PDA

View Full Version : What are they doing?

THE_New_York_Giants
05-25-2012, 12:37 AM
What are they doing to have all of these injuries in the preseason year in and year out. We got lucky that Nicks will be back by week 3-4 at the latest, but last year we lost almost the entire defense (though we still won it all), and it's been the same thing since we won SB XLII. There are a lot of flukey injuries in our offseason. Also, the coaches have to find a way to get our corners to stop injuring their hamstrings.

RagTime Blue
05-25-2012, 01:24 AM
Anyone who thinks this is the end of the devastating preseason injuries is just kidding themselves.

This happens every year to the GMen.

miked1958
05-25-2012, 01:42 AM
Anyone who thinks this is the end of the devastating preseason injuries is just kidding themselves.

This happens every year to the GMen.
Yes I think you are right... but it can only mean another SB Title. Had a load of injuries in 07 and people we brought in and rookies stepped up. We had a TON of injuries last season. and guess what, we won another TITLE. Had injures in other years 08, 09, 10 but not nearly as many as in 07 or 11... We didnt win in those other 3 seasons with less injuries. So we have a corner on the market i guess in this area. lol

miked1958
05-25-2012, 01:45 AM
Prob better this way... Sure he wont get much need practice time with the team between now and when he comes back. However this keeps him off the Practice field and preseason games protecting him from a Season ending injury prior to the season..lol</P>

</P>

We get him back maybe 3-4 weeks into the season... Could be worse.. This injury will protect him from a season ending ACL Tear. Sad to have to think this way but hey we are Giants fans and we have to live with the fact that every day in practice someone goes down</P>

GMENAGAIN
05-25-2012, 07:34 AM
I am not positive, but I think they are playing football