PDA

View Full Version : No way we can repeat......Screw next season.

S.Smith NYG
03-12-2008, 12:58 PM
Our GM must be an idiot.....Say what you want, but we are the biggest loser in FA, we did not even resign out own players....As other fans say, If your not gonna shop FA atleast keep the players that you might lose.

One little rumor on Hall and that was our year of FA.....Ooo yea we got the old man that runs like a 4.7 Sammy Knight.....Thats what we should do, lets just let our young players that our FA's go every year and then we can go sign old players for cheap.....This is one cheap team thats never gonna have a real star if were not going to pay the money....

We did not even look at any of the good name's out there.....We look for who ever is not going to "cost" much.....

Must feel good to be a Jets fan this offseason......Some of you might say im sounding to hard, but it's only the truth....

slipknottin
03-12-2008, 01:01 PM
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" color=#ff0000>i agree. The jets are obviously going to win it all.</FONT> </P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
03-12-2008, 01:02 PM
Our GM must be an idiot.....Say what you want, but we are the biggest loser in FA, we did not even resign out own players....As other fans say, If your not gonna shop FA atleast keep the players that you might lose.

One little rumor on Hall and that was our year of FA.....Ooo yea we got the old man that runs like a 4.7 Sammy Knight.....Thats what we should do, lets just let our young players that our FA's go every year and then we can go sign old players for cheap.....This is one cheap team thats never gonna have a real star if were not going to pay the money....

We did not even look at any of the good name's out there.....We look for who ever is not going to "coast" much.....

Must feel good to be a Jets fan this offseason......Some of you might say im sounding to hard, but it's only the truth....
</P>

You are too far out there for me to write a long reply. I just hope you feel better.</P>

JerseyGiant21
03-12-2008, 01:03 PM

We did not even look at any of the good name's out there.....We look for who ever is not going to "coast" much.....

Please don't take this the wrong way when I say this....I say it with love...

But take a ****ing chill pill and and get a ****ing clue.......

Hugs! [{] [:)]

alwaysgiants17
03-12-2008, 01:04 PM

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>I think you should be our GM. Who knew you so much about how to run a football team.</FONT><FONT color=#000000> By the way it is "cost" not "coast" Troll.</FONT></P>

bansaw
03-12-2008, 01:04 PM
The Message Board is the biggest loser with us being the Biggest Winner.</P>

Now we have to deal with a poster like you, averaging 35 posts a day. All we could easily do without. 75 posts in 2 days. You find yourself quite important I assume.</P>

S.Smith NYG
03-12-2008, 01:06 PM
Gee, it might be me, but we always been a tight team with spending money....Thats why we never have a true star....We go after Old/Underrrated/Whatever is around

slipknottin
03-12-2008, 01:07 PM

Now we have to deal with a poster like you, averaging 35 posts a day. All we could easily do without. 75 posts in 2 days. You find yourself quite important I assume.</P>

</P>

</P>

I had to explain to him what a tender was yesterday. A true football expert. [:O]</P>

slipknottin
03-12-2008, 01:08 PM
Gee, it might be me, but we always been a tight team with spending money....Thats why we never have a true star....We go after Old/Underrrated/Whatever is around
</P>

Whats a true star? You mean a clutch QB who led us to a SB victory? One of the top WRs in the league? The best defensive line in the league? Hmm. </P>

</P>

Who were these star free agents?</P>

S.Smith NYG
The Message Board is the biggest loser with us being the Biggest Winner.</p>

Now we have to deal with a poster like you, averaging 35 posts a day. All we could easily do without. 75 posts in 2 days. You find yourself quite important I assume.</p>

</p>

</p>

I had to explain to him what a tender was yesterday. A true football expert. [:O]</p>

Not all people know what tanders are....Not alot of people know about the cap....There for we are the LOSERS of FA

SehornIsGod

We did not even look at any of the good name's out there.....We look for who ever is not going to "cost" much.....

