as long as posters find them interesting. You'd be surprised how many posters read a thread and never post a reply.

Compare the view counts in each forum. Threads often struggle to breach 200 in this forum.
Other than the season-long Yankees/Knicks etc threads, the only large ones are those which have been moved from TAGF. The moment they get moved here they tend to shrivel up and die.
Members sit on TAGF, whereas this and the other forums only get checked periodically - if at all.

RoanokeFan
05-16-2012, 07:55 PM

Compare the view counts in each forum. Threads often struggle to breach 200 in this forum.
Other than the season-long Yankees/Knicks etc threads, the only large ones are those which have been moved from TAGF. The moment they get moved here they tend to shrivel up and die.
Members sit on TAGF, whereas this and the other forums only get checked periodically - if at all.

No doubt, but I suspect it's more a situation of interest than location.

giantyankee1976
05-16-2012, 08:01 PM
GO RANGERS!!!!
What a fabulous defensive game they played!

they can't hate you for this, 'cept maybe the New Jersey natives...

bklyn1028
05-18-2012, 05:11 PM
Well, they blew it in game 2...hopefully they'll make the trip through the Lincoln tunnel worth it. I thought for sure when it was 2-1, it was over and Rangers would be up 2-0. No heart in the 3rd period.......

And Flipempty....you're right, from what i've noticed. There are way more discussions in the "other" forum....lol
Roanoke you've got a point also, but how many actually check in here....but i'll follow the rules...story of my life.

Hey wait a min.....Mod C...you should have left it in the other forum.....Justin Tuck was at the game...huge ranger fan...see...it should be in that forum.....lol

jomo
05-18-2012, 06:52 PM

No doubt, but I suspect it's more a situation of interest than location.
That is why we are here afterall, isn't it? That said I don't bristle at a thread like this.