PDA

View Full Version : Come Playoff Time, Nothing Sweeter Than Beating Niners

BlueBlitzer
05-30-2012, 08:48 PM
It's the best the NFL has to offer for the nation. It has all the ingredients. East versus West, Red wine versus white, Whopper versus veggie burger. And best of all, is when we " Whack 'Em " while Big Blue romps off, to win another SB. Reminds me of my favorite movie line of all time " Leave the gun, take the cannolis "

MikeIsaGiant
05-31-2012, 12:26 PM
I'm 100% sure they want to see us in the playoffs again

TuckYou
05-31-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm 100% sure they want to see us in the playoffs again</P>

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0Tir75dDbng-QTfiBKQpoYhzjsJH4WCYnNABRKEjmye09yiH0KA</P>

Its ok, we have the machine that never dies.</P>

This one never gets old either...</P>

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1L457pD3yV3G_rQfDbPUH8gby7fVWg lpLMjnRFNzGGzw6QVmr</P>

I waited since 2002 for revenge, and got it. They can wait another 10 years, thats fine by me. </P>

MikeIsaGiant
05-31-2012, 05:31 PM
I'm 100% sure they want to see us in the playoffs again</P>

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0Tir75dDbng-QTfiBKQpoYhzjsJH4WCYnNABRKEjmye09yiH0KA</P>

This one never gets old either...</P>

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1L457pD3yV3G_rQfDbPUH8gby7fVWg lpLMjnRFNzGGzw6QVmr</P>

I waited since 2002 for revenge, and got it. They can wait another 10 years, thats fine by me. </P>

I like it :)

SweetZombieJesus
05-31-2012, 06:07 PM
I waited since 2002 for revenge, and got it. They can wait another 10 years, thats fine by me.

It's only wrong that they didn't lose it on a horrible call by the refs.

But still, <font size="6">BUMMER</font>.

miked1958
05-31-2012, 09:23 PM
I waited since 2002 for revenge, and got it. They can wait another 10 years, thats fine by me.

Yep that play still haunts me from 02

Toadofsteel
06-02-2012, 11:37 AM

The Nintendo QB: kid-friendly, seems a little quirky, everyone's seemingly a much more vocal fan of something flashier...

...not to mention COMPLETELY INDESTRUCTIBLE

Redeyejedi
06-02-2012, 11:49 AM

Yep that play still haunts me from 02I bet we still would of missed the FG from 18 yards away.Getting the snap down with that group wasnt a sure thing. That team had the worst special teams in the history of the NFL.

Redeyejedi
06-02-2012, 11:50 AM

Yep that play still haunts me from 02I bet we still would of missed the FG from 18 yards away.Getting the snap down with that group wasnt a sure thing. That team had the worst special teams in the history of the NFL. We couldnt snap, We couldnt Punt , We couldnt return kick offs,Punts.I mean a Touchbacks was the best thing that could happen with that team.Fassel wouldnt hire a real Special Teams coach he looked like a complete idiot

NYgiants141
06-02-2012, 01:13 PM
I'm 100% sure they want to see us in the playoffs again</p>

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0Tir75dDbng-QTfiBKQpoYhzjsJH4WCYnNABRKEjmye09yiH0KA</p>

Its ok, we have the machine that never dies.</p>

The MachEli

SweetZombieJesus
06-02-2012, 01:32 PM
I bet we still would of missed the FG from 18 yards away.Getting the snap down with that group wasnt a sure thing. That team had the worst special teams in the history of the NFL. We couldnt snap, We couldnt Punt , We couldnt return kick offs,Punts.I mean a Touchbacks was the best thing that could happen with that team.

I'm talking about what happened after the play was busted

Redeyejedi
06-02-2012, 02:00 PM
I bet we still would of missed the FG from 18 yards away.Getting the snap down with that group wasnt a sure thing. That team had the worst special teams in the history of the NFL. We couldnt snap, We couldnt Punt , We couldnt return kick offs,Punts.I mean a Touchbacks was the best thing that could happen with that team.

it was PI for sure.im just saying with those special teams kicking an extra point length FG wasnt automatic

Toadofsteel
06-02-2012, 04:23 PM

it was PI for sure.im just saying with those special teams kicking an extra point length FG wasnt automatic

If we had ST like we did in 2002, would Bradshaw have tried to stop at the 1 like my sig pic?

THE_New_York_Giants
06-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Bradshaw fumbled it?!

Bummer...

titwio
06-02-2012, 04:46 PM
For me there was nothing sweeter than beating the Packers...the 9ers were just a bonus.

Something about the Packers last year was so smug, and arrogant that...beating them imo was definitely the best...(especially considering the horrific refereeing in both games they played them)

BlueBlitzer
06-03-2012, 06:08 PM
I get the biggest kick out of watching Steve Young tripping all over Himself when the Giants win games. He has toned it down some. But make no mistake about it, He Loathes the Giants.

Toadofsteel
06-04-2012, 12:04 PM
My favorite playoff victory was in the 2007 season against the Cowboys. After they swept in the regular season, they figured we were just a speed bump on the way to the title game.

I think that game kind of sent them into a tailspin, and now I only feel pity for their organization...

Now if only we could beat Philly in the playoffs...