</P>

If you're actually sincere about this, don't come back until September 2009... at the absolute EARLIEST.</P>

bluesince86
When was the last team to win the SB because they made a huge splash in FA. Wilson/Torbor were good, but not irreplaceable. The Jets and Raiders FA has been nothing but a joke. Just throwing money at a problem with out ever really addressing the problemis not the way to build a championship team. The Giants signed 3 FA last year Hedge, tynes, and Mitchell. None of which are big names. All decisions were questioned by the fans and media, and the Giants won the SB. Was last year just a fluke? I personally dont think so. The way to build a team that will compete for championships for years to come isnot by breaking the cap on overrated and expensive FA. You do it by building a solid foundation and keeping the players who make up that foundation. Wilson and Torbor were not the players that needed to be kept. Eli, Smith, Bradshaw, Boss are the way of the future for the Giants. And when the time comes the Giants will beable to resign/renegotiate their contracts, all because they dont break the bank in FA. Maybe the Giants wont repeat next year, but they will be competitive and they will win more SB's in the near future. </P>

slipknottin
03-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Not all people know what tanders are....Not alot of people know about the cap....There for we are the LOSERS of FA
</P>

Because you dont understand things we are losers. Fair enough. </P>

S.Smith NYG
</p>

Whats a true star? You mean a clutch QB who led us to a SB victory? One of the top WRs in the league? The best defensive line in the league? Hmm. </p>

</p>

Who were these star free agents?</p>

Lol your something....Like i said underrated....We got Plax when no one wanted him...If we didn't take him then he would be at home....Im sure thats thats the QB who had the most INT's and everyone wanted him out??

FBomb

</P>

</P>

OMG!!!!!!! Where do I even start with this one????[:D]</P>

I could TRY and explain things logically, but based on THIS Pearl of Wisdom, you wouldn't understand because you possess neither the experience or education needed.</P>

OR---I could go with the dismissive and insulting reply that has the advantage of being quick.</P>

hmmmmmmm..............what to do?[^o)]</P>

</P>

You are dumber than snake mittens.</P>

JerseyGiant21
03-12-2008, 01:10 PM

Good lord.......are you for real child? [8-)]

slipknottin
03-12-2008, 01:11 PM
Lol your something....Like i said underrated....We got Plax when no one wanted him...If we didn't take him then he would be at home....Im sure thats thats the QB who had the most INT's and everyone wanted him out??
</P>

Huh? Yes, we should sign a QB to replace Eli. Good plan. And lots of people want plaxico now.</P>

Im not sure what point your trying to make here. </P>

S.Smith NYG
03-12-2008, 01:11 PM

</p>

</p>

OMG!!!!!!! Where do I even start with this one????[:D]</p>

I could TRY and explain things logically, but based on THIS Pearl of Wisdom, you wouldn't understand because you possess neither the experience or education needed.</p>

OR---I could go with the dismissive and insulting reply that has the advantage of being quick.</p>

hmmmmmmm..............what to do?[^o)]</p>

</p>

You are dumber than snake mittens.</p>

Snake Mittens??? wow......All I know if Shockey never played in a super bowl!

S.Smith NYG
03-12-2008, 01:13 PM
</p>

Huh? Yes, we should sign a QB to replace Eli. Good plan. And lots of people want plaxico now.</p>

Im not sure what point your trying to make here. </p>

How could you not get my point Slip?? Im saying we never go after anyone good "now"....I guess good players "now" want to much money, or too much to us because were cheap.....Just think look back and look at all our signings.

gumby742
lol. the original poster wins.

bansaw
</P>

Huh? Yes, we should sign a QB to replace Eli. Good plan. And lots of people want plaxico now.</P>

</P>

Its his 3rd day here.</P>

He's making sure evryone knows that he hates Reese, Eli, Plax, Shockey...thats all I know right now, but I bet the list includes the rest of the Coaches FO and players.</P>

slipknottin
03-12-2008, 01:14 PM
How could you not get my point Slip?? Im saying we never go after anyone good "now"....I guess good players "now" want to much money, or too much to us because were cheap.....Just think look back and look at all our signings.
</P>

Then you give me the list of players in FA this season who are good right now. </P>

Lets list the probowl players who are in there 20s who got signed by another team in FA.</P>

</P>

Hmm</P>

</P>

Asante Samuel</P>

</P>

and thats it. </P>

</P>

</P>

S.Smith NYG
03-12-2008, 01:15 PM
</p>

Huh? Yes, we should sign a QB to replace Eli. Good plan. And lots of people want plaxico now.</p>

Im not sure what point your trying to make here. </p>

</p>

Its his 3rd day here.</p>

He's making sure evryone knows that he hates Reese, Eli, Plax, Shockey...thats all I know right now, but I bet the list includes the rest of the Coaches FO and players.</p>

I hate Shockey, Eli, and Plaxico because he shows up one game, and wont show up the next. If his ankle is so bad then sit out.....Hmmmm what does that tell you? He's pulling the same stuff he did in College and with the Steelers.

