PDA

View Full Version : S.Smith NYG do us a favor and leave the boards seriously...

NYG4lifeNYK
03-12-2008, 05:01 PM
Sorry about the thread but since I didn't get to post in your ignorant-@ss thread I just had to tell you that you are mentally ******ed. You're probably a bandwagon fan jumping ship from team to team. You probably thought JR was an idiot last season too. When the Giants look like the smartest team next season you'll be singing a different tune with your foot in your mouth. Do us a favor and never post here again.. That is all.

davidkan
03-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Sorry about the thread but since I didn't get to post in your ignorant-@ss thread I just had to tell you that you are mentally ******ed. You're probably a bandwagon fan jumping ship from team to team. You probably thought JR was an idiot last season too. When the Giants look like the smartest team next season you'll be singing a different tune with your foot in your mouth. Do us a favor and never post here again.. That is all.
</P>

See ya in a week or 2!</P>

NYG4lifeNYK
03-12-2008, 05:06 PM
Whys that? I didn't curse or threaten anyone. I couldn't control myself when i saw his thread haha.

gumby742
03-12-2008, 05:08 PM
</P>

Heh. This gem you just put up didn't do you any favors either.</P>

davidkan
03-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Whys that? I didn't curse or threaten anyone. I couldn't control myself when i saw his thread haha.
</P>

Well, you still called him mentally ***, and singled him out. So if you leave for awhile, maybe you won't Idon't know.....see ya when you come back.</P>

davidkan
03-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Mods, we don't need to ban this guy, but can we please delete this rediculous post? I thank you.

Trashcanman
03-12-2008, 05:09 PM
You can't make a thread to specifically call someone out. I've been suspended for it a couple of times and if the mods are to be fair I expect them to do the same in this case.

NYG4lifeNYK
03-12-2008, 05:11 PM
</p>

Well, you still called him mentally ***, and singled him out. So if you leave for awhile, maybe you won't Idon't know.....see ya when you come back.</p>
Lol ok [:)] mentally ******ed seemed fitting after reading that. Just can't stand fans who don't supoort their team.. not even that but bash them when they make their decisions.

But yea delete this. Sorry, I had to say my peace if I get banned so be it [:(]

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
03-12-2008, 05:11 PM
</P>

Well, you still called him mentally ***, and singled him out. So if you leave for awhile, maybe you won't Idon't know.....see ya when you come back.</P>Oh, I guess his words offended you? Grow up. Still, you get banned for making personal attacks, but he has a point.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
03-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Mods, we don't need to ban this guy, but can we please delete this rediculous post? I thank you.As soon as you figure out how to spell 'rediculous'.

davidkan
03-12-2008, 05:12 PM
</P>

Well, you still called him mentally ***, and singled him out. So if you leave for awhile, maybe you won't Idon't know.....see ya when you come back.</P>

Oh, I guess his words offended you? Grow up. Still, you get banned for making personal attacks, but he has a point.</P>

They didn't offend me. Nothing I read here offends me. But it does tell me something about who posted it.</P>

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
03-12-2008, 05:13 PM
</P>

Lol ok [:)] mentally ******ed seemed fitting after reading that. Just can't stand fans who don't supoort their team.. not even that but bash them when they make their decisions.
You've only been here since January? Be prepared for more of it. It's been going on for years, most people end up making their own forums.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
03-12-2008, 05:13 PM
</P>

Oh, I guess his words offended you? Grow up. Still, you get banned for making personal attacks, but he has a point.</P>

They didn't offend me. Nothing I read here offends me. But it does tell me something about who posted it.</P>All it tells me is someone is a big Giants fan that doesn't want to read nonsense they find on ESPN.com

DavenIII
03-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Whys that?

because you violated the terms of the T.O.A. you agreed to when you joined this forum...It's not ONLY curses and threats that can get you banned.....but I assume you'll probably get a warning and this will be deleted soon.

