PDA

View Full Version : Latino's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latinoshockeyfan
05-29-2012, 10:51 PM
What up my brothas from anotha motha? First of all, let me start off by saying, we're champs again. woot woot....

now, for crap talking. OUR LINEBACKERS SUCK!!! DID WE FIX THAT ISSUE YET? LOL IM A LITTLE PISSED WE DIDN'T TAKE A SHOT AT RANDY MOSS. I THINK HE'S GOT A FEW YEARS LEFT IN HIM.
IM GOING TO MISS BRANDON JACOBS.

Drez
05-29-2012, 10:53 PM
IM A LITTLE PISSED WE DIDN'T TAKE A SHOT AT RANDY MOSS. I THINK HE'S GOT A FEW YEARS LEFT IN HIM.

Say whaaa?

JJC7301
05-29-2012, 11:16 PM
Yeah, I think our LB corp is definitely improved. We've got Kiwi, Boley, and probably Blackburn starting with Rivers, J. Wills, and Herz backing up. Not great, but more talented and deeper than we've had in years.

Latinoshockeyfan
05-29-2012, 11:42 PM
IM A LITTLE PISSED WE DIDN'T TAKE A SHOT AT RANDY MOSS. I THINK HE'S GOT A FEW YEARS LEFT IN HIM.

Say whaaa?

Why are you confused?

Latinoshockeyfan
05-29-2012, 11:42 PM

Say whaaa?

Why are you confused?

Drez
05-29-2012, 11:51 PM

Say whaaa?

Why are you confused?

Do you really need elaboration?

Giant stuck in Texas
05-30-2012, 01:19 AM

Say whaaa?

Why are you confused?

lol

zigwontdieNYG
05-30-2012, 02:42 AM
welcome back latino

randy doesn't belong in blue, and jacobs has a new start in red. we drafted well lets see what these kids can do before you start downing them.

also, were fairly heavy at lb barring injurires

myles2424
05-30-2012, 03:12 AM
Bienvenido socio !

Tuckit91
05-30-2012, 03:23 AM

Say whaaa?

Why are you confused?

lol

LMAO

Captain Chaos
05-30-2012, 06:20 AM
Welcome back!!!!

We added Rivers he may compete for the MLB and have Blackburn back.

Moss is a head case and will never wear NY Blue

Ditto on Jacobs, a little crazy but you had to like his attitude

GMENAGAIN
05-30-2012, 07:22 AM
Yawn</P>

Judging from your opinion about Randy Moss, it appears that you didn't use your time away to study up on the game of football.</P>

SweetZombieJesus
05-30-2012, 08:16 AM
LOL IM A LITTLE PISSED WE DIDN'T TAKE A SHOT AT RANDY MOSS. I THINK HE'S GOT A FEW YEARS LEFT IN HIM.

It appears you were not just gone, but in suspended animation or a coma. ;)

Tiki tried to mount a comeback and nobody wanted him.
Moss and TO are beyond done.

jakegibbs
05-30-2012, 08:36 AM
LOL IM A LITTLE PISSED WE DIDN'T TAKE A SHOT AT RANDY MOSS. I THINK HE'S GOT A FEW YEARS LEFT IN HIM.

It appears you were not just gone, but in suspended animation or a coma.* ;)

Agreed Moss & TO are names of past NFL players. They all end up on that list eventually anyway. 2 years from now we will have fogotten all about them. TIKI WHO?

Morehead State
05-30-2012, 10:08 AM
What up my brothas from anotha motha? First of all, let me start off by saying, we're champs again. woot woot.... now, for crap talking. OUR LINEBACKERS SUCK!!! DID WE FIX THAT ISSUE YET? LOL IM A LITTLE PISSED WE DIDN'T TAKE A SHOT AT RANDY MOSS. I THINK HE'S GOT A FEW YEARS LEFT IN HIM. IM GOING TO MISS BRANDON JACOBS.</P>

As one of your biggest supporters let me just say.....the Randy Mosssuggestion was completely nuts!!</P>

MattMeyerBud
05-30-2012, 10:09 AM
What up my brothas from anotha motha? First of all, let me start off by saying, we're champs again. woot woot....

now, for crap talking. OUR LINEBACKERS SUCK!!! DID WE FIX THAT ISSUE YET? LOL IM A LITTLE PISSED WE DIDN'T TAKE A SHOT AT RANDY MOSS. I THINK HE'S GOT A FEW YEARS LEFT IN HIM.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT T

Eli TO Shockey
05-30-2012, 10:45 AM
Ahhhh....breath of fresh air

FBomb
05-30-2012, 06:05 PM
What up my brothas from anotha motha? First of all, let me start off by saying, we're champs again. woot woot.... now, for crap talking. OUR LINEBACKERS SUCK!!! DID WE FIX THAT ISSUE YET? LOL IM A LITTLE PISSED WE DIDN'T TAKE A SHOT AT RANDY MOSS. I THINK HE'S GOT A FEW YEARS LEFT IN HIM. IM GOING TO MISS BRANDON JACOBS.</P>

yay [:|]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[;)]</P>

BK07071
05-31-2012, 09:09 AM
welcome back latino

randy doesn't belong in blue, and jacobs has a new start in red. we drafted well lets see what these kids can do before you start downing them.

Hey look!!!! A picture of the Pillsbury dough boy with civis on !!!!!

