PDA

View Full Version : LeSean McCoy agrees to a five-year contact extension with the Eagles

rxc999
05-18-2012, 10:07 AM
we have to deal with this menace for atleast 3 yrs if not more...provided he stays healthy...comments??

FBomb
05-18-2012, 10:11 AM
That sucks.....with all the championships he's gotten them so far......this is just going to add to it.</P>

May as well hang it up until he retires.</P>

</P>

</P>

I smell an Eagles troll.</P>

MikeIsaGiant
05-18-2012, 10:58 AM
I guess it's good for them

But that's only if the Eagles decide they actually want to use him more efficiently.

Redeyejedi
05-18-2012, 11:05 AM
No way the Eagles would let him go. Mccoy is an outstanding RB 1 of the best in the NFL. Good news is thats a lot of money to be tied into a 1 player at a position we filled at half the cost with 2 backs

lawl
05-18-2012, 11:08 AM
No way the Eagles would let him go. Mccoy is an outstanding RB 1 of the best in the NFL. Good news is thats a lot of money to be tied into a 1 player at a position we filled at half the cost with 2 backs

Until we're put in the same situation when Wilson turns into a stud

JimC
05-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Teams win championships not individuals. How is this Giants news?

BeatYale
05-18-2012, 12:05 PM
we have to deal with this menace for atleast 3 yrs if not more...provided he stays healthy...comments??

My comment is that you're trolling, and I suspect you to be McCoy's wife.

jhamburg
05-18-2012, 12:56 PM
I'm actually happy about this in a way. The Eagles always seem to have all this extra money lying around. Now between McCoy, Vick, Nnamdi, Jackson, and Cole, they should have less room to manuver.

Antwuan
05-18-2012, 04:02 PM
I Hate The Eagles.

Marvelousmik
05-18-2012, 04:30 PM
That sucks.....with all the championships he's gotten them so far......this is just going to add to it.</p>

May as well hang it up until he retires.</p>

</p>

</p>

I smell an Eagles troll.</p>

explain to me the logic behind this reply. What was said in the OP's post that made you assume that he though the eagles were going to win a superbowl and that we should hang in up?

JPizzack
05-18-2012, 07:35 PM
That sucks.....with all the championships he's gotten them so far......this is just going to add to it.</P>

</P>

</P>

explain to me the logic behind this reply. What was said in the OP's post that made you assume that he though the eagles were going to win a superbowl and that we should hang in up?
</P>

uhhh....I think the point of his obviously sarcastic post was to say; until the Eagirls are actually competitors and live up to the hype, he doesnt care what kind of contract McCoy has.
I'm inclined to agree I suppose</P>

Redeyejedi
05-18-2012, 07:43 PM

Until we're put in the same situation when Wilson turns into a studwe have 5 years before that

lawl
05-18-2012, 08:08 PM

Until we're put in the same situation when Wilson turns into a studwe have 5 years before that I'll still be a fan in five years

Marvelousmik
05-18-2012, 08:10 PM
That sucks.....with all the championships he's gotten them so far......this is just going to add to it.</p>

May as well hang it up until he retires.</p>

</p>

</p>

I smell an Eagles troll.</p>

</p>

uhhh....I think the point of his obviously sarcastic post was to say; until the Eagirls are actually competitors and live up to the hype, he doesnt care what kind of contract McCoy has.
I'm inclined to agree I suppose</p>

<font color="#0000FF">until the Eagirls are actually competitors and live up to the hype, I dont care what kind of contract McCoy has</font>.

that would have been a more reasonable way to word it. There was no reason to call someone a troll and use sarcasm.

Lol its no big deal, i just find it funny how quick people are ready to insult others. at the end of the day we're all concerned giants fans, and with all due respect, mccoy and the eagles are definitely a threat to us.

Sarcasman
05-26-2012, 12:27 AM

Until that team gets a QB they're not much to worry over.

FBomb
05-26-2012, 03:57 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

I'm inclined to agree I suppose</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>until the Eagirls are actually competitors and live up to the hype, I dont care what kind of contract McCoy has</FONT>.

that would have been a more reasonable way to word it. There was no reason to call someone a troll and use sarcasm.

Lol its no big deal, i just find it funny how quick people are ready to insult others. at the end of the day we're all concerned giants fans, and with all due respect, mccoy and the eagles are definitely a threat to us.
</P>

Well, I suppose I could have dumbed it down for posters such as yourself. Luckily for me most other posters are smart enough to figure it out.</P>

Now for the dumbing down part.....</P>

The fact that he hasn't bothered replying to his own thread about how we are going to have to worry about an Eagles player REEKS of Eagles troll. Eagles trolls deserve nothing more than what they get.</P>

Secondly, this thread was started in TAGF. Pretty sure that McCoy isn't a Giant.</P>

Lastly....go **** yourself.....I will post any way I see fit.</P>