OLB- Rivers, Williams, Boley,Deiosse
MLB- Blackburn, Herzlich, Jones
CB- Webster, Thomas, Amukamara, Hosley, Johnson, Tryon
S- Rolle, Phillips, Sash, Jackson
K- Tynes
P- Weatherford

qroze
05-19-2012, 07:00 PM
I agree with everything except that you have Scott @ RB instead of Ware. We need a very capable pass-blocking RB to fill in for Bradshaw

XxBigWhitxX
05-19-2012, 07:10 PM
I agree with everything except that you have Scott @ RB instead of Ware. We need a very capable pass-blocking RB to fill in for BradshawThat's why I put Martinek. Guy's a great pass blocker.

qroze
05-19-2012, 07:17 PM
you're really that confident in him recognizing NFL defensive schemes? I think he'll need significant time to learn

miked1958
05-20-2012, 12:02 AM
I think barden and ware get cut, so I agree

miked1958
05-20-2012, 12:02 AM
Oh and I agree Sintum also gets cut

Bohemian
05-20-2012, 01:37 AM
Meet your 2012-2013 NY Giants

QB- Manning, Carr
RB- Bradshaw, Wilson, Scott, Martinek
FB- Hynoski
WR- Nicks, Cruz, Randle, Jernigan, Hixon
TE- Bennett, Robinson, Pascoe
OT- Beatty, Locklear, Brewer, Mosley, McCants
OG- Deihl, Snee, Petrus, Boothe,
C- Baas
DE- JPP, Tuck, Umenyiora, Trattou, Kiwi
DT- Canty, Joseph, Austin, Rogers, Kuhn
OLB- Rivers, Williams, Boley,Deiosse
MLB- Blackburn, Herzlich, Jones
CB- Webster, Thomas, Amukamara, Hosley, Johnson, Tryon
S- Rolle, Phillips, Sash, Jackson
K- Tynes
P- Weatherford

I don't know anything about Martinek, but he seems to be a popular choice on this board to make the roster. So I have no problems with your 53.

Roswell777
05-20-2012, 07:33 AM
If your roster is correct then the Giants better get better offensive tackles. It looks like that could be their biggest weakness.

NorwoodBlue
05-20-2012, 09:18 AM
Martinek, Rivers, and Locklear are all speculation. All three could be just as easily cut as kept if they don't show they've got it in camp.

I don't see them keeping three MLB.

I think Paysinger will probably be back.

I do agree that there's a pretty good chance Ware gets cut.

Hixon is iffy, it's hard to recover from two knee surgeries in back to back years. There might be room here for Barden, or a UFA. Barden's got to show it early or he's gone.

river555
05-20-2012, 10:02 AM
I think Broha could beat out Trattou considering he is a better pass rusher. 5 DTs maye be too many. May come down to Kuhn vs. Rogers.

river555
05-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Keep on eye on WR David Douglas. Every year it seems like a rookie FA makes an impact and impresses everyone and makes the team. i just have a feeling this year it will be Douglas.

miked1958
05-20-2012, 10:51 AM
What about the talk I have been hearing about this kid from the practice squad last year. They say he could be our best kept secret. WR Dan DePalma? They has been comparison to Wes Welker? I mean I don't see him havin any chance with us drafting Randall and already having JJ, Barden and Hixon already competing. And then throw in Douglas. Just don't see sticking with team as their prop won't even be room on PQ after they make their final WR Cuts

XxBigWhitxX
05-20-2012, 11:38 AM
I think Broha could beat out Trattou considering he is a better pass rusher. 5 DTs maye be too many. May come down to Kuhn vs. Rogers.This might happen. but the coaching staff really likes Trattou. But still a possibility. I'll have another one up after a couple preseason games.

XxBigWhitxX
05-20-2012, 11:40 AM
What about the talk I have been hearing about this kid from the practice squad last year. They say he could be our best kept secret. WR Dan DePalma? They has been comparison to Wes Welker? I mean I don't see him havin any chance with us drafting Randall and already having JJ, Barden and Hixon already competing. And then throw in Douglas. Just don't see sticking with team as their prop won't even be room on PQ after they make their final WR CutsThey like him as a receiver but if he ca't play special teams he will have no spot o the team. I mean he still has to beat out guys like Jernigan, Julian Talley, and Hixon who have special teams capability.

XxBigWhitxX
05-20-2012, 11:41 AM
Keep on eye on WR David Douglas. Every year it seems like a rookie FA makes an impact and impresses everyone and makes the team. i just have a feeling this year it will be Douglas.If a URFA makes it at WR it's gonna be Julian Talley.

XxBigWhitxX
05-20-2012, 11:44 AM
Martinek, Rivers, and Locklear are all speculation.* All three could be just as easily cut as kept if they don't show they've got it in camp.*

I don't see them keeping three MLB.

I think Paysinger will probably be back.

I do agree that there's a pretty good chance Ware gets cut.

Hixon is iffy, it's hard to recover from two knee surgeries in back to back years.* There might be room here for Barden, or a UFA.* Barden's got to show it early or he's gone.

I don't think Paysinger makes it again. he didn't do well on Special teams and wouldn't get playing time over any of our OLBs. Hixon is a bit iffy but I thought I'd put him there until one of the URFA WRs have a good showing at camp. I really wanted/Think that either Talley or Depalma get the spot.

XxBigWhitxX
05-20-2012, 11:45 AM
you're really that confident in him recognizing NFL defensive schemes? I think he'll need significant time to learnlook at his tape. he does a good job at locating the free blitzer and stonewalling him.

SweetZombieJesus
05-20-2012, 12:34 PM
I don't see Kiwi going back to DE. He's voiced publicly he doesn't want to keep switching.