S.Smith NYG
03-12-2008, 01:16 PM
</p>

Then you give me the list of players in FA this season who are good right now. </p>

Lets list the probowl players who are in there 20s who got signed by another team in FA.</p>

</p>

Hmm</p>

</p>

Asante Samuel</p>

</p>

and thats it. </p>

</p>

</p>

Thats funny.....Just one name thats not even that BIG but is worth the money he just got "Berrian"

See what we do years down the road and then Holla son....WE stay gettting washed up players

UK_Giant_Steve
03-12-2008, 01:18 PM

I really want to respond like JerseyGiant21, but if I tried to sugercoat it like that, it'd just make me look fruity. And let's face it, I've already got the English accent, which it seems most Americans associate to man loving tendancies... So I'll just say;

You weren't a fan during the last off-season, were you?

G-Man67
03-12-2008, 01:18 PM
i know this is trolling 101, but it's the offseason, so i'll humor the poster</P>

THE MAJOR PLAYERS IN THEF.A. MARKET = PRESSING THE PANIC BUTTON</P>

Giants = Stick with the Plan, it got us 1 Super Bowl already, Youth and Flexibility baby ... build through the draft, avoid long term, high priced, guaranteed, cap eatingcontracts except for trulygame-changing type franchise players ... never forget it's a business ... while we all loved Gibril ... if the price was not right, then the price was not right</P>

G-Men!!!</P>

slipknottin
03-12-2008, 01:19 PM
Thats funny.....Just one name thats not even that BIG but is worth the money he just got "Berrian"

See what we do years down the road and then Holla son....WE stay gettting washed up players
</P>

</P>

Ya, your right, had we signed Berrian we would win the SB every year. But seeing as we didnt sign him, we will never win again. </P>

</P>

Though to be honest, Im not so sure Berrian would be a very good saftey. Hmm</P>

</P>

FBomb
03-12-2008, 01:19 PM

</P>

</P>

I could TRY and explain things logically, but based on THIS Pearl of Wisdom, you wouldn't understand because you possess neither the experience or education needed.</P>

OR---I could go with the dismissive and insulting reply that has the advantage of being quick.</P>

</P>

Snake Mittens??? wow......All I know if Shockey never played in a super bowl!
</P>

</P>

And? What exactly does that have to do with us repeating or not, or about our "cheap" front office?</P>

Are you just a "hater" in general that is lahing out because now everyone KNOWS you're a moron and is pointing it out to you?</P>

bansaw
03-12-2008, 01:20 PM
</P>

</P>

Its his 3rd day here.</P>

He's making sure evryone knows that he hates Reese, Eli, Plax, Shockey...thats all I know right now, but I bet the list includes the rest of the Coaches FO and players.</P>

I hate Shockey, Eli, and Plaxico because he shows up one game, and wont show up the next. If his ankle is so bad then sit out.....Hmmmm what does that tell you? He's pulling the same stuff he did in College and with the Steelers.
</P>

I love people that are so hated anyways in their real life, that they go to a message board to get thousands more they will never meet to hate them too.</P>

Have fun in your hate. You're a knob. We all know in 2 days, once again, have fun with that.</P>

Jint Fan 73
03-12-2008, 01:22 PM

</P>

</P>

I had to explain to him what a tender was yesterday. A true football expert. [:O]</P>

</P>

I know what tanders are, I like mine with a side of ranch dressing....yummy!</P>

</P>

S.Smith NYG
03-12-2008, 01:22 PM
Read the first topic I made....This is two years we have not done nothing in FA, and you can easily say 4 years...Biggest signing was Plax.

