PDA

View Full Version : Blast me if you want

gfanblue
12-11-2011, 11:27 PM
But this team is so inconsistent they do not deserve a playoff shot. I would love it if they went all the way. But let's be real. It ain't happening. Hope I'm wrong.

Kingb50
12-11-2011, 11:32 PM
I hate whats happening , its like everytime our d is on the field , the opponent drives to a fg or td its no in between..WHHHHY???

Eli TO Shockey
12-11-2011, 11:33 PM
Our d is so soft

Dario8676
12-11-2011, 11:33 PM
you are 100 percent right. The offensive is good enough to be in the playoffs, but this defense looks like the worse D in the entire league. Hell even the Colts and Pats defense make stops once in a while.

FishinTheSalt
12-11-2011, 11:34 PM
But this team is so inconsistent they do not deserve a playoff shot. I would love it if they went all the way. But let's be real. It ain't happening. Hope I'm wrong.

No need to blast you. Defence can't stop a brown paper bag.

gfanblue
12-11-2011, 11:37 PM

No need to blast you. Defence can't stop a brown paper bag.Thanks. Some people here really like blue kool-aid and for whatever reason if you say anything negative about the Giants you get called juvenile names. Or worse.

FishinTheSalt
12-11-2011, 11:41 PM

No need to blast you. Defence can't stop a brown paper bag.Thanks. Some people here really like blue kool-aid and for whatever reason if you say anything negative about the Giants you get called juvenile names. Or worse.

I don't like to trash our team , but it is what it is. Defensive coord stinks.

gfanblue
12-11-2011, 11:47 PM

I don't like to trash our team , but it is what it is. Defensive coord stinks.Maybe. But I saw Tuck hopping around in the 1st qtr and he looked like he was going through the motions. Or he had ants in his pants. Guys don't look inspired or interested

justice
12-11-2011, 11:48 PM
The D has no heart. No leadership

bearbryant
12-11-2011, 11:54 PM
Its nothing new, pal!

gfanblue
12-18-2011, 06:58 PM
Said two weeks ago and ill second it

fan since fran
12-18-2011, 07:02 PM
But this team is so inconsistent they do not deserve a playoff shot. I would love it if they went all the way. But let's be real. It ain't happening. Hope I'm wrong.It's hard to remain positive about this team after today's performance.

NjErzeY88
12-18-2011, 07:06 PM
Which team in the NFC East is consistent ?

bearbryant
12-18-2011, 07:09 PM
You'd stay positive if we heard about some changes!

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 07:10 PM
But this team is so inconsistent they do not deserve a playoff shot. I would love it if they went all the way. But let's be real. It ain't happening. Hope I'm wrong.The only people who will blast you will be the homers with the blinders on. You know the ones who think Coughlin is a great coach and that mediocrity is acceptable.