PDA

View Full Version : Man getting pretty thin in here on new threads

miked1958
05-28-2012, 10:53 PM
We are in that point of offseason where not a whole lot is happening and therefore not a lot to discuss. I have come in here 3 days in a row and looked over the list on TAGF and all the same exact threads are in the Top 15-20.

miked1958
05-28-2012, 10:54 PM
Getting kinda quiet and boring in here

Drez
05-28-2012, 10:55 PM
Getting kinda quiet and boring in here
Ummm....

Nilay, I believe that is your cue to finally get the new boards active!!!

Drez
05-28-2012, 11:17 PM
It's also the holiday weekend. I'd imagine a lot of people are either out of town or doing more stuff away from their computers.

miked1958
05-28-2012, 11:22 PM
I guess u are right. Been doing a lot of picnics and beach stuff myself. But always at some point in the day come on to check and see if there is anything new going on with our team.

As far as the New Boards Comment.. Lol. No comment.

miked1958
05-28-2012, 11:23 PM
Wow. Just realized that was my 7000th post on here. Took me almost 4 yrs to do. Here's to 7000 more and two more SB Rings in next 4 yrs

Drez
05-28-2012, 11:35 PM
Wow. Just realized that was my 7000th post on here. Took me almost 4 yrs to do. Here's to 7000 more and two more SB Rings in next 4 yrs
[B] [Y]

zigwontdieNYG
05-28-2012, 11:37 PM
LETS SIGN BRAYLON EDWARDS! PLAX IS OUT AND ELI NEEDS A TALL GUY TO PLUCK BAD PASSES FROM SECONDARYS EVERYWHERE

sidenote peyton hillis

THE_New_York_Giants
05-29-2012, 02:25 AM
I brought a girl home tonight. First time in about a month. I guess thats news?

WR4Life
05-29-2012, 02:35 AM

Good ****. Always good news unless she had the herp 0_o

Drez
05-29-2012, 02:40 AM
Particularly if she wasn't willing. She isn't tied up in the basement is she? Should I call the cops?

Get the hell of here and go back for round two!!!

THE_New_York_Giants
05-29-2012, 02:48 AM

That would suck

THE_New_York_Giants
05-29-2012, 02:52 AM
Particularly if she wasn't willing. She isn't tied up in the basement is she? Should I call the cops?

Already finished with round 2. This girl is enthralled with my hobbies of rock collecting, aquariums, and reptiles. She's been like looking at this stuff all night. I have a lot of animals in my home haha, but unlike animal hoarders, they are all very well taken care of. I might have captured myself a keeper if she really is into my ****. She even saw my huge Giants photo and was like "Eli is hot." (Sold me) Hopefully the 10 year age gap isn't too hard to work with but I actually kind of like this girl haha.

Drez
05-29-2012, 02:56 AM

Already finished with round 2. This girl is enthralled with my hobbies of rock collecting, aquariums, and reptiles. She's been like looking at this stuff all night. I have a lot of animals in my home haha, but unlike animal hoarders, they are all very well taken care of. I might have captured myself a keeper if she really is into my ****. She even saw my huge Giants photo and was like "Eli is hot." (Sold me) Hopefully the 10 year age gap isn't too hard to work with but I actually kind of like this girl haha.
Oh ****. She isn't 12, is she?

Sorry. I've had a few beers (and a muscle relaxer, lol) and you're just setting them up on tees for me, lol.

I'd like to apologize to the mods, too, for my slightly inappropriate banter. Hopefully, it hasn't crossed the line.

But, if she really is in to you, then congrats. I just wish my very-soon-to-be-wife was as into my interests, lol. But, somehow we make it work anyway.

Drez
05-29-2012, 02:57 AM

That would suck
Actually, it'd burn, lol.

THE_New_York_Giants
05-29-2012, 03:01 AM

Oh ****. She isn't 12, is she?

Sorry. I've had a few beers (and a muscle relaxer, lol) and you're just setting them up on tees for me, lol.