NYG3085
03-12-2008, 01:23 PM

</P>

</P>

The jets?? THE JETS!!! THE JETS!!!</P>

They are signing guys left to right that with huge contracts that will haunt them for the upcoming years. The jets are a dumb organization that doesn't know how to build a team.</P>

Calvin Pace signs a 56 million dollar deal??</P>

Remember Free Agency is overrated. You build your team through the DRAFT...didn't you see what happened in 07 with our Rookies? Didn't you see what Acorsi did in drafting the likes of Umenyiora, Manning, Kiwanuka, Jacobs, Diehl, Snee, Coefield, Webster, Shockey,Wilson, Torbor? </P>

Reese is signing proven veterns like a Sammy Knight. Knight has only missed 4 games in his whole career and had the same numbers as Gibril last season with the JAGS, and if im not mistaken, the Jags have a pretty good defense. </P>

And no chance at a repeat? We lost Kawika Mitchell who can be replaced easily and we replaced Gibril with a solid proven vetern who is hungry for a championship. </P>

We are still one of the youngest teams in the league and still have a clutch QB on offense, great running game, and an explosive young Defense. </P>

SO CHILL OUT!</P>

slipknottin
03-12-2008, 01:24 PM
Read the first topic I made....This is two years we have not done nothing in FA, and you can easily say 4 years...Biggest signing was Plax.
</P>

Im still not sure what point your making.</P>

</P>

Your complaining that we arent signing FAs, yet we just won a SB without signing any big names. </P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

S.Smith NYG
03-12-2008, 01:26 PM
</p>

Im still not sure what point your making.</p>

</p>

Your complaining that we arent signing FAs, yet we just won a SB without signing any big names. </p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Well yeah....We just sliped in and won the Super Bowl and people act like were a stacked team like NE....Yall are nuts......Goes to show even NE resigns the good players they have.

JerseyGiant21
03-12-2008, 01:26 PM

Now we have to deal with a poster like you, averaging 35 posts a day. All we could easily do without. 75 posts in 2 days. You find yourself quite important I assume.</p>

</p>

</p>

I had to explain to him what a tender was yesterday. A true football expert. [:O]</p>

Not all people know what <font size="5">tanders</font> are....Not alot of people know about the cap....There for we are the LOSERS of FA

I don't know what tanders are either.......so I will join you in being confused........[*-)]

KingRudy
03-12-2008, 01:27 PM

</p>

</p>

OMG!!!!!!! Where do I even start with this one????[:D]</p>

I could TRY and explain things logically, but based on THIS Pearl of Wisdom, you wouldn't understand because you possess neither the experience or education needed.</p>

OR---I could go with the dismissive and insulting reply that has the advantage of being quick.</p>

hmmmmmmm..............what to do?[^o)]</p>

</p>

You are dumber than snake mittens.</p>

What do you have against snake mittens?

P.S. - I'd go with S.Smith NYG has the IQ of an avocado

S.Smith NYG
03-12-2008, 01:27 PM

</p>

</p>

Not all people know what <font size="5">tanders</font> are....Not alot of people know about the cap....There for we are the LOSERS of FA

I don't know what tanders are either.......so I will join you in being confused........[*-)]

Me either....When people miss type thats a real bad thing...

bluesince86
03-12-2008, 01:28 PM
<FONT color=#ff0000>Thats it fire Reese and Hire S.Smith NYG. This way he can bring us $20 mil over the cap like the Redskins and guarantee a SB victory every year. </FONT>

S.Smith NYG
You guys remind me of a bunch of black people of the block....All yall do is yap yap yap

bansaw
</P>

Im still not sure what point your making.</P>

</P>

Your complaining that we arent signing FAs, yet we just won a SB without signing any big names. </P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Well yeah....We just sliped in and won the Super Bowl and people act like were a stacked team like NE....Yall are nuts......Goes to show even NE resigns the good players they have.
</P>

What is it, 20 minutes till your grade 10 Geography class starts....</P>

JerseyGiant21

</p>

</p>

Me either....When people miss type thats a real bad thing...

