PDA

View Full Version : Another Crazed Pats Fan

bill2000
05-23-2012, 07:30 PM
Spring mornings in Maine can be kind of chilly so before I left the house this morning I put on my Giants sweatshirt. Two customers came into the workplace and were being taken care of by another employee. When one of them spotted my shirt be barked out " I otta rip that Jersey right off ya" .

I smirked and said "Just a little bitter aren;t we?" He fumed and sputtered "We're in New England aren't we?" I told him "I've been a Giants fan before there even was a New England Patriots team" and walked away.

Made my day. GO BLUE!

Harooni
05-23-2012, 10:15 PM
you should have said "go to your caaaaa"

bearbryant
05-23-2012, 10:23 PM
100%. I live in R.I. and Whenever I want to have a little fun I puta S.B.XLII or XLVItee on and go to the mall. I can always get an irate Pats fan to take the bait, LOL.

miked1958
05-24-2012, 01:40 AM
100%. I live in R.I. and Whenever I want to have a little fun I put*a S.B.XLII or XLVI*tee on and go to the mall. I can always get an irate Pats fan to take the bait, LOL.Love it

Toadofsteel
05-24-2012, 03:12 AM
At least you can get away with it in new england. Try wearing that in Philly... you'd get shanked in under 5 minutes.

Kruunch
05-24-2012, 09:24 AM
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs30/f/2008/061/0/e/Yarrow_kicks_a_puppy_by_falingard.jpg

MikeIsaGiant
05-24-2012, 12:21 PM
What would a pats fan do about it?

Probably throw clam chowder on you

galaxy10
05-24-2012, 12:25 PM
I live in Mass and wear my Giant stuff all the time. Nobody has ever said anything bad to me. In fact, Giant fans scream out support when I am in public. I live in western mass, maybe they are more civilized here.

MikeIsaGiant
05-24-2012, 12:35 PM
I live in Mass and wear my Giant stuff all the time.* Nobody has ever said anything bad to me.* In fact, Giant fans scream out support when I am in public.* I live in western mass, maybe they are more civilized here.

Yeah they probably wear tom brady slippers

jimsgints
05-24-2012, 12:47 PM
I went to a Giants game in philly, I'm ex Navy and I heard things yelled at me that I've never heard before.The Giants won that day so they got drunk and fell down.

Tommy_Ribs
05-24-2012, 01:42 PM
I live in CT, and spend some time up in Maine, and I have never, ever had an issue with a PATs fan. We always kind of talk about how both times we linked up in the big game that they were both great contests.

SB 42 was a game for the ages, and in SB 46 the GIANTS and the Patriots played with as much intensity as you can play with in a SB. Both teams showed the other 30 how intense you need to be in that game.

Eli TO Shockey
05-24-2012, 01:48 PM
I visited Boston for the first time last week. I wore my gMEN gear everywhere I went. To my surprise, I didn't hear a word from anyone . Boston gets a bad rep , IMO

Tommy_Ribs
05-24-2012, 01:59 PM
I visited Boston for the first time last week. I wore my gMEN gear everywhere I went. To my surprise, I didn't hear a word from anyone . Boston gets a bad rep , IMO

Boston is fine - if you are civil and let them know you have no beef and things are cool, you are fine.

If you look for trouble, you'll find it.

A lot of my wife's family is from New England, and they are just happy that I am not a Yankees fan.

mikeq672
05-24-2012, 06:48 PM
I live about 40 minutes outside of Boston, have my whole life. The first time we bet them in the superbowl was pretty bad. Guy threatened to run me over with his truck for wearing my Osi jersey the day after the game, he wasnt smiling or laughing at all haha. This past time my friends finally gave Eli some credit, although they still call him a ****** haha.

sodbuster
05-24-2012, 09:10 PM
they have to give eli (and the rest of the offence) credit he/they went out there behind with 3:44
left in the game on the 10 yard line AND TOOK THE GAME AWAY FROM THEM!! simple as that....

Bohemian
05-24-2012, 09:58 PM
Kewl!

BK07071
05-25-2012, 07:05 AM
I would have told him ..........try and do it but make sure you have hospital insurance before you do, cauyse you're going to look pretty silly trying to pick up your *** with two broken arms!

bigjeep
05-25-2012, 07:06 AM
I visited Boston for the first time last week. I wore my gMEN gear everywhere I went. To my surprise, I didn't hear a word from anyone . Boston gets a bad rep , IMO Its the beans! [:$]

nihan87
05-25-2012, 08:30 AM
At least you can get away with it in new england. Try wearing that in Philly... you'd get shanked in under 5 minutes.</P>

</P>

Yeah...tried that and wore my hoodie there in Philly...some **** threw a soda at me and got his *** hit. All and all it felt good to hit an Eagles fan... </P>