PDA

View Full Version : NYG vs Dallas Cowboys- *Coming this June*

Desepx
05-15-2012, 08:23 PM
Picked up an advertisement from my gym today. I haven't seen a thread about it around so i thought I would let all you guys know about this awesome event...thank me later and I hope to see some of you there, should be a great night.

http://cowboyhoops.com/index.html

Join us as Americaís Team invades New Jersey to put on an afternoon full of hoops, fun, and laughs.
<p class="style2">The DOOMSDAY DEFENDERS (comprised of
current Dallas Cowboy superstars and coached by a Cowboys Legend) come
to town to play basketball against a team of NY HOOPSTERS (comprised of
current New York Giants superstars) who will be coached by a Giants
Legend. </p>
<p class="style2">Donít miss this chance to check out the action and meet some of your favorite Cowboy &amp; Giants players</p>
<p class="style2"><span class="style4">WHAT:</span> The Doomsday Defenders (featuring the Dallas Cowboys) vs. NY Hoopsters (featuring the New York Giants)</p>
<p class="style2"><span class="style4">WHEN:</span> Saturday JUNE 30, 2012</p>
<p class="style2"><span class="style4">WHERE: </span>The Pine BeltArena (Formally the Ritacco Center) - Toms River, New Jersey </p>
<p class="style2"><span class="style4">TIME:</span> 5:00 pm TIP-OFF (Lobby opens @ 3:30)</p><p class="style2">
</p><p class="style2">There a bunch of different tickets you can buy, ranging from VIP to general admission. I'm probably going to stick with the gen. admission...but if you got the money you could pickup the giants VIP autograph pass and get "1 Autograph per player (All Giants Players) on your item(s) - INCLUDES Current, Retired &amp; Legend Coach"...or even buy your way into playing in the game!
</p><p class="style2">read more about the tickets here:
</p><p class="style2">http://cowboyhoops.com/buytickets.html
</p><span class="style9"></span>

JacksGiant76
05-15-2012, 09:49 PM
I hope they're playing HORSE because I don't want to be hearing about any torn ACL's or Achilles after this.

BlueBlitzer
05-15-2012, 10:14 PM
Anything more than " Make It Take It " invites injury.

nhpgiantsfan
05-16-2012, 05:15 PM
Yeah, this sounds like a horrible idea. I hope the the starting lineup consists of the 5 un-drafted free agents we just signed.