MattMeyerBud
05-31-2012, 01:08 PM
http://media.photobucket.com/image/backstreets%20back%20alright/pumpthatjam/backstreet-boys-backstreet-boys-spa.jpg

BklynBlue
05-31-2012, 08:58 PM

Why?? </P>

</P>

</P>

Latinoshockeyfan
06-02-2012, 08:56 AM

Say whaaa?

Why are you confused?

I wouldn't have asked if I didn't nimrod. Now start explaining.

Latinoshockeyfan
06-02-2012, 08:57 AM
welcome back latino

Nice!

Latinoshockeyfan
06-02-2012, 08:58 AM
Bienvenido socio !

Como estas amigo!

Latinoshockeyfan
06-02-2012, 08:59 AM
Welcome back!!!!

We added Rivers he may compete for the MLB and have Blackburn back.

Moss is a head case and will never wear NY Blue

Ditto on Jacobs, a little crazy but you had to like his attitude

Hope Rivers works out.

Latinoshockeyfan
06-02-2012, 09:01 AM
Yawn</P>

Judging from your opinion about Randy Moss, it appears that you didn't use your time away to study up on the game of football.</P>

I spent the time wisely exchanging bodily fluids with your wife so I did not spend too much time studying up on football. Sorry pal!

GMENAGAIN
06-02-2012, 09:02 AM

Say whaaa?
Why are you confused?

I wouldn't have asked if I didn't nimrod. Now start explaining.</P>

Your ill-informed opinions were sorely missed on these boards. I for one was growing tired of all of the intelligent football discussions that took place on here in your absence.</P>

Welcome back!</P>

Latinoshockeyfan
06-02-2012, 09:03 AM

It appears you were not just gone, but in suspended animation or a coma.* ;)

Hybernated with GMENAGAIN's wife... She took a lot of my message board time. I'll peek in from time to time though.

Latinoshockeyfan
06-02-2012, 09:05 AM

As one of your biggest supporters let me just say.....the Randy Moss*suggestion was completely nuts!!</P>

What up Moorehead!! Its ok, I just thought a shot at him would've been cool. Hell, people keep bringing up Plax. What's the difference. Anyways, hope this Randle kid turns out great.

Latinoshockeyfan
06-02-2012, 09:06 AM

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT T

MAtty ICE!!! What up big dawg!! You're a top dawg now bud... Hopefully you won't ban me anytime soon. I love adding some fire to the boards from time to time.

Latinoshockeyfan
06-02-2012, 09:08 AM
Ahhhh....breath of fresh air

LMAO... Can't believe you're still around. Ready for some more heated battles? :)

Latinoshockeyfan
06-02-2012, 09:09 AM

yay [:|]</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

[;)]</P>

I knew you missed me.

Latinoshockeyfan
06-02-2012, 09:10 AM

Why??* </P>

*</P>

*</P>

Because I said so.

Latinoshockeyfan
06-02-2012, 09:12 AM

Say whaaa?
Why are you confused?

Your ill-informed opinions were sorely missed on these boards.* I for one was growing tired of all of the intelligent football discussions that took place on here in your absence.</P>

Welcome back!</P>

LMFAO.... Well don't you sound so intelligent today. You must've eaten your Wheaties..

AllTuckedUp
06-02-2012, 09:28 AM

Say whaaa?
Why are you confused?

Your ill-informed opinions were sorely missed on these boards.* I for one was growing tired of all of the intelligent football discussions that took place on here in your absence.</P>

Welcome back!</P>

LMFAO.... Well don't you sound so intelligent today. You must've eaten your Wheaties..

ZOMG LATINO IS BACK?!?!?!

don't care.

While you were off banging that dude's wife you clearly lost any knowledge of football you had or you never had any to begin with.

Why would this team bring in Moss? We have Nicks and Cruz at our 1& 2 with Randle, Jernigan, Hixon or Barden having the opportunity to step up. Randle, Jernigan and Barden are all high draft picks. Plus a player like Randy Moss would never be welcomed by the Giants.

LB's? Kiwi Boley Rivers with Herzlich, Jones, Williams, Paysinger, Blackburn. plenty of talent there.

As for Jacobs, he wasn't working out. I'm not saying he is done because I don't believe so but he can't continue tiptoeing anymore. He stopped being that difficult to take down bruiser and became a touch his ankles and he will fall type of a guy. Wilson will be a suitable replacement.

Latinoshockeyfan
06-02-2012, 09:34 AM

Say whaaa?
Why are you confused?

Welcome back!</P>

ZOMG LATINO IS BACK?!?!?!

don't care.

While you were off banging that dude's wife you clearly lost any knowledge of football you had or you never had any to begin with.

Why would this team bring in Moss? We have Nicks and Cruz at our 1& 2 with Randle, Jernigan, Hixon or Barden having the opportunity to step up. Randle, Jernigan and Barden are all high draft picks. Plus a player like Randy Moss would never be welcomed by the Giants.

LB's? Kiwi Boley Rivers with Herzlich, Jones, Williams, Paysinger, Blackburn. plenty of talent there.

As for Jacobs, he wasn't working out. I'm not saying he is done because I don't believe so but he can't continue tiptoeing anymore. He stopped being that difficult to take down bruiser and became a touch his ankles and he will fall type of a guy. Wilson will be a suitable replacement.

What an idiot!