05-20-2012, 04:00 PM
Of course. Up there with Eagles fans.

FBomb
05-20-2012, 04:09 PM
Been saying it for years.</P>

</P>

b_ELI_eve
05-20-2012, 04:46 PM
That list is hilarious, and not because I disagree with it.

Bread
05-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Would have preferred Giants on there but Knicks is close enough ;)

Dale Earnhardt Jr has fans?

Sundown
05-20-2012, 05:33 PM
Sounds about right. I see and hear it everyday here in Dallas.

BeatYale
05-20-2012, 06:02 PM
Well they are Middle America's Team. What do you expect from 'those' people?

miked1958
05-20-2012, 11:10 PM
Well they are Middle America's Team. What do you expect from 'those' people?Hey did you go to Harvard or are u a fan of theirs?

bigblue58
05-21-2012, 12:12 PM
I work with a Cowgirl fan and every year he tells me how great they're going to be....so I know full well how delusional they are.

Morehead State
05-21-2012, 12:22 PM
I work with a Cowgirl fan and every year he tells me how great they're going to be....so I know full well how delusional they are.</P>

Thats what all fans of all teams are supposed to think.</P>

jhamburg
05-21-2012, 01:26 PM
I work with a Cowgirl fan and every year he tells me how great they're going to be....so I know full well how delusional they are.</p>

Thats what all fans of all teams are supposed to think.</p>

It's not just that...it's like every game, Cowboys fans have this arrogance about them like, "oh, this must be a very exciting day for you, playing against America's Team. Everybody's goal is to beat us."

It is true to an extent, they are a very high profile team and the games are often televised, but they just don't have the big-game cachet they think they do anymore.

SweetZombieJesus
05-22-2012, 12:03 AM
I work with a Cowgirl fan and every year he tells me how great they're going to be....so I know full well how delusional they are.</p>

Thats what all fans of all teams are supposed to think.</p>

They think they're going to dominate the league and win the Super Bowl every year.

Fans of other teams talk about their strengths and weaknesses and take a wait-and-see attitude and hope some of the weaknesses, which they will point out, get addressed and how free agency &amp; the draft have helped... And hopefully they can contend and be in the picture for the playoffs in December.

I mean the Eagles talked about the Dream Team last year but deep down they didn't believe it. Cowboys fans are like that, every year.

Morehead State
05-22-2012, 12:17 AM
I work with a Cowgirl fan and every year he tells me how great they're going to be....so I know full well how delusional they are.</P>

Thats what all fans of all teams are supposed to think.</P>

They think they're going to dominate the league and win the Super Bowl every year.

Fans of other teams talk about their strengths and weaknesses and take a wait-and-see attitude and hope some of the weaknesses, which they will point out, get addressed and how free agency &amp; the draft have helped... And hopefully they can contend and be in the picture for the playoffs in December.

I mean the Eagles talked about the Dream Team last year but deep down they didn't believe it. Cowboys fans are like that, every year.

</P>

We all talk about our team's flaws amongst each other. We keep it in the family. But to every other fan of every other team, I put the most positive spin on my team. No matter what.</P>

flamethrower
05-22-2012, 04:42 PM
http://m.nfl.com/news/09000d5d8292b47e/

ranked #4 overall.
The link didn't work. How about putting up the list? And, I agree. And they really take pride in that STUPID "America's team" label. Too bad it insults all members of the United States Military. The Real "America's team".