Uh huh............

slipknottin
</P>

Lets see.</P>

</P>

Giants have a better offensive and defensive line than the pats, and a QB who is as clutch as Brady. Not to mention our team is much much younger than the pats.</P>

</P>

Take a look at the patriots starting CBs and get back to me.</P>

</P>

We are in better shape than the patriots. </P>

S.Smith NYG
03-12-2008, 01:29 PM
<font color="#ff0000">Thats it fire Reese and Hire S.Smith NYG. This way he can bring us $20 mil over the cap like the Redskins and guarantee a SB victory every year. </font>

Yup.....Reese needs to find his way out of NY becuase he has not worked FA right the last 2 years

S.Smith NYG
03-12-2008, 01:30 PM
</p>

Lets see.</p>

</p>

Giants have a better offensive and defensive line than the pats, and a QB who is as clutch as Brady. Not to mention our team is much much younger than the pats.</p>

</p>

Take a look at the patriots starting CBs and get back to me.</p>

</p>

We are in better shape than the patriots. </p>

Take a look at our S's and get at me.....Take a look at our LB's and get at me.....We have a DE for a LB and a fat slow guy in the middle....get at me

FBomb
03-12-2008, 01:30 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>What do you have against snake mittens?
</FONT>
P.S. - I'd go with S.Smith NYG has the IQ of an avocado
</P>

Dilbert</P>

LOL..........I've been waiting to use it on someone who has proven to actually BE dumber than "snake mittens".</P>

Pageiommi
03-12-2008, 01:31 PM
Worst thread ever.

Congrats.

S.Smith NYG
03-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Fbomb your the trash around here.....Any other way to put it...

Jint Fan 73
03-12-2008, 01:33 PM
I really can't tell if this guy is a complete moron or a genious at pushing everone buttons...</P>

</P>

FBomb
</P>

Lets see.</P>

</P>

Giants have a better offensive and defensive line than the pats, and a QB who is as clutch as Brady. Not to mention our team is much much younger than the pats.</P>

</P>

Take a look at the patriots starting CBs and get back to me.</P>

</P>

We are in better shape than the patriots. </P>

Take a look at our S's and get at me.....Take a look at our LB's and get at me.....We have a DE for a LB and a fat slow guy in the middle....get at me
</P>

Like Eli, our safties came up big in the playoffs and SB. Mostly due to increased pressure on the QB from our LB's and DL. WHO, by the way, led the league in sacks.</P>

Get at me.</P>

DQ5454
You are an Idiot!!!!!!! I hope you hate our GM so badly that you stop pulling for the Giants. We dont need fans like you. Go Home!!!

FBomb
03-12-2008, 01:34 PM
Fbomb your the trash around here.....Any other way to put it...
</P>

</P>

Yes...yes.....I'm the trash and you're brilliant. Everyone knows it.</P>

slipknottin
03-12-2008, 01:36 PM
</P>

</P>

We have a verteran S, so do the patriots, and we have a younger inexperinced guy at the other spot, just like the patriots.</P>

</P>

The patriots have two fat slow guys in the middle at LB. </P>

King Sully
03-12-2008, 01:36 PM

Please don't take this the wrong way when I say this....I say it with love...

But take a ****ing chill pill and and get a ****ing clue.......

Hugs! [{] [:)]
</P>

</P>

haha, but seriously dude why would we want to overpay for average players like the jets did, Reese knows what he's doing, he's an actual NFL gm.</P>

FBomb
03-12-2008, 01:37 PM
You guys remind me of a bunch of black people of the block....All yall do is yap yap yap
</P>

</P>

Well, there you have it.</P>

Goodbye, you ignorant piece of racist trash!</P>

Eze E

</P>

Do you walk to work or bring your lunch ?</P>

giantfanineaglesland
ask the redskins how well it works to spend a lot of money on FA's, how many superbowls did they win over the last 5 years. you don't throw money away, you win with solid players, this aint madden, this is real football, i'm glad this is the first year of you getting interested in football, but after a few more years of watching you will start to understand that you don't spend for today and hope that one SB is good enough and 5 years down the road you will suck cause you can't afford players you have or want. SanFran got stuck in that boat.

TeaMan
03-12-2008, 01:38 PM

this is a joke right?

it was supposed to be sarcastic, yes?

