PDA

View Full Version : Qroze's 53 Man Roster Prediction

qroze
05-21-2012, 06:32 AM
EDITED: Added Hixon and removed Martinek.

QB: Eli, Carr

RB: Bradshaw, Wilson, Scott, Ware

FB: Hynoski

WR: Nicks, Cruz, Randle, Jernigan, Barden, Hixon

TE: Bennet, Pascoe, Robinson

OT: Beatty, Diehl, Mosley, Brewer

OG: Snee, Boothe, Petrus

C: Baas

DE: JPP, OSI, Tuck, Kiwi,Trattou

DT: Canty, Austin, Joseph, Rogers

OLB: Rivers, Williams, Boley

MLB: Blackburn, Herzlich, Jones

CB: Webster, Thomas, Amukamara, Hosley, Molden, Tryon

S: Phillips, Rolle, Sash, Horton, Jackson

ST: Tynes, Weatherford, DeOssie

nygsb42champs
05-21-2012, 09:06 AM
Not bad. I just do not see us keeping 2 FB's and only 5 WR's.

GMENAGAIN
05-21-2012, 10:08 AM
Not bad. I just do not see us keeping 2 FB's and only 5 WR's.</P>

Especially when Pascoe can double as a FB if necessary.</P>

ryan12
05-21-2012, 11:18 AM

I agree I also like that u have us keeping tratou

ryan12
05-21-2012, 11:18 AM

I agree I also like that u have us keeping tratou

THE_New_York_Giants
05-21-2012, 11:50 AM

FB: Hynoski, Martinek

WR: Nicks, Cruz, Randle, Jernigan, Barden

Ware or Scott will be out and Martinek will be in as a 3rd down back I think. Let's face it, Ware really isn't that good. He had a few key 2 point conversions, but other than that we all knew he was going to get a 2 yard loss every time he touched the ball. I think Tracy is finally in for DL/LB depth. I also think Trattou, Molden, and Jackson are out and Kuhn, McCants, and Bruce Johnson are in. Barden is out for either DePalma or Hixon. Janzen Jackson over Bruce Johnson is a good possibility though. The kid was a monster at Tennessee when he was there.

GiantSteps13
05-21-2012, 11:52 AM
Swap Hixon for Martinek and I think this could very well be our 53 man roster. Hixon if healthy can really help us on special teams as well so again if healthy enough has a good shot at making the team. He is very versatile.

GiantSteps13
05-21-2012, 11:54 AM

Ware or Scott will be out and Martinek will be in as a 3rd down back I think. Let's face it, Ware really isn't that good. He had a few key 2 point conversions, but other than that we all knew he was going to get a 2 yard loss every time he touched the ball. I think Tracy is finally in for DL/LB depth. I also think Trattou, Molden, and Jackson are out and Kuhn, McCants, and Bruce Johnson are in. Barden is out for either DePalma or Hixon.

Scott with his speed is not going anywhere and Ware so far is are only other back on the team that saw any play last year. I think they both make the team. I do agree that Barden is probably out, I like DePalma I hope he is in. I think Trattou makes the team, I don't think we are gonna go into the season with only 4 DE's. especially if Kiwi swaps back and fourth from LB to DE

THE_New_York_Giants
05-21-2012, 11:57 AM

Ware or Scott will be out and Martinek will be in as a 3rd down back I think. Let's face it, Ware really isn't that good. He had a few key 2 point conversions, but other than that we all knew he was going to get a 2 yard loss every time he touched the ball. I think Tracy is finally in for DL/LB depth. I also think Trattou, Molden, and Jackson are out and Kuhn, McCants, and Bruce Johnson are in. Barden is out for either DePalma or Hixon.

Scott with his speed is not going anywhere and Ware so far is are only other back on the team that saw any play last year. I think they both make the team

In the grand scheme of things, If they do make the team combined they will see maybe 3-4 carries a game. Scott has butter for hands which is why he never sees the field and Ware has no vision except on 2 point conversions for some reason. I think it's either Tracy or Trattou for the 5th DE spot, but they are similar. The best man in camp will get it.

G-Man67
05-21-2012, 12:53 PM
yeah we will have 6 WRs ... remember they are also useful on STs</P>

and while it is a nice story about Martinek ... his only chance to make the team, IMO is at RB and that is going to be very tough</P>

qroze
05-21-2012, 03:57 PM
Swap Hixon for Martinek and I think this could very well be our 53 man roster. Hixon if healthy can really help us on special teams as well so again if healthy enough has a good shot at making the team. He is very versatile.

i agree here

miked1958
05-21-2012, 04:03 PM
I think they may cut Ware if Joe M shows he can handle it in preseaon, plus he will be a cheaper option. they keep just hynoski at FB with Bear subbing for him. Hixon makes roster as 6th WR/ST help. if heathy of course. depalma could squeeze Barden out if barden doesnt put up some big numbers early on in camp. i dont think they part ways with depalma or some of the others of they dont make the 53. they will put them on PQ for insurance just in case

lavar2
05-22-2012, 11:05 AM
As much as I love Martinek, gotta drop him and add Hixon then I very much think that might be it.

lavar2
05-22-2012, 11:06 AM
Oh and drop Jackson too. I think we bring Grant back. So Grant and Hixon for Jackson and Martinek and your good.

qndarius3
05-22-2012, 11:11 AM

Almost 100% agree.

I think you switch out Martinek and Horton and replace with Hixon and Ballard, and you pretty much nailed it.

I think another name to look out for is Spencer Paysinger, as he is good on specials.

Cool Papa B.
05-22-2012, 04:45 PM
Agree with most of the list and what everyone is saying about switching Martinek with Hixon.

I would love to see Jake Muasau make the team though. The quickness and physicality that he plays with in the LB position is intriguing.

burier
05-22-2012, 04:59 PM
T2 isn't cracking the starting lineup

G-ManSB42
05-22-2012, 05:06 PM
Goff healthy is better than every mlb on this list. Hixon going to make it barring injury. Not taking two FB but all in all could predication. I am sure someone is going get cut nobody thought would. Plus going be some injuries.

qroze
05-22-2012, 06:14 PM
I agree with taking out Martinek and adding Hixon but Ballard won't be on the 53 considering his injury

qroze
05-22-2012, 06:27 PM
Goff healthy is better than every mlb on this list. Hixon going to make it barring injury. Not taking two FB but all in all could predication. I am sure someone is going get cut nobody thought would. Plus going be some injuries.

Goff is a Redskin

hugehomer
05-23-2012, 07:39 PM
No way the Giants carry 11 DB's

qroze
05-23-2012, 08:27 PM
No way the Giants carry 11 DB's

Why not?