PDA

View Full Version : NFL.com Most "Talented" Team

DemandedAce
05-26-2012, 01:21 PM
There were three picks and two were from the NFC East, can you guess who?

Nope, not the team that has won two Superbowls in five years including the most recent one, instead it's the overhyped, overrated Cowboys and Eagles.

Can you believe these guys get paid to come up with this trash?

FBomb
05-26-2012, 01:32 PM
Exactly what we want them to think. They seem to NEVER get tired of underestimating the Giants.</P>

</P>

RoanokeFan
05-26-2012, 02:26 PM

Nope, not the team that has won two Superbowls in five years including the most recent one, instead it's the overhyped, overrated Cowboys and Eagles.

Can you believe these guys get paid to come up with this trash?

That's because we are a solid TEAM, not 53 talents!

JPP
05-26-2012, 05:08 PM
Exactly what we want them to think.* They seem to NEVER get tired of underestimating the Giants.</P>

*</P>

It isn't that I want them to focus on the Giants but really the Cowboys aren't even putting up the good on the field anymore at least 1 out of the 2 years we missed the playoffs we were 10-6 which was good enough for the playoffs. With the Eagles they are really beating the hell out of the theory that because they won their last 4 games they must be a power house well at the end of the season the pressure is off and they still have to put it together for a whole season with their new look team. This is just pandering not actually football discussion.

TheBookOfEli
05-26-2012, 06:07 PM
I still think we are more talented than the Cowboys and Eagles.

Eli TO Shockey
05-26-2012, 06:28 PM
I prefer to be the BEST NFL TEAM in February! Preseason rings are made of plastic.

giantsfan420
05-26-2012, 07:17 PM
Exactly what we want them to think.* They seem to NEVER get tired of underestimating the Giants.</P>

*</P>

It isn't that I want them to focus on the Giants but really the Cowboys aren't even putting up the good on the field anymore at least 1 out of the 2 years we missed the playoffs we were 10-6 which was good enough for the playoffs. With the Eagles they are really beating the hell out of the theory that because they won their last 4 games they must be a power house well at the end of the season the pressure is off and they still have to put it together for a whole season with their new look team. This is just pandering not actually football discussion.

The thing i dont get is if ur gonna be on phillys nuts bc they won their last four, what does that make the giants who won their last six, and against the best teams in the nfl to boot...

Its ridiculous what passes for analysis these days...its gonna be fun making these bandwagon analysts who slobber over philly and dallas look like morons...again

RoanokeFan
05-26-2012, 07:23 PM
Exactly what we want them to think. They seem to NEVER get tired of underestimating the Giants.</p>

</p>

The thing i dont get is if ur gonna be on phillys nuts bc they won their last four, what does that make the giants who won their last six, and against the best teams in the nfl to boot...

Its ridiculous what passes for analysis these days...its gonna be fun making these bandwagon analysts who slobber over philly and dallas look like morons...again

It's life in the largest media market in the world. Make them read and react!

JJC7301
05-26-2012, 08:03 PM
I wonder how they come about that ranking. I do believe that the Eagles have some very good talent, but I believe that the Cowboys have been overrated for the past few years. I have no idea how they make into the conversation.

I still believe, trying to be objective, that the Giants have the most talented team in the NFC East.

BigBlue1971
05-26-2012, 09:07 PM
There were three picks and two were from the NFC East, can you guess who? Nope, not the team that has won two Superbowls in five years including the most recent one, instead it's the overhyped, overrated Cowboys and Eagles. <FONT color=#0000ff size=4>Can you believe these guys get paid to come up with this trash?</FONT></P>

</P>

these people are paid to stir controversy! </P>

i dont put much stock in their comments and predictions!</P>

all the Giants do is go out and make these idiots eat their words!</P>

thats why we havent heard anything from Jaws this off season. </P>

he had to eat his words when he said after the Saints loss last year something to the effect "this is not a playoff team, they cant play defense and they have no running game"!</P>

how did that work out Jaws? </P>

buffyblue
05-26-2012, 09:12 PM
Everytime thet refuse to acknowledge and underestimate us ot makes me happy.

I hope they all continue to sleep on NY Giants.

miked1958
05-27-2012, 12:45 AM
I prefer to be the BEST NFL TEAM in February!* Preseason rings are made of plastic.
Yep and those eagles have the corner on the market on those plastic rings don't they

Drez
05-27-2012, 12:50 AM
I prefer to be the BEST NFL TEAM in February! Preseason rings are made of plastic.
Yep and those eagles have the corner on the market on those plastic rings don't they
Yeah. But, only because the Cowboys have some gold ones interspersed between then. Sure, they're all tarnished by now, but they're still realer than anything the Eagles have.

miked1958
05-27-2012, 12:51 AM

Can you believe these guys get paid to come up with this trash?Who was the 3rd pick? GB. SF, NE?

