PDA

View Full Version : And so it begins............EVERYONE LOOK UP!!!

FBomb
05-24-2012, 04:13 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQHNCxAs6liqnXgr32A3mK78viY641L QrbXOJ_STdZH5bk6yhA3g

titwio
05-24-2012, 04:20 PM
I'm kinda stuck looking down...

bubblesmcgee
05-24-2012, 04:37 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQHNCxAs6liqnXgr32A3mK78viY641L QrbXOJ_STdZH5bk6yhA3g

I wish there was a "like" button like on facebook. BC i would like the hell out of this

Gmen2005
05-24-2012, 04:42 PM
Well at least the other younger guys will get reps with Eli. I know Nicks will be back and 100%. It'll be nice to have everyone else get some chemistry.

<font color="#FF0000">Dare I say a blessing in disguise!?</font>

TuckYou
05-24-2012, 04:50 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb8BM_dc2FfMzaPqV4Lm-I32OsEllJQYGx-q-Xq9h2ZM4kdcf_</P>

So far, Wither"Spoon" is the only one done for the year. </P>

JesseJames
05-24-2012, 04:54 PM
this team got crippled during preseason last year and this year we didn't even get out of OTA's, at this rate we won't be able to field a team by September. I think its time to take a look at what we're doing and how we're doing it and who's calling the shots....

hungrrrry
05-24-2012, 05:23 PM
Well at least the other younger guys will get reps with Eli. I know Nicks will be back and 100%. It'll be nice to have everyone else get some chemistry.

Exactly...I can't agree more!!! This will accelerate Randle more than he would otherwise. Nicks will recover 100% before pre-season starts. I don't love that Nicks got hurt but this is not bad for our teams prospects during the regular season...barring any further injuries!

zimonami
05-24-2012, 05:33 PM

Exactly...I can't agree more!!! This will accelerate Randle more than he would otherwise. Nicks will recover 100% before pre-season starts. I don't love that Nicks got hurt but this is not bad for our teams prospects during the regular season...barring any further injuries!
I'm glad we have some on here who can find a positive out of bad luck. It bites, but it's life in football, at all levels. Thankfully we have some depth at WR.
Good luck, Hakeem

bigjeep
05-24-2012, 06:14 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQHNCxAs6liqnXgr32A3mK78viY641L QrbXOJ_STdZH5bk6yhA3g</P>

</P>

</P>

[li]</P>

RoanokeFan
05-24-2012, 06:16 PM
Let's remember this; if not for injuries to Hicks and Manningham, Cruz would have taken longer to burst onto the field.

Joe Morrison
05-24-2012, 06:18 PM
It sounds like old news but this is exactly why they should have put a little more effort into keeping Manningham, both him and Nicks were always missing time, will have to see who Eli turns into a star this year.

scf424
05-24-2012, 06:19 PM
FIRE COUGHLIN
FIRE GILBRIDE
RELEASE NICKS
RELEASE ELI
HECK FIRE FEWELL

bigjeep
05-24-2012, 06:23 PM
Let's remember this; if not for injuries to Hicks and Manningham, Cruz would have taken longer to burst onto the field.
</P>

Then we need to lose a few more players! ( just for the summer ) [:D]</P>

nycsportzfan
05-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Nicks gets injured sometimes, as we've seen.. hes not super durable or anything.. I'm just happy that it happened now and not in August.. Hopefully this is a shot for our new UMASS kid Julian Talley to burst on to the scene.. That'd be something, ey?? If nothing else, watch out for Jerrell Jerrnigan..</P>

bigjeep
05-24-2012, 06:26 PM
It sounds like old news but this is exactly why they should have put a little more effort into keeping Manningham, both him and Nicks were always missing time, will have to see who Eli turns into a star this year.</P>

</P>

He went for the big money, and now he will fade into the NFL hall of where did they disappear too?</P>

