PDA

View Full Version : Ahmad Bradshaw

Antwuan
05-18-2012, 07:25 PM
Do you think if he's healthy this upcoming season that he could have an even better season than his 2010 year or close to it?

Rat_bastich
05-18-2012, 08:03 PM
If he can stay healthy and the O-Line shows some improvement...like they did near the end of the season....then he will. Like every year where we come into a season with a weakness that ends up becoming our strength, I think this year our running game will improve tremendously.

miked1958
05-18-2012, 11:17 PM
Do you think if he's healthy this upcoming season that he could have an even better season than his 2010 year or close to it?I don't see any reason why not

Drez
05-18-2012, 11:53 PM
Do you think if he's healthy this upcoming season that he could have an even better season than his 2010 year or close to it?
It really depends on the OL. If they play like they did last season, then no.

NY_Eli
05-19-2012, 01:05 AM
I'm cautiously optimistic. On the one hand you can't constantly rebuild a player's feet and ankles and expect him to be up to full speed.

On the other hand, he has shown an unbelievable pain tolerance and if he can stay even somewhat healthy there's no reason to think he won't be able to have success.

giantsfan420
05-19-2012, 02:01 AM
I think hes gonna have a career year, if he can stay healthy...with jacobs, they both split roles and did a bunch of the same stuff. With jacobs gone i expect him to gain close to what they both did last season.
And with wilson n scott giving us diff dimensions, bradshaw is gonna get a bulk of the carries in power situations-more tds...
losing jacobs adds more to bradshaws role imho