PDA

View Full Version : Next Man DOWN: Brandon Bing goes down with injury

TuckYou
05-30-2012, 12:28 PM
<H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline" data-ft='{"tn":":"}'>
<DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2,"tn":":"}'>
<FONT size=2>In Reese We Trust</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Reese-We-Trust/204765974855)</DIV></H6>
<H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'><FONT size=2>Giants are holding OTA practice outside today. The first injury of the day goes to Brandon Bing... Not sure how serious it is yet... These injuries are unbelievable...</FONT></SPAN></H6>
<H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'></SPAN></H6>

Flip Empty
05-30-2012, 12:42 PM
I'm blaming the lawnmower man. I don't care if the injury is a poked eye - the lawnmower man is at fault and he must be dismissed immediately.

manning to shockey
05-30-2012, 12:50 PM
Mike Garafolo ?@MikeGarafolo
Bing hobbled off, jogged, talked to trainers + now jogs back on field. His initial reaction looked like he thought he blew out knee.

MattMeyerBud
05-30-2012, 01:02 PM
any relation to chandler?

Cool Papa B.
05-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Mike Garafolo ?@MikeGarafolo
Bing hobbled off, jogged, talked to trainers + now jogs back on field. His initial reaction looked like he thought he blew out knee.

SOunds like he might have landed awkwardly or something. I can't understand how you can get hurt during OTA's. There's no contact. You're not wearing any of your pads.

DemandedAce
05-30-2012, 01:10 PM
Oh. My. Gawd. haaaaahahahhahahaha

(nasal Janice laugh)

TuckYou
05-30-2012, 01:10 PM
Mike Garafolo ?@MikeGarafolo Bing hobbled off, jogged, talked to trainers + now jogs back on field. His initial reaction looked like he thought he blew out knee.</P>

Uggghhh.... Im sure anytime a CB gets hurt right now, his initial reaction is he blew out his knee.</P>

Flip Empty
05-30-2012, 01:12 PM
I can't understand how you can get hurt during OTA's. There's no contact. You're not wearing any of your pads.
You've never hurt yourself whilst running?

There's no contact with other people, but there's plenty with the ground.

Mod_C
05-30-2012, 01:13 PM
any relation to chandler?

or Bada? [;)]

MikeIsaGiant
05-30-2012, 01:20 PM
I knew this was going to happen 3 weeks ago

Cool Papa B.
05-30-2012, 01:21 PM
I can't understand how you can get hurt during OTA's. There's no contact. You're not wearing any of your pads.

I played Football & Track in HS and you usually get hurt if you don't stretch enough. Particularly when there is no contact. I wonder if these guys do enough stretching and warming up before practice.

miken609
05-30-2012, 01:21 PM
who?

MattMeyerBud
05-30-2012, 01:25 PM

I played Football & Track in HS and you usually get hurt if you don't stretch enough. Particularly when there is no contact. I wonder if these guys do enough stretching and warming up before practice.

pretty sure u can't break a bone in your foot from not stretching (regarding Nicks)

Witherspoon retore his ACL that he tore not even a year ago

and This guy pulled something real quick and got back in practice

all is good. Its going to happen

Flip Empty
05-30-2012, 01:28 PM

Could've been an awkward landing, but yeah, stretching and warming up was brought up in another thread. Maybe there is something to that.

Cool Papa B.
05-30-2012, 01:29 PM

pretty sure u can't break a bone in your foot from not stretching (regarding Nicks)

Witherspoon retore his ACL that he tore not even a year ago

and This guy pulled something real quick and got back in practice

all is good. Its going to happen

Yeah. Hopefully it's nothing really serious.

TuckYou
05-30-2012, 02:07 PM
who?</P>

Really? He was the DB from Rutgers. Had a shot at the 53. Still does if he is ok. </P>

buddy33
05-30-2012, 02:30 PM
I've been hoping he makes the team so let's see how he is. The guy is blazing fast and has some skills.