PDA

View Full Version : We are an ENIGMA..... I can't make heads or tails of it can you? It has nothing to do with the outcome of this game

NYG4lifeNYK
12-12-2011, 12:07 AM
Our coaches, our players, our execution...... offense, defense, ST

What does the Packers & Patriots mean to you?

To me it was a tease of how great we can be but since we suck we never see it on a consistent basis....

SO FRUSTRATING... it's so ****ing baffling

giantyankee1976
12-12-2011, 12:20 AM
stuff's depressing to me...why can't everything click at the same time?

we need this game or IMO the season is really over/

frekking sucks man.

this D is so sad with the lack of pressure, though JPP is a bright spot.

I love seeing vintage Jacobs and then some numbnuts blow his coverage and dez frekking bryant sits back there all by himself for an easy *** TD

wow, frekking wow !!!

GMen869007
12-12-2011, 12:21 AM
<font color="#FF0000">It's all good, we almost beat GB and now we know that we can hang with the best of them, that will surely be of much consolation when our team is sitting at home come playoff time. </font>

It was forced down my throat that it was a good, momentum building loss, but what people forgot is that this is the Jekyll-Hyde Giants that haven't been consistent all year, so these guarantees of winning out didn't hold much water with me. So now I look like a heel, and as if I'm celebrating my predictions, but simply I just saw it coming is all.

NYG4lifeNYK
12-12-2011, 06:03 AM
stuff's depressing to me...why can't everything click at the same time?

we need this game or IMO the season is really over/

frekking sucks man.

this D is so sad with the lack of pressure, though JPP is a bright spot.

I love seeing vintage Jacobs and then some numbnuts blow his coverage and dez frekking bryant sits back there all by himself for an easy *** TD

wow, frekking wow !!!

Lol it's so baffling..... HOW do we play SO WELL in the Patriots &amp; packers game &amp; then look so inept these other games..... [:|]

TheEnigma
12-12-2011, 06:14 AM
Hot and Cold

Inconsistent

Rational at times but like a rabid dog at others

Sounds like me.

NYG4lifeNYK
12-12-2011, 05:48 PM
We would win the Super Bowl if we could play every game even 3/4 good as we did vs the Patriot &amp; Packers.

BJacobs aka The Problem
12-12-2011, 05:55 PM
It's really not that enigmatic. Basically comes down to how well the Offensive line plays. If the offensive line plays well, keeps Eli upright and allows the running game to get yardage, it's a win. Especially in those last minute drives.

Unfortunately I'd love to throw the defensive line in that equation but aside from JPP, there is no defensive line. Tuck's been hurt all season. Osi only comes out to play when he wants to or when he doesn't have a boo boo and the interior has been shotty.

The game is won in those trenches. The O-line has played well the last 2 games. Hopefully they found a good combo for the rest of the season.

NYG4lifeNYK
12-12-2011, 05:59 PM
It's really not that enigmatic. Basically comes down to how well the Offensive line plays. If the offensive line plays well, keeps Eli upright and allows the running game to get yardage, it's a win. Especially in those last minute drives.

Unfortunately I'd love to throw the defensive line in that equation but aside from JPP, there is no defensive line. Tuck's been hurt all season. Osi only comes out to play when he wants to or when he doesn't have a boo boo and the interior has been shotty.

The game is won in those trenches. The O-line has played well the last 2 games. Hopefully they found a good combo for the rest of the season.

This TEAM is an enigma.

The coaching staff, defense, offense(sometimes, certainly O-line), ST.

Do you understand what I mean? Look at the Patriots &amp; Packers game.

JMFP2
12-12-2011, 06:15 PM
The good news....if we improve the defense from "awful" to just "mediocre", we have a slugger's chance to beat any team in the NFL.

BurnerNYG
12-13-2011, 05:17 AM
I'm done trying to figure out this team. I criticized Eli and he stepped up big time this year. Am I mad about it? Hell no... I'm glad that he proved me wrong.

I criticized Coughlin a week ago and Sunday night I'm cheering him for making that great call on the timeout to ice the kicker.

I thought we would lose to Philly in week 3 and low and behold... we pulled it off. I thought for sure that we would beat Seattle and guess what? I was wrong again. I thought we would beat San Fran and definitely beat the Vickless Eagles... WRONG!

I guess now I'll criticize Fewell and his weak schemes with hopes that HE'LL prove me wrong. I got a bad feeling that I'm right about him though... Smh.