NYG4lifeNYK
03-12-2008, 05:16 PM
Someone can delete this. Sorry I had to say my peace and if i get banned so be it [:(]

BTW I've been here for a few years just never signed up, mainly used it for information.. I seem adicted now though [:$]

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
03-12-2008, 05:16 PM
Damn, what happened while I was gone? Usually people have a laugh and it gets deleted; now people are bugging out and reminding the OP of the terms of service agreements and the rules? What the Hell happened?

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
03-12-2008, 05:18 PM
Someone can delete this. Sorry I had to say my peace and if i get banned so be it [:(]

BTW I've been here for a few years just never signed up, mainly used it for information.. I seem adicted now though [:$]
I've been banned in the past. Last ban was when I went off on Harooni. Really just got sick of his Anti-Eli Pro-Tiki posts. I mean, I'm tired of people even talking about Tiki to begin with. No one talks about Armstead, Hampton or Sehorn, why should we talk about a backstabber?

NYG216
It's been taken care of.

<div align="center">
<div class="CommonMessageArea">
<h4 class="CommonMessageTitle"><span id="_ctl0_bcr__ctl0___MessageTitle">Deactivated User Account</span></h4>
<div class="CommonMessageContent">
<span id="_ctl0_bcr__ctl0___MessageBody">The user you have selected to view or contact has been deactivated by the site administrator.</span>
</div>
</div>
</div>

Eli TO Shockey
now, the question is...</P>

Is it considered a violation of the person does not exist??</P>

S smith NYG was banned erlier today...</P>

when this thread started, s smith was not a member of the boards...</P>

</P>

davidkan
Mods, we don't need to ban this guy, but can we please delete this rediculous post? I thank you.As soon as you figure out how to spell 'rediculous'.</P>

Loks lyke wee spelt itt teh smae. Sorry if my typing offends ye.</P>

NYG4lifeNYK
03-12-2008, 05:20 PM
Also what I don't get is how is this any different then the people who bash on harooni? I've seen much much worse. I called the guy mentally ******ed which I probably shouldn't have but its spilt milk I'll deal with the consequences.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
03-12-2008, 05:20 PM
Mods, we don't need to ban this guy, but can we please delete this rediculous post? I thank you.As soon as you figure out how to spell 'rediculous'.</P>

I quoted it because it's how you spelt it. I didn't want to make the task of figuring out how to spell it right all that hard, ma'am.</P>

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
03-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Also what I don't get is how is this any different then the people who bash on harooni? I've seen much much worse. I called the guy mentally ******ed which I probably shouldn't have but its spilt milk I'll deal with the consequences.
Harooni deserves all the bashing anyways. But I haven't seen a thread that was a direct insult to him. The simple fact that he's up there with the FAB 4 in terms of being talked about only proves my point. But still, it's not right to make threads attacking members. I don't know why Harooni has never been banned.

davidkan
03-12-2008, 05:22 PM

I quoted it because it's how you spelt it. I didn't want to make the task of figuring out how to spell it right all that hard, ma'am.</P>

</P>

ok ridiculous. Typos happen. As I said.</P>

Gianthunter
03-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Cheap entertainment sit back have a [B] and enjoy. I always love the spell check ones they are my favorites. But some like the cherry ones.[;)] Carry on.

davidkan
03-12-2008, 05:25 PM

</P>

Now I know you've only been here since February, and I know you have a whole 14 or so posts to your name, but perhaps you should read some of my previous posts before insulting me/calling me ma'am, whatever.....unless you want me to make you about the size of a pea......leaglly and without being banned.</P>

NYG216
03-12-2008, 05:26 PM
Mods, we don't need to ban this guy, but can we please delete this rediculous post? I thank you.As soon as you figure out how to spell 'rediculous'.</p>

Loks lyke wee spelt itt teh smae. Sorry if my typing offends ye.</p>

I quoted it because it's how you spelt it. I didn't want to make the task of figuring out how to spell it right all that hard, ma'am.</p>

</p>

ok ridiculous. Typos happen. As I said.</p>

A typo is when you spell something wrong by accident, not when you don't know how to spell something.