RoanokeFan
05-24-2012, 06:33 PM
</p>

Then we need to lose a few more players! ( just for the summer ) [:D]</p>

If we lose Petrus we;re screwed! [;)]

RoanokeFan
05-24-2012, 06:33 PM
</p>

Then we need to lose a few more players! ( just for the summer ) [:D]</p>

If we lose Beckum we're screwed! [;)]

NYGRealityCheck
05-24-2012, 06:35 PM
Some people have easy panic buttons I guess. Just waiting for a Bring back Toomer from Retirement thread... lol

Joe Morrison
05-24-2012, 07:19 PM
It sounds like old news but this is exactly why they should have put a little more effort into keeping Manningham, both him and Nicks were always missing time, will have to see who Eli turns into a star this year.</P>

</P>

He went for the big money, and now he will fade into the NFL hall of where did they disappear too?</P>

</P>

He went looking for the big money but didn't really get that big money, he will be nothing more than a 3rd reciever in San Fran just as he was with the GMEN and get tossed around the league with a bunch of bottom feeders, sad, but true.</P>

buddy33
05-24-2012, 07:28 PM
He does get hurt a lot but he also seems to get better quick.

Hopefully he is back in 12 weeks or sooner. He may even get in a pre season game.

buddy33
05-24-2012, 07:31 PM
As far as the sky falling, no its not. Nicks is a premier WR though and if the injury does keep him out longer or effects him for the entire season that could be trouble. You don just replace a guy like Nicks.

horn27
05-24-2012, 07:34 PM

I'm glad we have some on here who can find a positive out of bad luck. It bites, but it's life in football, at all levels. Thankfully we have some depth at WR.
Good luck, Hakeem+1

Morehead State
05-24-2012, 08:14 PM
If Nicks is gunna get hurt, isn't it better that it happens in May?

bigjeep
05-24-2012, 08:31 PM
If Nicks is gunna get hurt, isn't it better that it happens in May?</P>

I prefer April! [:#]</P>

RoanokeFan
05-24-2012, 08:34 PM

Yes, we can give whoever we take to camp a lot more snaps than they would have gotten otherwise.

giantman8493
05-24-2012, 08:37 PM

Yes, we can give whoever we take to camp a lot more snaps than they would have gotten otherwise.
Nah. Nicks broke his foot. Didn't you hear!

NYGinIN
05-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Well, despite the various tragedies surrounding player injury, the one good thing is it exposes all the idiot fans.

titwio
05-24-2012, 10:40 PM
Let's remember this;* if not for injuries to Hicks and Manningham, Cruz would have taken longer to burst onto the field.

Please don't tell me u called him Hicks...say it ain't so.

Your supposed to set an example around here.

TuckYou
05-24-2012, 10:40 PM
Some people have easy panic buttons I guess. Just waiting for a Bring back Toomer from Retirement thread... lol

Well, look at Andy Pettitte...

bigjeep
05-25-2012, 07:14 AM

</P>

</P>

He went looking for the big money but didn't really get that big money, he will be nothing more than a 3rd reciever in San Fran just as he was with the GMEN and get tossed around the league with a bunch of bottom feeders, sad, but true.</P>

</P>

And half of that money should go to [{]Eli[}] </P>

hungrrrry
05-25-2012, 07:32 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQHNCxAs6liqnXgr32A3mK78viY641L QrbXOJ_STdZH5bk6yhA3gBring back Amani Toomer....(my red doesn't work)

bigblue58
05-25-2012, 08:28 AM
Being injury prone throughout his College career is what made me leery about the Giants signing him in the first place, so it's neither new or surprising that he's on the fritz once again.
But get off the ledge people..... it's not like it's a knee injury for crying out loud....... and he'll come back healthier than ever and do what he does!

ShakeNBake
05-25-2012, 09:24 PM
<font color="#FF0000">Bring back Anthony Mix, he is a presence in the redzone
</font>