I'd like to apologize to the mods, too, for my slightly inappropriate banter. Hopefully, it hasn't crossed the line.

But, if she really is in to you, then congrats. I just wish my very-soon-to-be-wife was as into my interests, lol. But, somehow we make it work anyway.

No sir lmao. She develops anti viruses and **** so naturally she'd be into animals since she has to work with them a lot (apparently). But I do appreciate your banter haha.

NY_Eli
05-29-2012, 08:06 AM
Might be quiet, but it's still a great time to be a Giants fan.

nygsb42champs
05-29-2012, 10:46 AM
Pre season can not get here fast enough.

MikeIsaGiant
05-29-2012, 11:29 AM
Yeah, can't wait for the new season to start already. Give me some ****ing football :)

RoanokeFan
05-29-2012, 11:39 AM

Can she cook?

THE_New_York_Giants
05-29-2012, 12:18 PM

Can she cook?

Chick cooked me breakfast and went to work. Def calling her up again.

JesseJames
05-29-2012, 06:07 PM
this is the time of the year when football news is very scarce as indicated like you said by the lack of good threads on this board. This is also indicated by some of the ridiculous predictions and statements being made by the media and I never can understand why sports writers risk their credibility just to write something even if its dumb. Making predictions for a season that is still 4 months away and no one has taken a snap yet and rosters are still being formed is nuts...

miked1958
05-30-2012, 12:00 AM
this is the time of the year when football news is very scarce as indicated like you said by the lack of good threads on this board. This is also indicated by some of the ridiculous predictions and statements being made by the media and I never can understand why sports writers risk their credibility just to write something even if its dumb. Making predictions for a season that is still 4 months away and no one has taken a snap yet and rosters are still being formed is nuts...Agreed

miked1958
05-30-2012, 12:01 AM
Might be quiet, but it's still a great time to be a Giants fan.
Yep! It is isn't it

miked1958
05-30-2012, 12:01 AM
Pre season can not get here fast enough.I know right. All of June and all of July to get through yet

miked1958
05-30-2012, 12:04 AM
this is the time of the year when football news is very scarce as indicated like you said by the lack of good threads on this board. This is also indicated by some of the ridiculous predictions and statements being made by the media and I never can understand why sports writers risk their credibility just to write something even if its dumb. Making predictions for a season that is still 4 months away and no one has taken a snap yet and rosters are still being formed is nuts...Tech sept is 4 months from now. However seeing the first game is so early in sept the wait is more like 3 months and a wk away.. Still a long long time away though

BeatYale
05-30-2012, 02:12 AM
Just do what I do. Go to the Cowboys forum, pretend to be a fan who's not delusional - mention the lack of playoff appearances and closing window of opportunity because of aging star players. It pisses people off over there.

JK I don't do that....

bigblue58
05-30-2012, 10:16 AM
Does she get a full quarter out of you or is it always the TWO MINUTE warning?

Do you hug after or are you running the NO HUDDLE

Are you a sensitive lover or does she resent that you're always in the HURRY UP Offense???

I'm Done
THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!

LOL...Not for nothing, but you set yourself up for that bro!!!!

Oppps dammit i forgot to quote the post I was responding to...be right back

bigblue58
05-30-2012, 10:19 AM

Does she get a full quarter out of you or is it always the TWO MINUTE warning?

Do you hug after or are you running the NO HUDDLE

Are you a sensitive lover or does she resent that you're always in the HURRY UP Offense???

I'm Done
THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!

LOL...Not for nothing, but you set yourself up for that bro!!!!

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity!"

Buto
05-30-2012, 11:49 AM

Good for you!!!

I told you girls were better!

miked1958
06-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Just do what I do. Go to the Cowboys forum, pretend to be a fan who's not delusional - mention the lack of playoff appearances and closing window of opportunity because of aging star players. It pisses people off over there.

JK I don't do that....Are you sure. I think u do go there and do that and I think it's great. They come on here and stir the pot sometimes posing as giants fans so why can't we do it there