Flip Empty
05-27-2012, 03:09 AM
It's their opinion on the "most talented" team, not "team most likely to win". No need to get offended by it.

It's like going through Madden rosters and seeing whose players are ranked the highest.

foosball
05-27-2012, 03:46 AM
Well, the Giants will just have to settle for being labeled world champions.

Rat_bastich
05-27-2012, 04:45 AM
When looking at our roster I don't see the most talented team either. I see alot more heart and a more solid team. Our guys put it together when they were under pressure and under the gun(sorry Plax). They did what they had to do and started punching the other teams in the mouth. They had grit and determination when the other teams caved under pressure. Even the injured strepped up and did what they had to do. They were stoic...and pulled together as a team&lt;cue music&gt;. That was and isour Giants. We don't need phony accolades at the beginning of the season. Ours is the journey. If we take care of the journey then we'll get to where we want to go. These other teams are already focused on the destination...one they will never reach. So go out there and get one for the Gipper!!!</P>

</P>

Can someone copy that? That makes a good pregame speech&gt;</P>

DragonSoul
05-27-2012, 05:27 AM

Can you believe these guys get paid to come up with this trash?Actually 4 years. Again with the perception... Also I didn't even watch it, as I already figured it be the Boys and the Birds. Its the same BS story every year. Have ppl not figured it out yet lol?

CTLadyBlue
05-27-2012, 06:02 AM
Shoul change the thread title to 'Most talented team to be on the couch in late January'

To these idiots, 'talented' = 'sexy'. Let them talk all they want now about the Eagles and Boys because there'll be nothing to talk about in the playoffs

Captain Chaos
05-27-2012, 07:15 AM
I think we have better tallent where it counts...

lawl
05-27-2012, 09:27 AM
We are hands down more talented than the cowboys

Flip Empty
05-27-2012, 09:33 AM
Tony Romo
Dez Bryant
Miles Austin
Jason Witten
DeMarco Murray
Jay Ratliff
DeMarcus Ware
Brandon Carr

Stars. That's what they mean by "talented". It has nothing to do with being a better team.

slipknottin
05-27-2012, 09:38 AM
I dont think the giants have that much pure "talent" either. They have lots of very good players, but lots of teams have more.

I think what sets the giants apart is that they have more depth than arguably any other team in the league.

lawl
05-27-2012, 12:30 PM
Tony Romo
Dez Bryant
Miles Austin
Jason Witten
DeMarco Murray
Jay Ratliff
DeMarcus Ware
Brandon Carr

Stars. That's what they mean by "talented". It has nothing to do with being a better team.

Brandon Carr and Murray are not stars

.Eli.is better than Romo
Nicks better than miles
Cruz better than Dez

Then we have jpp osi rolle and tuck as our other big name players.

We have better safeties better corners better pass rush better qb and better wrs.

Flip Empty
05-27-2012, 05:40 PM
Tony Romo
Dez Bryant
Miles Austin
Jason Witten
DeMarco Murray
Jay Ratliff
DeMarcus Ware
Brandon Carr

Brandon Carr and Murray are not stars

.Eli.is better than Romo
Nicks better than miles
Cruz better than Dez

Then we have jpp osi rolle and tuck as our other big name players.

We have better safeties better corners better pass rush better qb and better wrs.
You're still not getting it.

Diamondring
05-27-2012, 06:17 PM
Well, the Giants will just have to settle for being labeled world champions.*
Good one and I like that better, hahahahahahaaaaa.

Diamondring
05-27-2012, 06:26 PM
Giants have more talent not just on the field but off it as well. We have good te coach, good qb coach, I even say good OC, good DC, and a real good O-line coach.

Some of those fooball analyses can unestimate the talent on other teams as well. They think that the Cowbosy have a lot of talent. Well if that is the case, why they lost a good amount of games? The Egals do have a lot of talent but it seems that that talent is not good enough to win the Superbowl. You can tell that the Giants have a lot of talent because they beaten the heck out of the Packers in the playoffs and look what they have done to the Falcons in the Wild Card. Tore them a new one did they?

buddy33
05-27-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm glad that it gives the Giants a chance to lay low. I really don't understand it though. Eli is the best QB in the division and last year Nicks and Cruz where better than any two WR's in the NFC East and arguably the best duo in the league. The OL is not good and the RB's suffered because of it. On defense the Giants are not know for their LB's and the secondary was banged up, but no one has DE's like the Giants.

Anyway, I don't really care. The Super Bowl says all these experts are wrong.

THE_New_York_Giants
05-28-2012, 01:52 AM
the eagles showed last year that being paper champions flat out sucks. However, they had a GREAT draft based on what those guys did in college. That might be the difference maker. And the Cowboys? The Cowboys? That's like saying the Toronto Argonauts are better than the Miami Dolphins. lolololololololololol tony rHomo.