Markroman
03-12-2008, 01:40 PM
I assumed this was an Andy Kaufmanesque type thread...utterly brilliant by being so dumb.</P>

Guess I am wrong.</P>

fob`
03-12-2008, 01:41 PM
<DIV>On a scale of 1 to 10, this thread is ridiculous fail.</DIV>

gumby742
03-12-2008, 01:43 PM
I really can't tell if this guy is a complete moron or a genious at pushing everone buttons...</P>

</P>

</P>

I'm thinking the latter. This is good fun.</P>

slipknottin
03-12-2008, 01:44 PM

I dunno, if he was actually smart would he have been asking about 1 year tenders yesterday? </P>

FBomb
03-12-2008, 01:45 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

All well and good, and I LOVE a good jokster, but this one stepped over the line with the racist comment.</P>

Roosevelt
03-12-2008, 01:46 PM

Keep playing with yourself.

byron
03-12-2008, 01:47 PM
</P>

</P>

Well, there you have it.</P>

Goodbye, you ignorant piece of racist trash!</P>

</P>

Give them enought rope they hang themself's you went to far SS</P>

Jint Fan 73
03-12-2008, 01:47 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

All well and good, and I LOVE a good jokster, but this one stepped over the line with the racist comment.</P>

</P>

that was pretty bad, suprised he didn't get hammered more on it.</P>

If he keeps this up that is easy grounds for a vacation.</P>

</P>

Peter Griffin
03-12-2008, 01:48 PM

I dunno, if he was actually smart would he have been asking about 1 year tenders yesterday?* </P>

There is no way this dude is a giants fan

SSmth who is you REAL team and why are you on a GIANTS mb

gumby742
03-12-2008, 01:52 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

oh wow. i completely missed that. That's seriously messed up.</P>

Providence
03-12-2008, 01:58 PM
Hey Mods, Are we allowed to say racist things in here or is it just politics that we aren't allowed to talk about?</P>

SS is a loser and probably loves to put his finger up his own behind. His life, as well as most likely the lives of his immediate family and friends, are complete jokes.</P>

Bluedude2
03-12-2008, 02:02 PM
One more stupid tongue in cheek thread and they just keep getting better and better.

nyfbg
you know you posted something stupid when you have five pages of responses within an hour later...

bansaw

I dunno, if he was actually smart would he have been asking about 1 year tenders yesterday? </P>

There is no way this dude is a giants fan SSmth who is you REAL team and why are you on a GIANTS mb</P>

He use the expression "yall" so I'm guessing Cowboys. They have to hide under NY names now b/c they know they are complete laughing stocks after all they threw at us last year.</P>

G-Men Surg.
03-12-2008, 02:04 PM

</P>

You are too far out there for me to write a long reply. I just hope you feel better.</P>

</P>

Agree with you Bleedin Blus Since 62... Not worth it... Hey kid get a grip, get your facts straight...Be humble enough to accept when you are wrong... </P>

JerseyGiant21
03-12-2008, 02:04 PM

WTF???

1986Bavaro
03-12-2008, 02:05 PM

</P>

You clearly don't know about which you speak. Now buzz off!</P>

nyfbg
03-12-2008, 02:07 PM
</P>

</P>

you remind me of an a**hole who hasn't realized that he's rooting for a team with a majority of black players...</P>

Out of Exile
03-12-2008, 02:07 PM
gotta reply to the trolls</P>

we didnt do jack in FA last year</P>

wilson left but knight is going to do fine. torbor was a BACKUP LB and kiwi is coming back in his steadand the only real loss was mitchell and wilkinson will be fighting for his spot with whoever they decide</P>

you obviously do not know what you are talkin about s.smith</P>

bansaw
03-12-2008, 02:08 PM
Well he hasn't retorted in a while, he was quite quick on the replies.</P>

Either he did have to go to that Geography class or he got suspended...saving us at least 100 worthless posts the next 3 days.</P>

Out of Exile
03-12-2008, 02:08 PM
lol

NYG3085
03-12-2008, 02:14 PM
This kid has some issues. Why don't you become a Panthers fan and cheer for the other Steve Smith.

