PDA

View Full Version : Just gonna go ahead and start the Bring In Braylon thread.......

GGTM_1977
05-25-2012, 02:43 PM
Why not? Bring him in and kick the tires. I would rather have a has been then they guy that shot himself and ruined our repeat. Plax is no good, and we don't need to bring the drama back here. Edwards is serviceable, and I bet Eli could turn him back into the 80 catches, 1000 yds+, 16TD guy that he once was.....

ny06
05-25-2012, 02:45 PM
Braylon (butterfingers) Edwards, No thanks. </P>

The Giants motto has been "Next Man Up"</P>

</P>

GMENAGAIN
05-25-2012, 02:47 PM
Why not? Bring him in and kick the tires. I would rather have a has been then they guy that shot himself and ruined our repeat. Plax is no good, and we don't need to bring the drama back here. Edwards is serviceable, and I bet Eli could turn him back into the 80 catches, 1000 yds+, 16TD guy that he once was.....</P>

It looks like Nicks may not even miss a regular season game, so what do we need Edwards for???? OTA/preseason depth?</P>

How many threads/posts are you going to make about this preseason injury being the end of the world?</P>

Man up and stop snivelling like a school girl.</P>

Diamondring
05-25-2012, 02:48 PM
No more wrs please.

GGTM_1977
05-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Why not? Bring him in and kick the tires. I would rather have a has been then they guy that shot himself and ruined our repeat. Plax is no good, and we don't need to bring the drama back here. Edwards is serviceable, and I bet Eli could turn him back into the 80 catches, 1000 yds+, 16TD guy that he once was.....</P>

It looks like Nicks may not even miss a regular season game, so what do we need Edwards for????** OTA/preseason depth?</P>

How many threads/posts are you going to make about this preseason injury being the end of the world?</P>

Man up and stop snivelling like a school girl.</P>

Plan for the worst metality I guess......besides its all in good fun. Saw the bring back Plax thread and thought I would join in......chill dude

Bohemian
05-25-2012, 02:59 PM
There certainly is no harm in bringing anybody in to give them a look. But when it is said and done, it looks like Jernigan and Barden are being looked at to pick it up this year. If any of the two can take advantage of the opportunity, it will be a good year. Nicks' absence is really a blessing in disguise, as it is a wake up call the rest of the receivers. There are no guarantees in life, and certainly not in sports, so always prepare like you may be needed on the next play, because your number may be called.

Jiffy Jeff
05-25-2012, 03:23 PM
Just gonna go ahead and tell you to get your head out of your ***.

gmen0820
05-25-2012, 03:56 PM
I'm glad Randle will get extra reps.

G-Man67
05-25-2012, 03:57 PM
well one thing about Braylon is that he doesn't play nearly hard enough to fracture a foot or tear an ACL [:)]

Eli TO Shockey
05-25-2012, 03:57 PM
bring back sinorice moss!!

gmen0820
05-25-2012, 04:05 PM
well one thing about Braylon is that he doesn't play nearly hard enough to fracture a foot or tear an ACL [:)]But there is one thing that Edwards is that Nicks isn't...

[Allegedly] gay.

GGTM_1977
05-25-2012, 04:32 PM

Same as the previous post...only kidding around...CHILL OUT!!!!!!!!

ShakeNBake
05-25-2012, 05:03 PM
Why not? Bring him in and kick the tires. I would rather have a has been then they guy that shot himself and ruined our repeat. Plax is no good, and we don't need to bring the drama back here. Edwards is serviceable, and I bet Eli could turn him back into the 80 catches, 1000 yds+, 16TD guy that he once was.....

Because he sucks and cannot catch. He couldn't make it in Cleveland or on the Jets, what would make you think that he could do well here?

dsd28
05-25-2012, 06:14 PM
braylon edwards had one year where he had 1000+ yds and more than 7 tds. no idea why people still think he is any good.

RoanokeFan
05-25-2012, 06:22 PM

The timing of the injury allows us the luxury of time if we need to find someone. Right now we have receivers on the payroll and they are all going to get a chance to make a splash.

Mod_C
05-25-2012, 06:24 PM

Is that really necessary?

slipknottin
05-25-2012, 06:37 PM
Uh, we're gonna need to move your desk downstairs into Storage B. We have some new people coming in and we need all the space we can get. And if you could could go ahead and get a can of pesticide and take care of the roach problem we've been having that would be great.

RoanokeFan
05-25-2012, 06:39 PM
Uh, we're gonna need to move your desk downstairs into Storage B. We have some new people coming in and we need all the space we can get. And if you could could go ahead and get a can of pesticide and take care of the roach problem we've been having that would be great.

LOL

zimonami
05-25-2012, 10:04 PM
The answer is obvious... Sinorice Moss

RoanokeFan
05-25-2012, 10:29 PM
The answer is obvious... Sinorice Moss

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4EhD55KKsZh2YREyVMn8RWL2TuYm5M v3A5j6cyaUJuoIZLEqbJA

Drez
05-25-2012, 11:39 PM

http://oldspouse.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/my-stapler.jpg

Ummm... Th...that...that's m-mmy stapler.

Sarcasman
05-26-2012, 01:52 AM

Because he couldn't hold on to tick?

miked1958
05-26-2012, 01:56 AM
Please don't start this again

the_fish62
05-26-2012, 02:32 AM

Is that really necessary?

Yes. It's obvious we are not bringing him in or we would have years ago. He's a punk no thanks.

redbeardxxv
05-26-2012, 05:01 AM

Is he even on a team anymore?

redbeardxxv
05-26-2012, 05:02 AM

Is he even on a team anymore?
Ok, so I looked it up, Here's the Wikipedia:

Sinorice Travonce Moss (born December 28, 1983) is a professional gridiron football wide receiver for the Saskatchewan Roughriders of the Canadian Football League. He was drafted by the New York Giants in the second round of the 2006 NFL Draft. Moss played college football at the University of Miami.

So, yeah, he's on a team....... just not an NFL team...

Captain Chaos
05-26-2012, 07:44 AM

with our current #1 injured that might not be a bad idea; however, he's a nut case. I think staying pat might be the best answer.