Boley....Blackburn....Williams....Kiwi....Rivers.. ..Jones....Herzlich

CB
Webster....Thomas....Amukamara....Tyron....Hosley. ...Coe

S
Phillips....Rolle....Sash....Brown....Jackson

Special Teams - 2

Tynes....Weatherford....DeOssie

Practice Squad - 8

(FS)Hill....(C)Cordle....(CB)Bing....(DE)Trattou.. ..(DT)Kuhn....(TE)Hopkins....(WR)Talley....(LB)Mua sau

Notes
*Kiwi is our 4th DE.
*I'm not too sure about about Herzlich making the final 52.
*I didnt forget about Scott, he's out.
*So many good players to place on the practice squad, not enough room for all of them.
**Making this list I truly realized how deep this team is right now.

qroze
05-19-2012, 07:54 PM
I know Barden hasn't done anything but what does DePalma have over Barden?

qroze
05-19-2012, 07:58 PM
did they change the roster limit to 52 from 53??

FroZeNx31x
05-19-2012, 09:16 PM
Webster was asked during the Super Bowl Media Week "who was the hardest receiver to cover in practice?"
Webster responded, "DePalma"

FroZeNx31x
05-19-2012, 09:17 PM
did they change the roster limit to 52 from 53??
No, I made a mistake, fixed now

qroze
05-20-2012, 02:34 AM
pretty cool he said that but I don't know.... can't tell me that he's harder to cover than Cruz, Nicks and Manningham (at the time) unless he was asked who was harder to cover between Barden and DePalma

Axels15
05-20-2012, 02:53 AM
Don't agree with you about Herzlich being on the bubble.

Remember, before he injured his ankle, he was starting, and that was instead of Jones.

Also, you left Paysinger off even the practice squad. I think he has a chance over one of the guys you listed at safety of being on the 53

MattyD21
05-20-2012, 03:34 AM
Webster was asked during the Super Bowl Media Week "who was the hardest receiver to cover in practice?"
Webster responded, "DePalma"

" I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last but we're talking about practice man" -Allen Iverson

nhpgiantsfan
05-20-2012, 09:34 AM
No way Darell Scott gets cut. Not saying he is going to get a big role, just saying he is NOT getting cut.

Mercury
05-20-2012, 10:03 AM
I dont think Scott will get cut.

And I don't think they will go with only 3 OG on the roster.

And I don't think they will go with only 3 DE on the roster, even with Kiwi as a potential backup.

miked1958
05-20-2012, 11:55 AM
I know Barden hasn't done anything but what does DePalma have over Barden?They won't keep 5 WRs

giantman8493
05-20-2012, 03:39 PM
I know Barden hasn't done anything but what does DePalma have over Barden?They won't keep 5 WRsIt will probibly be 7

gmen0820
05-20-2012, 04:26 PM
Webster responded, "DePalma"Reason for that is because Nicks, Manningham, and Cruz aren't on scout team.

BeatYale
05-20-2012, 06:05 PM
I think that's a pretty legit list. DePalma is the only reach.

Edit: Well I disagree that the team will only have 3 guys on the depth chart at DE even if Kiwi can play DE.

BlueBlooded1979
05-20-2012, 06:08 PM
No way that they go with 5 safeties. I think 4 is the maximum and only because Rolle can kick down to nickel in a pinch.

I also think Molden makes the team since he is what the GMen like in their CBs. He is a big, fast press corner that tackles well.

paul007
05-20-2012, 07:54 PM
Locklear will make team too as T/G possibly?
I hope Depalma makes the team too!

giantsfan420
05-20-2012, 08:03 PM
I actually think lockler is being strongly considered as the starting rt...hes the only guy on the roster whose actuallyy started at rt for a while

G-Man67
05-21-2012, 12:50 PM
not to be picky, but remember that you don't put guys on the practice squad ... you need to waive them and if they clear waivers, then you can sign to PS

FroZeNx31x
05-21-2012, 01:48 PM
not to be picky, but remember that you don't put guys on the practice squad ... you need to waive them and if they clear waivers, then you can sign to PS
How did you figure i didn't understand that concept? I listed guys who i think WILL go through that process.

G-Man67
05-21-2012, 02:35 PM
not to be picky, but remember that you don't put guys on the practice squad ... you need to waive them and if they clear waivers, then you can sign to PS How did you figure i didn't understand that concept? I listed guys who i think WILL go through that process.</P>

yes, your list does look realistic ... i probably jumped the gun b/c, so often there is that misconception and since we are a pretty deep team ... many guys we cut will catch on with other teams</P>