PDA

View Full Version : Radical idea.

thomsoad
05-23-2012, 05:24 PM
In light of all the season ending injuries we seem to obtain every year.

Add to the fact that this team last 2 SB's have played 8-8 football for most of the season and then got hot at the end.

I make the crazy call to just say to hell with minicamp...lets just pick the players we want based on ACL tendon thickness and let em sit around til the season opener. I mean...this team doesnt really get good til Week 14/15 anyways.

Yeah i know we wont have anything to talk about...but im thinking of whats best for the team. Personally... i would really like to see Hixon play.

RoanokeFan
05-23-2012, 05:29 PM

Add to the fact that this team last 2 SB's have played 8-8 football for most of the season and then got hot at the end.

I make the crazy call to just say to hell with minicamp...lets just pick the players we want based on ACL tendon thickness and let em sit around til the season opener. I mean...this team doesnt really get good til Week 14/15 anyways.

Yeah i know we wont have anything to talk about...but im thinking of whats best for the team. Personally... i would really like to see Hixon play.

We virtually said "to hell with mini-camp" last season, no? [;)]

They have to get into football shape and it doesn't just affect our team.

miked1958
05-24-2012, 02:48 AM

We virtually said "to hell with mini-camp" last season, no?* [;)]

They have to get into football shape and it doesn't just affect our team.
Does losing 2 guys already make his radical idea seem less radical?

miked1958
05-24-2012, 02:48 AM
I'm referring to losing Spoon and molten already

miked1958
05-24-2012, 02:49 AM
Molden I mean

Toadofsteel
05-24-2012, 04:17 AM
Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth: There is no spoon. Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

A little Matrix wisdom :P

Flip Empty
05-24-2012, 07:19 AM
Keeping players out of practice won't make them any less vulnerable to injury. Look at Terrell Suggs - he injured himself whilst on holiday.

People get hurt, you just have to hope they don't.

Captain Chaos
05-24-2012, 09:30 AM
Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth: There is no spoon. Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

A little Matrix wisdom :P

Nice! He just hasn't realized that he's the one that is twisted....