G-Men Surg.
03-12-2008, 02:14 PM
Kid, go out and get a Happy meal...Be happy...[:D][:S][:$][;)]</P>

bELIeve6
03-12-2008, 02:19 PM
So...Mr. Cow**** fan it must really be bothering you that with all of your Pro-bowl "stars"(now thats commical) you still couldn't win a Superbowl. </P>

As long as we keep winning Superbowls I don't want any of those so called "stars" on the team who get overpaid.</P>

P.S. Go **** yourself, or a cow whichever you prefer.</P>

patsrule666
03-12-2008, 02:23 PM

Your already half way to becoming a uh a uh a ( i cant say it ) a uh a uh jets fan (o god that hurt ).......

bluesince86
03-12-2008, 02:32 PM

</P>

http://www.destructoid.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/moron.jpg</P>

NYG216
03-12-2008, 02:39 PM

hmmm... sounds exactly like last year... how did that work out for us?

Eli TO Shockey
03-12-2008, 02:40 PM
This idiot gives Steve Smith a Really<FONT size=4> Really</FONT><FONT size=5> Really </FONT><FONT size=6>Really </FONT><FONT size=3>Bad name...</FONT></P>

Couldnt you of picked T.O.81 as a username or ILuvTheRomo??</P>

why steve smith? WHY?!!!!</P>

Eli TO Shockey
03-12-2008, 02:41 PM

</P>

Theres no point of even trying to talk sense into this Schnoozle...</P>

We are the losers with the Lombardi Trophy!! LMAO</P>

drumkilla23
03-12-2008, 02:43 PM
did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

NYG216
03-12-2008, 02:46 PM

</p>

Theres no point of even trying to talk sense into this Schnoozle...</p>

We are the losers with the Lombardi Trophy!! LMAO</p>

I know, he's banned anyway... but I just had to.

FBomb
03-12-2008, 02:52 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

He isn't banned. He's spewing more of this same nonsense on another thread.</P>

NYG216
03-12-2008, 02:58 PM

</p>

</p>

</p>

He isn't banned. He's spewing more of this same nonsense on another thread.</p>

Didn't the mods erase his racist comment? I would've thought that would be enough.

FBomb
03-12-2008, 03:01 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

He isn't banned. He's spewing more of this same nonsense on another thread.</P>

Didn't the mods erase his racist comment? I would've thought that would be enough.
</P>

Nope..........it's still there.</P>

S.Smith NYG
03-12-2008, 03:03 PM
What that Fbomb stands on the block waiting for Shockey to come throw some Dollors at him?

Eli TO Shockey
03-12-2008, 03:04 PM
What that Fbomb stands on the block waiting for Shockey to come throw some Dollors at him?
</P>

what?</P>

</P>

NYG216
03-12-2008, 03:05 PM

</p>

</p>

</p>

He isn't banned. He's spewing more of this same nonsense on another thread.</p>

</p>

Nope..........it's still there.</p>

Wow. Call somebody stupid, and the mods are quick to ban you for a week... but when somebody is really worthy of a ban, it takes forever.

FBomb
03-12-2008, 03:06 PM
</P>

</P>

ummmm.......................huh?[^o)]</P>

Dwinsballgames
03-12-2008, 03:09 PM
</P>

Now who can argue with that. We're all indebted to Gabby Johnson for hhis remarks, I'm particularly glad the children were here to hear that. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish....</P>

Eli TO Shockey
03-12-2008, 03:11 PM
</P>

</P>

ummmm.......................huh?[^o)]</P>

</P>

apparently your waiting somewhere for shockey to throw money at you...</P>

is this true fbomb??</P>

</P>

LMFAO</P>

TuckYou
03-12-2008, 03:13 PM
ISNT THIS SUPPOSE TO BE IN RED? </P>

Dude, If Reese can pull another draft like last year, we are golden. Maybe he can find his own Asante Samuel and Lance Briggs in the draft. After last year, I realize how unimportant FA is and how important team chemistry and the draft is. </P>

Obviously you became a Giants fan when they started winning in the playoffs and have no idea what happened here last year. Go be a Jets fan.</P>

Moderator_J
03-12-2008, 03:14 PM
Its been taken care of, but <FONT color=#ff0000>I greatly appreciate the fact that you guys excercised control and didn't let this thread get to 7 pages long by feeding the troll</FONT></P>

</P>