... I'm sorry, I had to.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
Cheap entertainment sit back have a [B] and enjoy. I always love the spell check ones they are my favorites.[;)] Carry on.Nah, it's just fun messing with people who misspell simple words.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY

</P>

A typo is when you spell something wrong by accident, not when you don't know how to spell something.
I was going to say that, but too lazy.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
03-12-2008, 05:27 PM

</P>

Now I know you've only been here since February, and I know you have a whole 14 or so posts to your name, but perhaps you should read some of my previous posts before insulting me/calling me ma'am, whatever.....unless you want me to make you about the size of a pea......leaglly and without being banned.</P>I've been here for four years, my previous name was Gorgoroth, but okay. I just don't see the point in trying to insult other posters while making a fool out of yourself. We're all Giants fans.

davidkan
03-12-2008, 05:27 PM

</P>

... I'm sorry, I had to.
</P>

I know. Which is why I said "sorry if my typing offends ye."</P>

Bradshaw=Truth
03-12-2008, 05:28 PM

I like how NYG4life made this post....it deserved to be said. Did you read what that guy had to say? I mean, what an absolute lunatic! The people who should be getting banned from these boards are the ones making these ridiculous statements, not the ones pointing them out. Giants fans root for the team, they don't root against them. There are haters spread all throughout these boards and, especially after having already proven them wrong by winning a Superbowl, I am just sick of them.

davidkan
03-12-2008, 05:29 PM

</P>

Now I know you've only been here since February, and I know you have a whole 14 or so posts to your name, but perhaps you should read some of my previous posts before insulting me/calling me ma'am, whatever.....unless you want me to make you about the size of a pea......leaglly and without being banned.</P>

I've been here for four years, my previous name was Gorgoroth, but okay. I just don't see the point in trying to insult other posters while making a fool out of yourself. We're all Giants fans.</P>

I agree. And I'm not here to be a troll or feed trolls.</P>

BlueByU
03-12-2008, 05:36 PM
</P>

I thought 3/4 of the people on this board were calling for JR's head last year. Luke P gone, Diehl moving, Kiwanuka moving, horrible draft, no Staley, only signed FA Mitchell... Yup, now that I think about it. Barely anybody thought Reese was doing a good job. Then he shows himself to be just like Scott Pioli but potentially even better... if that's possible.</P>

gumby742
03-12-2008, 05:46 PM
</P>

I thought 3/4 of the people on this board were calling for JR's head last year. Luke P gone, Diehl moving, Kiwanuka moving, horrible draft, no Staley, only signed FA Mitchell... Yup, now that I think about it. Barely anybody thought Reese was doing a good job. Then he shows himself to be just like Scott Pioli but potentially even better... if that's possible.</P>

</P>

Dunno. People say that there were posts calling for JR's head last year, but i don't recall all that many. I remember most of them were agreeing with most of his moves - saying that they were safe, but made sense. Essentially a lot of them were patch jobs and since we had so many holes to fill. But then again, it could very well be possible that the same people complaining about him last year just fell into the "incoherent white noise" category. You know, the "OMG WE'RE DOOMED, WHATDOWEDOWHATDOWEDO" type.</P>

The only true complaints people had were the rationales behind Luke P and to a lesser extent - Arrington - since he was dirt cheap.</P>

plaxico25
03-12-2008, 06:29 PM
<FONT color=#ff0000>Is this Eli To Shockey on another name that made this post??</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>What did i miss?</FONT></P>

</P>

<FONT color=#000080></FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000></FONT></P>

Moderator_J
03-12-2008, 08:04 PM
If we could go for 1 week without having a thread like this being started, I would think I was in the wrong place. Seriously....what's the point? Why do you guys feel that you have to constantly act this way? The name calling, the stupid, baseless arguments, the anger....</P>

Never saw anything like it from fans of a team that just won the damn Super Bowl</P>

So help me, it's going to stop, even if we have to ban 20accounts/IP's a day to do it</P>